Awoo.

Disney Infinity.

Klinsy

Who's ready for 6 videos of Battlegrounds footage? You get to see more use of Power Discs, the gameplay of the new characters and stages and even costume changes from the 2.0 Power Discs being used as alts!

Some character thoughts

Since the figures have been primarily pulling from the movies and Cartoons, and since the only unique characters Avengers Assemble really has at the moment are villains(Although part of the Squadron Supreme would be a cool addition in Battlegrounds, I mean Hyperion would be sick actually, I mean flying super strength ranged character?! that's a recipe for awesomeness). So considering it got a unique playset, and has a unique character pool that isn't overlapping the movies that helps. That and it also has a larger pool of Females. Spiderman still rates support characters as well being one of the best Superhero toy sellers overall. So we got to look at uniqueness(in regards to battlegrounds), marketability, and relevance. So I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts but here are mine

Female: Not just for the sake of being female, but that helps, a lot.

Squirrel Girl:Would a really cool(albiet Jokey) character, plenty of potential moveset wise and would be unique, among the 3 females in season 3 she has equal representation in the show. Has her own comic, and would be easy to market since most girls already like her, and is an easy sale Dagger: Unique look, moveset, and easily marketable, not a huge player, but nothing is stopping her, but nothing is overly hurting her chances either. White Tiger: Was a NPC in 2.0, and in 3.0 she'd be close to Black panther movewise, whether that's a good or bad thing is another matter. Not sure about marketability, although her and powerman would wrap up the season1/2 team.

Others: Have enough significance and uniqueness to qualify. There's a ton of characters, but only a few main ones which helps Rhino: Similar to Venom in the Hero/Villain mechanic depending on the timing, would be a fun counterpoint to Hulk and Hulkbuster by being a Speed based heavy, not necessarily hard to market, but how unique he would be might be the holding point. Agent Venom: yes we have symbiote Spidey and Venom, but Agent Venom is essentially the Hulkbuster to Spiderman's Hulk, similar base, but much heavier hits, and heavy ranged attacks combined with slower movement. Could be cool. Power-Man: albiet we're getting an adult Luke Cage show, and He got passed over last time, and uniqueness is iffy. But ruling him out entirely would be wrong. Cloak: A possibility if they decided to do a Cloak and Dagger 2-pack(not impossible), would be a cool diversity and team-up pack, we don't have a teleportation based character, and him and Cloak tend to be a team package.

Villains: despite there being plenty on the show, only a few have enough prominence, and would bring something unique... really there's only one pure villain I'm going to nominate and thats Armin Zola: connects both the MCU and cartoon side, and his cartoon version is the classic version. Has a really unique look, could be a summoning style character while also having a unique mix of technopathy moves.

TaskMaster: Fighting game vet, and classic villain. as always has moves based off other characters, but in unique ways. every fighting game needs a copy character in some form, and he's the best.

Kraven The Hunter: Really just a honorable mention, although a classic spidey character and cool look, there are limited slots, and while I could see Spidey getting 2-4 slots, there are other more interesting canidates.

Final thoughts are I could see Spidey getting 4 characters, a Villain, a Female, and 2 randoms, and these are the main canidates I can think of. Contribute your thoughts.

Alright, Infiniteers! We got info on who exactly you need to get the Keyblade! (Remember that 1.0 and 2.0 characters will not unlock anything in 3.0 if you collect them all unlike past installments)

Disney: Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Sam Flynn, Quorra, Nick Wilde, Judy Hopps, Olaf, Mulan.

Disney/Pixar: Spot, Joy, Anger, Sadness, Fear, Disgust.

Marvel: Captain America - The First Avenger, Ant-Man, Vision, Black Panther, Hulkbuster, Ultron.

Star Wars: Anakin Skywalker or Light FX Anakin Skywalker, Ahsoka Tano, Obi-Wan Kenobi or Light FX Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda or Light FX Yoda, Darth Maul, Luke Skywalker or Light FX Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, Han Solo, Chewbacca, Darth Vader or Light FX Darth Vader, Boba Fett, Finn, Rey, Poe Dameron, Kylo Ren or Light FX Kylo Ren, Ezra Bridger, Kanan Jarrus or Light FX Kanan Jarrus, Sabine Wren, Zeb Orrelios.

