Awoo.

Sonic Jump for iOS will be out on the 18th.

Shaddix Leto Croft

Let me think...I managed to get over 120 rings once in Mountain Zone Act 2

Edited by Seraphinprincess

Ahh, nice. I'm sure that'll help in terms of general ring collecting, too. The Banking missions are a bit of a bitch.

Well, I finished all missions...when completed you unlock...

Nothing

Oh well

There will be more missions added later when they update, you can guarantee that one.

Wow... surprised you completed all missions already. tongue.png

EDIT: FYI, I managed to complete the 25+ crumbling platforms through Jungle Zone Act 2. Pain in the butt, but I finally got it.

Edited by Relm Kisaragi

The good thing about the "collect this many rings in a single act" mission is that you only have to collect them, not bank them. So if you get hit and lose them all, the counter still goes up.

Well, I finished all missions...when completed you unlock...

Nothing

Oh well

Of course you'll unlock nothing! The game isn't complete yet! =o

Since there's other characters and zones data inside the game...I expected something more...

It was funny complete it though biggrin.png

Edit: I hope it will be a free update D: (I don't know if it's already confirmed, I haven't been following the thread till recently xD)

I heard it will be a free update.

What's the best act of Mountain Zone to finish the 'clear in one jump' mission? Some of them seem impossible without double-jumping.

If supes' was in there guys his sprite set would've been extracted by Woun and his boys.

Hopefully for a future update after Amy, Blaze, Shadow, Silver, and Rouge are released.

What's the best act of Mountain Zone to finish the 'clear in one jump' mission? Some of them seem impossible without double-jumping.

I don't remember lol...but that didn't take me much time...it was just trying all diferent acts...act 4 maybe?

Since there's other characters and zones data inside the game...I expected something more...

It was funny complete it though biggrin.png

Edit: I hope it will be a free update D: (I don't know if it's already confirmed, I haven't been following the thread till recently xD)

Yeah, in the product description it says free update. But in all likelihood you'll still have to unlock and buy the new characters and/or levels with loads of rings. Theoretically all free, but much easier if you pay for the unlock.

Isn't the correct name Sonic Universal?

I thought that was just the name of the trailer stating it was for universal platforms.

I can't beat the "Beat Green Hill Zone act 3 in under 30 seconds" mission. HELP.

Use Knuckles and Blast Off and this shouldn't be a problem.

yeah, I'm not complaining...it was just to see if it was like that with someone else or I was having a problem with mi iPad :S