Awoo.

Sonic Jump for iOS will be out on the 18th.

Shaddix Leto Croft

Cool rips, though I refuse to visit TSSZ. Why not skip the middle man and link to http://forum.sonic-w.../page__st__2150

So far the game is quite fun! I'm enjoying it. I like that there are bosses and a proper progression, wonder if more characters are to come?

Also, Bomb badnik returns! I love those little guys!

Edited by Barry the Nomad
  • Thumbs Up 2

http://www.sega.co.u...mes/sonic-jump/

Sonic Jump™

available on

iPod touch - Out Now

iPhone - Out Now

iPad - Out Now

Android - Out Now

Android? Where?

I clicked on "Buy now" but it contains a link for only the iOS version. I hope this means they're working on an Android version *fingers crossed*.

@Mark

Almost every iOS game plays with motion controls or tap controls. I thought I was extremely obvious that you have to tilt, especially for games that use the vertical climber formula. There really is no need for a tutorial that tells you "move your iPod left and right!" since it catches on incredibly fast. Doodle Jump is one of the most downloaded and played games so I'm going to guess many have already played a game like Sonic Jump.

Maybe that's why I got confused. I usually stay the hell away from 'app games' unless they're ports or releases of console games, so I guess I'm not too familiar with the norm for them.

How odd that they use newly created Classic models for Crab Meat, Spikes, Caterkiller and Bomb, Generations/Colours for Buzzer and then Sonic 4 Bubbles.

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 1

So if Sonic has so much rings how come he doesn't sell them to help SEGA out?! I mean he already whores himself for them :o

Guys, I'm enjoying this game more than the recent Sonic Adventure 2 port. Is that bad?

This game is fucking addicting, and fun. Which automatically makes it better than Generations.

Although I has one thing........UNCURLING!!!!!!

I don't get it. Amy's sprites has been clearly done but she's nowhere to be seen in this game (at least so far). What freaking gives? I bought this game because I want to play as her!

Edited by Ming Ming Shana

Spent the past couple hours playing this game nonstop. It's pretty addictive. I'm level 14 at the moment so I've almost unlocked Tails. Just a little more to go. Finally ran into a mission I might have to skip though. There is no way I can finish a Mountain zone level in under 25 secs. One question I do have: I didn't create a Game Center account until after I finished my play session a few minutes ago. Is there anyway to get the achievements I should have gotten if I had been signed in while playing? For example, I know I've finished more than 10 missions but it isn't unlocked.

Edit:

Wait I lied I have a second question. Is the iPad version optimized for the newest iPad with the big resolution? The game is a little blurry on my first generation iPad.

Edited by Ichigo Storm

I don't get it. Amy's sprites has been clearly done but she's nowhere to be seen in this game (at least so far). What freaking gives? I bought this game because I want to play as her!

She'll likely be part of a future update or will be available for purchase in the shop depending on how cheap SEGA are.

Goddamn it, what level can you unlock Knuckles, I want to play as him dammit.

20, and Tails at 17. The reason they're so hard to unlock is so you're more likely to cave in and just think "fuck it, I'll buy the full unlock for £15". Or any of the other in-game real-money purchases to help you along the way. It's a cash-grab game. While you can technically unlock everything just from playing, it takes forever. ASR iOS is the same.

Edited by Blue Blood

20, and Tails at 17. The reason they're so hard to unlock is so you're more likely to cave in and just think "fuck it, I'll buy the full unlock for £15". Or any of the other in-game real-money purchases to help you along the way. It's a cash-grab game. While you can technically unlock everything just from playing, it takes forever. ASR iOS is the same.

Fuck that, I'll grind, LIKE A MAN.

• Thumbs Up 7

I don't think Sonic Jump iOS has all the zones out for it right now, so I think Amy will come in a future update. It makes sense, SEGA likes to support their mobile offerings and I'm sure more content will happen down the line.

Edit: Aww, this game is getting bashed by reviewers. I blame the inclusion of Sonic's friends.

Edited by Autosaver