So yes, Baloo, Black-Suited Spider-Man and all future characters coming to 3.0 will not be required to access the Keyblade Ultimate Unlock. Nor does the Power Discs if you're wondering.

That means on March 15th, dedicated Infinity collectors will be able to wield this legendary weapon for themselves! Marvel Battlegrounds, Boba Fett, Captain America - The First Avenger, Vision, Ant-Man, Black Panther and the optional Baloo will be available! If you're holding out on Kylo Ren for his Light FX version, he has been hinted at in the game itself with his Hall Of Heroes statue and was leaked in smaller sites but there is no official announcement of his existence beyond that.

• Thumbs Up 2

Anyone with Disney Infinity 1.0 on PS3/2.0 on PS4 willing to help me with some online trophies? I want to platinum the games, but some of the trophies require having four players at once, which means either four players controlling one character, or two players controlling two characters each.

well  the update for the march 15th wave of figures dropped yesterday with the new marvel characters having holograms set up in their hall of super heroes,baloo gets to start off a new section of the hall of heroes with roughly 13 spots open for other figures. however something of notable interest is that disney interactive goofed up,and we now pretty much know what the alice though the looking glass figures look like because their INterior posters townspeople and even a new boss fight in the game pretty much blab out who we will be getting photos provided bellow

Spoiler

CdMPb9KW8AE3qE_.png:large

and heres a video showing off the new section of the hall of heroes for those wondering 

• Thumbs Up 1

It's intetesting how they basically revealed the Alice Through The Looking Glass content like this.

Well, thanks to the Time Boss Fight added to the Toy Box, now we have a good idea as to HOW he plays.

welp i can't believe this is happening but apperantly this wasn't the only thing that might have been leaked 

so looks like we will either get flying toy box fish or underwater pyshics in disney infinity 3.0

also in other news 

that is all i have to say at this point.

if disney interactive decides tell everyone what the rest of the figures for 2016 will be tonight then i'll be busy face palming my desk in the background

How Dory will play in the Toy Box is both intriguing and concerning. I don't want Disney to pull a "Cars" where they'll be extremely limited outside of their respective Playsets.

One thing's for certain, though. We're probably getting Marlin in addition to Dory!

I wonder of Light FX Kylo Ren will have any store exclusivity like the other ones... guess we'll find out soon enough!

Finally, with the announcement of Dory, let's count down how many Disney and Pixar characters are left for 2016, shall we? So, in the latest patch, the Hall Of Heroes gained an additional 13 slots. Subtract Baloo, Dory, Alice, Mad Hatter, Time and Peter Pan... we have 7 characters left. (Or 6, since I'm pretty much certain Marlin's coming)

• Thumbs Up 2

I'd be shocked if we didn't get Nemo and Marlin.

What are other Disney and Pixar movies are coming? I'm pretty sure we'll also be getting at least Kim Possible. Darkwing Duck and Mable won that poll... but then again, you said for 2016. We'll likely have some more added throughout the first half of 2017 as well, then at the end of 2017 we'll get 4.0.

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, JaidynReiman said:

I'd be shocked if we didn't get Nemo and Marlin.

What are other Disney and Pixar movies are coming? I'm pretty sure we'll also be getting at least Kim Possible. Darkwing Duck and Mable won that poll... but then again, you said for 2016. We'll likely have some more added throughout the first half of 2017 as well, then at the end of 2017 we'll get 4.0.

Well, Moana's coming out this year, so expect something from that film this fall.

17 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Well, Moana's coming out this year, so expect something from that film this fall.

We got Jungle Book, Moana, Alice, and well those are the main ones are left that I know of. Moana could be the playset(a TRU leak has confirmed the Alice figures as standalone SKUs which means no playset), since then there would be dual use of the new swimming mechanics. One other possibility would be a Cartoon adventure mashup with Kim possible being a known, and Darkwing Duck being likely, also Baloo(in a Talespin context), and some other modern cartoon characters would be possible. Like Wander. That'd be a really fun possibility, and provide a wider use for a number of new and older Disney characters to be applicable in a scenario and mini-game based context.

