Awoo.

Disney Infinity.

Klinsy

Sorry for the double post but you Marvel fans have to see this leak! (Unless you don't wanna be spoiled and wait for an official announcement.)

DisneyInfinityMarvelVisionBlackPantherAn

Ant-Man, Vision and Black Panther!

EDIT: Turns out the picture got deleted. Hope somebody saved it.....

Edited by Failinhearts

Sorry for the double post but you Marvel fans have to see this leak! (Unless you don't wanna be spoiled and wait for an official announcement.)

Hidden Content

Ok, so does that leave three left now? Since Black Panther is coming THIS early, I think we could easily get Wasp as well. I'm also betting Scarlet Witch is coming for sure. Now the question is, who else?

Bucky, Quicksilver, or a new villain. And I'm just not sure they'd add Quicksilver now.

Not shocked about Vision and we knew Ant-Man was coming.

Hidden Content

HA HA! The Ant-Man has been Doubled!

Of course, it can't be as presumptuous, with Yondu having both a figure AND a Power Disc.

Edited by YoshiAngemon

Meh-ish announcement, the light up figures are limited release and retailer exclusives in NA, so thaat means the likelihood of waiting and getting them cheaper has gone down. On the up side I'm starting to reach my character threshold, and the only lightups I wanted and waited for are Kanan and Vader so that makes it easy for me, I just need to save up for them.

http://infinityinquirer.com/2015/10/19/disney-infinity-light-fx-figures-are-permanent-retail-exclusives-will-be-available-in-other-territories/

Disney Infinity ‘Light FX’ Figures Are Permanent Retail Exclusives, Will Be Available In Other Territories

Jason October 19, 2015 Figures, News, Trending

light-fx-e1445268999945.jpg?f3b041

Happy to share some more Light FX figure information! As I have previously reported a couple of times, it’s now finally confirmed. The six Disney Infinity Light FX figures will be permanent retail exclusives here in North America, which makes both financial and logistical sense for both Disney and retailers.

Here is what Jameson Wang, Director of Retail Operations and Finance for Disney Infinity, had to say over the weekend…

For all those who live internationally, can confirm that these will be released in other territories as well (UK and Australia at least, but I’m sure other places as well).

Again, as I shared with you first previously, we have two of the figures confirmed…

No in-store pre-orders are available yet at this time for any of these figures (if there even will be). I’d expect all the figures to land on December 1st, here in North America.

For Canadian fans, no word yet on how the Yoda figure will be released in your country. Stay tuned.

Thanks to Jeremy Umiah who alerted me this morning!

Heads up fellow infinity fan, if you have a smart phone, you can get Target Cartwheel, and for this week you can get either of the Toybox expansions for 50% off, which means $10 instead of $20. Which is why I'm getting it now instead of waiting with my tight funds.

So we got a first look at what the Disney Infinity area on the Disney Dream Cruise Ship will look like. It's pretty cool looking!

1889130_1643673789214234_925847378_n.jpg

And of course, Disney Infinity owners would know that there are some items in the game that can only be unlocked using Oceaneer Bands given out on Disney Cruise Line ships. This includes a ship vehicle that can be "driven" on the ground (The Mickey statue on the picture above is riding this item), and special themes for the INterior.

DCL_Oceaneers.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

So we got a first look at what the Disney Infinity area on the Disney Dream Cruise Ship will look like. It's pretty cool looking!

1889130_1643673789214234_925847378_n.jpg

And of course, Disney Infinity owners would know that there are some items in the game that can only be unlocked using Oceaneer Bands given out on Disney Cruise Line ships. This includes a ship vehicle that can be "driven" on the ground (The Mickey statue on the picture above is riding this item), and special themes for the INterior.

DCL_Oceaneers.jpg

Oh, great, more items that cost a fortune to get. :P

• Thumbs Up 1

So Apparently Targets current buy 2 get 1 free on video games applies to all Disney Infinity stuff as well, including figures and power disks. Considering using it to pick up both Star Wars disk packs(I really want the RATE one with the slave 1), and the Little Dinosaur pack(since well 3 ridable dinos), or perhaps do it with the hulkbuster, Ultron, and the RATE pack

I still don't have the figure yet, but I managed to see Hulkbuster in person.

It's so good looking!

• 3 weeks later...

Time for a bump, if you don't mind.

The trailer for the Force Awakens Playset is here!

Also, some info for you collectors who want to nab the Light FX Figures: Light FX Kanan is an Amazon exclusive while Light FX Darth Vader is a Toys R Us exclusive.

One more little tidbit, an update released for the game that gave Black Suited Spider-Man a different melee moveset than regular 2.0 Spider-Man. Originally, they both played the same. This new moveset gave him the ability to air-juggle like many of the more recent characters. As of now, the character is still unfinished as there are no sounds and web textures.

• 1 month later...
On 03/12/2015 at 6:26 PM, HeavenHancock13 said:

yes how can you add videos Failin hearts

Simply post the link of the video while typing down a post.