Oh yeah, with this latest patch, Black Suit Spider-Man got all of the graphical and audio issues fixed. Additionally, his moveset once again recieved a massive overhaul, turning him from semi-clone of 2.0 Spidey to pretty much his own character entirely in terms of playstyle. His melee remains the same as it was from the last patch, which still differs from regular Spidey's melee attacks. No, there is no pause combos. He can perform uppercuts instead of swinging around debris and can pull off aerial attacks as follow-ups.

His Super Move is now leaving a goo bomb. The original Super Move, the "Web Barrage" is now assigned to his finisher after successfully pulling off a combo on an enemy.

His ranged attack has changed as well. The regular spamming of web bolts remains the same as old Spidey, but the difference happens when you charge it. Instead of creating web lines like Venom or regular Spidey, Black Suit Spidey fires web nets.

Also, Black Suit Spidey can now pull enemies towards him "Force Pull" style. Another perk to Black Suit Spider-Man is that he has health regeneration just like Venom and a new ability assigned to him that regular Spidey doesn't have: Super Strength, granting him access to Super Strength Hacking Terminals.

So yeah, Black Suited Spider-Man is more than just a simple recolor of Spider-Man. He's basically a new character now.

1 hour ago, Mando-Whirl-Wind said:

We got Jungle Book, Moana, Alice, and well those are the main ones are left that I know of. Moana could be the playset(a TRU leak has confirmed the Alice figures as standalone SKUs which means no playset), since then there would be dual use of the new swimming mechanics. One other possibility would be a Cartoon adventure mashup with Kim possible being a known, and Darkwing Duck being likely, also Baloo(in a Talespin context), and some other modern cartoon characters would be possible. Like Wander. That'd be a really fun possibility, and provide a wider use for a number of new and older Disney characters to be applicable in a scenario and mini-game based context.

I think from cartoons the most likely candidates are Kim, Darkwing Duck, and Mabel. Even though Gravity Falls ended she was very high on that poll. Assuming they follow those results, anyway.

Other than Moana, the only other 2016 Disney film I see that could lead into something is Pete's Dragon, but I doubt we'd get a character from that. Maybe Pete's Dragon itself as a "vehicle".

I'm not sure if Moana would have its own playset, though. And I'm really not sure what else they could do for a Disney playset. Usually playsets have several characters in them... About the only thing I can think of is, going on the lines of your suggestion, maybe they'll have a House of Mouse setting. House of Mouse is the core, and from there you can travel to different Disney cartoon worlds. Because playsets usually involve a large batch of characters, so I can't imagine a playset that only has one character.

5 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

How Dory will play in the Toy Box is both intriguing and concerning. I don't want Disney to pull a "Cars" where they'll be extremely limited outside of their respective Playsets.

I have a theory on that. I think the Finding Nemo characters in the toy box will just swim in the air.

On that note... maybe they might add Ariel? She could even be a "guest" in the Finding Nemo/Dory playset (non-canon, of course).

So I'm wondering about something. I was wandering around in Target today and saw the Zootopia Nick and Judy figures. I was tempted to pick them up, but I guess I should ask here first. Have the quality of the figures gotten better at all? I currently only own two figures. I have Rocket Raccoon and he's fine but my Baymax, the quality is absolutely god awful. The figure started getting white powder on him after a while. I really don't want to buy the Zootopia figures if the quality is just as bad.

well i found a detailed answer to why the white powder was showing up on baymax figures on the infinity fan message board as well some ways as to remove it "note the post was made back in 2014 so this may no longer be a problem with the newer figures"

On newer figures like these, and white/powdery, it's just the mold release agent - and that's the figure mold, the steel "cookie cutters" the hot plastic is dumped into that these figures are made out of, not mold, the icky green/black stuff that grows in damp areas in basements. The bad kind of mold can happen in new toys, but it's very rare, usually with items that contain soft-goods like dolls, and it isn't what is going on here.

The mold release agent sounds scary, but it's really not - it's basically like flouring a pan before you bake something in it, so it doesn't stick. It's like talcum powder, it's put in the steel molds before the plastic is dumped in, and it keeps the plastic from sticking to the steel and damaging the plastic or the mold. What happened here is that either they weren't rinsed/cleaned well enough before they were painted to remove it all, or the paint/sealant wasn't great on that batch and it's leeching through. With the size/bulk of that figure, it very well could be either - it's probably bigger than they are generally used to running through. It may happen/be happening on Hulk, but since he's colored differently it may be harder to see.

In any case, it's not dangerous, and you can clean it off with a wet rag. Don't use any household cleaners on it - that may strip the paint. If it's really stubborn, you might want to try some of Novus Plastic Cleaner - it's cheap (you can get it from Amazon) and it is also great for power discs/figure bases. It's made to clean only plastic - windex can look good the first time, but eventually it will yellow any plastic and start to break it down. Novus Plastic Cleaner makes things unbelievably shiny - I have cleaned my power discs with it a few times and they are better than new.

But in any case, warm water on a cloth should do it just fine. If you dip the figure in water, it shouldn't hurt anything - just don't submerge the base, and make sure in any case it's very dry before you use it. There is not enough power in NFC to actually do anything if it's wet, and the base is well sealed, but still - just good sense.

You may have it come back a couple of times, as more leeches out - since it's just this release powder, eventually it will all come out. If you have a stubborn figure, or one that is still in the package showing signs, you can also stick them outside in the sun for a few hours (a window may work, but it has to be in direct sunlight). Of course, normally you keep all figures away from sun (especially in packages, as packages yellow first), but in this case - it's like getting it a little sun tanned, for a few hours it won't matter, especially on newer figures like these. But only a few hours. This usually makes the white magically disappear as well, if all else fails.
- See more at: http://www.disneyinfinityfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10599&start=9#sthash.ShZzAvMN.dpuf

so basic summary its basicly powder that can be washed off with warm water

6 hours ago, Lhancat said:

So I'm wondering about something. I was wandering around in Target today and saw the Zootopia Nick and Judy figures. I was tempted to pick them up, but I guess I should ask here first. Have the quality of the figures gotten better at all? I currently only own two figures. I have Rocket Raccoon and he's fine but my Baymax, the quality is absolutely god awful. The figure started getting white powder on him after a while. I really don't want to buy the Zootopia figures if the quality is just as bad.

The 3.0 figures look pretty dang awesome. The white powder never showed up on characters like my Darth Vader or Hulkbuster figures.

well later this weekend i'm going to get the battlegrounds playset off best buy

and i can pick a free 2.0 marvel figure with my pre-order the thing is i'm having trouble choosing and i figured you guys might could help point out the fun figures

the line up of marvel figures i can get are

• nick fury "black suit aside he's the last of the ultimate spider-man related figures i need to get"
  • falcon "i assume he's a interesting figure to play with and might be harder to find cheap compared to the other figures"
  • Loki "hey i can complete my collectors stand once i own him,he has a story role in the battlegrounds playset but i'm pretty sure i can get him at a wallmart for 7.99 so possible waste of a free character choice"
  • groot and rocket "i might can find these guys around the same price as loki locally and i kinda also want to get groot and rocket at the same time so i'm unsure of getting either of them"
  • drax "would love to get the figure but something tells me the neglected 5.99 drax figure at my local gamestop could use some love"
  • ronan "interested in the figure design but i want to know if he feels like a powerhouse ingame or not"
  • yondu "i...don't know what to think of him being in the game to begin with honestly if he's costs the most compared to the other figures though i will choose him"

so yeah what do you guys think of these figures and which one out of them do you think i should choose as the free figure?

• Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, kirby1up said:

well later this weekend i'm going to get the battlegrounds playset off best buy

and i can pick a free 2.0 marvel figure with my pre-order the thing is i'm having trouble choosing and i figured you guys might could help point out the fun figures

the line up of marvel figures i can get are

• nick fury "black suit aside he's the last of the ultimate spider-man related figures i need to get"
  • falcon "i assume he's a interesting figure to play with and might be harder to find cheap compared to the other figures"
  • Loki "hey i can complete my collectors stand once i own him,he has a story role in the battlegrounds playset but i'm pretty sure i can get him at a wallmart for 7.99 so possible waste of a free character choice"
  • groot and rocket "i might can find these guys around the same price as loki locally and i kinda also want to get groot and rocket at the same time so i'm unsure of getting either of them"
  • drax "would love to get the figure but something tells me the neglected 5.99 drax figure at my local gamestop could use some love"
  • ronan "interested in the figure design but i want to know if he feels like a powerhouse ingame or not"
  • yondu "i...don't know what to think of him being in the game to begin with honestly if he's costs the most compared to the other figures though i will choose him"

so yeah what do you guys think of these figures and which one out of them do you think i should choose as the free figure?