Anyway, new character incoming guys! So when Stitch was announced back in 2.0, we all knew something was off. Somebody was missing, especially considering the moral of the first movie. Well, it seems like Disney remembered that you can't have Stitch.... without Lilo.

Forgot to mention, a few weeks back I was in Target, and I discovered they carry a small selection of second hand DI figures, and I managed to pick up Mikey, Jasmine, and Yondu second hand for about $15

Was playing 3.0. earlier in The Force Awakens playset. It's fun, but I don't recall this much fetch-catching in the film...though in all fairness, I'd be lying if I said I expected it to be a 100% adaptation, and it's still faithful enough so far.

I beat the Twilight of the Republic playset earlier. That, too, is fun, though I can't really say I paid too much attention to the Star Wars: The Clone Wars cartoon. Really ought to get that box set one of these days...

I ought to get the Rise of the Empire playset, but I couldn't find it last time I was able to look. Maybe next time? :)

5 hours ago, SurrealBrain said:

Was playing 3.0. earlier in The Force Awakens playset. It's fun, but I don't recall this much fetch-catching in the film...though in all fairness, I'd be lying if I said I expected it to be a 100% adaptation, and it's still faithful enough so far.

I beat the Twilight of the Republic playset earlier. That, too, is fun, though I can't really say I paid too much attention to the Star Wars: The Clone Wars cartoon. Really ought to get that box set one of these days...

I ought to get the Rise of the Empire playset, but I couldn't find it last time I was able to look. Maybe next time? :)

Clone Wars is amazing Surreal.

Anyway, RotE is a lot more like Force Awakens then it does TotR just to let you know. In my opinion, I think you should pick up Toy Box Takeover and the Inside Out Playset first for a more unique experience before moving on.

New leaked stuff! Including Marvel Power Discs, a new Disney Originals character and packaging for characters already leaked and still yet to be announced! (Note: as expected, most of these new toys can only be used with an internet update as indicated with the packaging)

Spoiler

First up is Black Suited Spider-Man's single packaging. (Since he's a rereleased 2.0 figure, an update is not required)

disney-infinity-3.0-black-suit-spiderman

Now here's the characters accessible through updates. First up is Ant-Man.

disney-infinity-3.0-antman.jpg

Second update-required character is Black Panther.

disney-infinity-3.0-black-panther.jpg

Third update-required character is Vision.

disney-infinity-3.0-the-vision.jpg

Lastly, the biggest surprise of them all: Baloo!

disney-infinity-3.0-baloo.jpg

Also, here's the Marvel Power Disc pack.

disney-infinity-3.0-marvel-battlegrounds

• Thumbs Up 1

BALOOOO AAAAAAAAAH

I half expected him to coincide with the Jungle Book Remake, but since he ranked so low on the Survey, I was worried - so glad he made it in! He has a great design, too! I'm super happy about his inclusion.

I'm REALLY curious about his moves, though. He's not like a Marvel character where they have well established fighting styles, so there are quite a few possibilities what they could do with them. Can't wait to see what they do with him! 

• Thumbs Up 2

Whatever it is, there has to be a Tailspin reference somewhere... please, Disney?

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Tom DeLonge said:

As much as I'm happy with the leaks I also feel pretty bad for JV :/

Yeah, I swear, these leaks happen more often than Smash. Heck, we knew about 3.0 BECAUSE of a leak before the game was even announced!

Somebody over at Disney better work at keeping their secrets.

Also, according to the same site that leaked these new characters, Disney will re-release the 2.0 Marvel Starter Pack characters in a triple pack as "Take-Two" releases.

take_two_1276400000000_disney_infinity_2

3 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

as "Take-Two" releases.

Just a heads up that they're not actually called that, they listed the Publisher wrong :)

Also I might as well post these photos in here too

SKtgEJc.jpg

tqYHlMZ.jpg

5AWbgkJ.jpg

awwOaRz.jpg

c6uOyjO.jpg

I'm so close to running out of room, it doesn't help that I want to group them under what series they are from!

Just a heads up that they're not actually called that, they listed the Publisher wrong. :) 

I'm so close to running out of room, it doesn't help that I want to group them under what series they are from!

Well, I think "Take-Two" would be a good term for the rereleases. Thanks for letting me know, though.

Anyway, I still have a lot of room for this new lineup of characters this year. As a collector of all 4 major Toys-To-Life franchises, you gotta be prepared! :) 

7 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

you gotta be prepared! :) 

Sorry..

And yeah, I'm really running out of space in my room anyway. And I only really collect DI figures.

Sorry..

And yeah, I'm really running out of space in my room anyway. And I only really collect DI figures.

My Disney Infinity shelf has three levels of storage. The top part is filled with all 1.0 figures (including Infinite Crystal variants) and the majority of 2.0. I still have one and three-quarters of a shelf left for figures I'm missing.