Apparently according to the Disney Infinity crew, during testing, Rocket was one of the best characters to play as in Battlegrounds, so go for him.

Say so I've been thinking, I think there's a good chance we get waves for this(2 this year actually) one summer(june/July-ish) and one around Doctor Strange for Christmas. I think both waves will be 4-5 characters, with 2-3 of them being from the tv side, possibly Quake, Squirrel Girl and/or Dagger.

That, and while there will be Doctor Strange(and perhaps Baron Mordo), and I think there will be 4-5 characters to make an actual wave, and again I think there will be a cartoon character or two, possibly one that didn't make the first wave, and possibly at that time Miss Marvel and Captain Marvel Avengers Assemble version(not likely till later this year due to development time and relevance). 

Also Mockingbird is super likely especially if her spin-off tv show gets greenlighted. Also with her battle sticks and being more agility based she'd make a solid counter-point to Black Widow's moveset. Ironically she'd kinda be a replacement for Daredevil's potential moveset too. Her and Quake are the main 2 MAOS characters I see as likely.

Actually thinking of this overall, we've got 6 extremely likely female candidates from the TV side who all have a decent chance

Squirrel Girl: I've argued her merits before, she's got comic popularity, easy marketability, unique moveset potential, no rights issues, has some cartoon popularity/exposure, and has a cool look that'd fit right into DI

Quake: super unique moveset, The Main live Action TV superhero, with 2 and a half seasons of a popular show behind her combined with good pominence (and the shows TV-PG, lower rated than the movies)

MockingBird: Classic avenger, foil to Hawkeye, been on the tv show for a season and a half and has her own went into detail above

Captain Marvel: while a while before the movie, her appearance on AA may propel her early, but I still think she wouldn't come until later the year

Miss Marvel: Eh, no road blocks, and her appearance on AA could help, but wouldn't happen until fall at the earliest

Dagger: mentioned before won't go into detail.

If I had to do a TV wildcard, I'd say Hyperion would be it, with a Superman movie this year, an Evil Super man in Infinity would be sick, and tons of potential, and a 3 season villain on AA helps too.

10 hours ago, Mando-Whirl-Wind said:

Say so I've been thinking, I think there's a good chance we get waves for this(2 this year actually) one summer(june/July-ish) and one around Doctor Strange for Christmas. I think both waves will be 4-5 characters, with 2-3 of them being from the tv side, possibly Quake, Squirrel Girl and/or Dagger.

That, and while there will be Doctor Strange(and perhaps Baron Mordo), and I think there will be 4-5 characters to make an actual wave, and again I think there will be a cartoon character or two, possibly one that didn't make the first wave, and possibly at that time Miss Marvel and Captain Marvel Avengers Assemble version(not likely till later this year due to development time and relevance). 

Also Mockingbird is super likely especially if her spin-off tv show gets greenlighted. Also with her battle sticks and being more agility based she'd make a solid counter-point to Black Widow's moveset. Ironically she'd kinda be a replacement for Daredevil's potential moveset too. Her and Quake are the main 2 MAOS characters I see as likely.

I'm not sure if we'll get Marvel TV characters yet, but I suppose its possible in theory. Considering the current circumstances revolving around Disney Infinity, I highly doubt there's only 2 Marvel characters left, but I do doubt having 4-5. I'd bet if anything there'd be three.

And personally, I'm starting to think that we might be done with Civil War characters. You'd think if they had more planned they would've released them, and due to the taboo on using X-Men characters, that might be why we didn't get Scarlet Witch.

With that in mind, the TV side is looking a bit more likely. I don't expect a huge expansion, I could see them focusing mostly on just Agents of SHIELD. And Doctor Strange, too, of course. I suspect Doctor Strange will be solo without any other characters from his film.

On another note, I had an interesting idea for something that could potentially happen. It'd also act as a way to adapt some classic Disney characters but with a twist on them that would actually make them work well as playable characters, and it'd also be able to add in a new Disney playset that could potentially encompass many characters. But I'm not sure if they'd really go for it... I haven't seen it mentioned here, though, and I've grown to enjoy the show after watching all four previous seasons on Netflix recently.

Once Upon a Time is not strictly Disney, but ABC is Disney-owned (something I never realized until watching this show, but I should've known since Agents of SHIELD is on ABC as well) and it mostly adapts Disney materials. I don't really know if they'd go for this at all, I just thought it'd be an interesting idea to consider. Since recent seasons have outright adopted some Disney movies into its continuity it would make a lot of sense... and as noted above, a playset could also encompass many characters that already exist in Disney Infinity.

I don't really know if it'd happen, but no one has really considered it here so I thought it would be an interesting idea. Of course, the show does have a mixed reaction as well, I'm not even sure if anyone here likes the show. I only just recently watched it myself.

@JaidynReiman, I really doubt that, Marvel is one of Disney's biggest IP's and due to it's multiple avenues it's one that's not tied to movie releases alone which means they can do waves throughout the year with larger variety. Summer's quiet so the likelihood of a standalone TV-side(live and animated) wave, then a Doctor Strange and wildcard wave just in time for Christmas. With the fact we won't get a new DI until likely August of next year(you need it close to but not too close to Christmas) means the higher wave is likely. Also Battlegrounds format means expansion is extremely likely, with each wave bringing a new stage or two to coordinate with the new characters. Star Wars has a 4, 5, and 6 and 4 Stand-alones not withstanding later wildcard characters for each playset. Now Marvel has 2 AOU, 2 independent(Cap First avenger and Black Spidey are both independent of the actual figure count as stated by JV), and 3 CA:CW. Now we had 8 characters in late development back in what January/december from the display, with 5 still unknown, however with the lengthened lifespan of 3.0 more could have easily been added, and that's not accounting for the fan choice. We could easily get 8 or more, especially since each theme tends to get about 4 or so character every 3-4 months. Which would place Wave 2 at June/July, and Wave 3 in conjunction with Doctor Strange in November easy. We could easily get some female characters and more variety not being tied to any specific release

On another note, Anyone else think that the Star Wars playset could be something different like Marvel Battlegrounds? As in, rather than being completely tied to a release is instead an independent story and campaign. Albeit it'll likely be around Rouge One's release, much like Battlegrounds. But on the otherhand with the recent Rebel's updates(sneaking). What if we got a new campaign centered around a new stand-alone story involving the Rebels and Rouge One characters. That seems like a good possibility to me, since Rebels alone only really have villains left, and no starter pack has ever had a villain. Anyone else got thoughts on this possibility? I mean final thought about this is that the teams have said movie secrecy has hindered their playset development, and it would allow for an entirely unique playset different from the other 3.

With the Keyblade being accessible for people who have the last required characters early, people noticed that performing pause combos can activate certain spells and powers taken out from Kingdom Hearts. It's a nice touch!

http://disneyinfinitycodes.com/keyblades-hidden-magic-combos/

One tap of the attack button immediately activates the Firaga spell, which releases a ball of fire at the enemy.

Screen-Shot-2016-03-11-at-11.31.11-PM-10

Delaying the second tap creates Blizzaga, freezing any hit enemy.

Screen-Shot-2016-03-11-at-11.33.11-PM-10

Delaying the third tap triggers Ars Arcanum, cutting through your foes.

Screen-Shot-2016-03-11-at-11.35.35-PM-10

Ground pounding will produce Stun Impact, stunning your opponent, obviously.

Screen-Shot-2016-03-11-at-11.37.29-PM-10

Performing an aerial pause combo activates Ragarok, firing several magic bullets at anyone unlucky enough to get in it's way.

Screen-Shot-2016-03-11-at-11.39.01-PM-10

well on the sad side of things there are reports that the pc version of disney infinity will not get any new updates its very possible that disney interactive is dropping support for pc all together 

as far as we can tell anyways 

thanx to @Mando-Whirl-Wind for this infomation

Great News!

I still think the next wave may be female heavy. High odds candidates are: Dagger, Quake, Squirrel Girl, Mockingbird, and classic Wasp.

Wildcards: Black Cat, Spider-Gwen, Tigra

• Thumbs Up 1

Good to hear that Marvel's aware of the lack of female characters and are looking to rectify that issue! Can't wait to see who's gonna be coming to Disney Infinity on the female Marvel side!

• Thumbs Up 1