Awoo.

Sonic Jump for iOS will be out on the 18th.

Shaddix Leto Croft

• 2 weeks later...

There's a new update that includes an extra Boss Battle on the 6th Act of each stage as opposed to just the twelth, playable Silver and Rouge and new objects such as diagonal springs.

Just downloading it now so can't really give any impressions haha.

So... there's still no information on whether or not this game will have an Android port?

So... there's still no information on whether or not this game will have an Android port?

Aside from the developers telling us they'd "hopefully" have some news before Christmas... no, not as far as I'm aware.

Sadface :(

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm soooo glad to finally being able to see Shadow and Silver!happy.png

Cream is so cute^^.

Edited by ArtFenix

Awesome Woun! I didn't expect to see Cream and Vector in there too! Now we have:

sonicjumpchars.png

Such beautiful artwork. I'd like to see Espio, Charmy and Metal in this style...

Edited by Pawn Crackers
  • Thumbs Up 5

Whoa, so many characters in this game! blink.png

Maybe they're waiting for all of the updates to be released before unleashing an Android version on the world...? Then they can shamelessly market it as "Sonic Jump COMPLETE EDITION!" or some rubbish like that.

Perhaps SEGA is hoping that, by making Shadow the hardest/last to unlock, fans will give up and pay £15 to unlock everything.

Kinda different, but they did something similar to Shadow in Sonic Battle by having him the last story after so many.

Also, I like how in the artwork, all of the characters are like looking at Eggman in awe, whereas Shadow and Silver just have this angry face on them. tongue.png

And one last thing, I kinda wanted to see Shadow's ASRT character select icon on the goalpost, I thought that might look better, but I dunno.

Edited by Frozen Blizzard

On the topic of Silver, fuck yes! I like his special ability, I bet shadow, vector, or cream may be a christmas unlock.....

Miru, aren't you happy with Blaze, Rouge, and Amy being in?
Yes, very much. My friend became a Blaze fan because of this game.

Um, once again, we knew Silver was already in the game.

Odd issue here. I got the update and installed it immediately on iPhone 3GS. The game crashes now ever time I try to open it. No clue why. :P This fails... I wanna unlock Rouge. Well, and Silver, too.

Um, once again, we knew Silver was already in the game.

Odd issue here. I got the update and installed it immediately on iPhone 3GS. The game crashes now ever time I try to open it. No clue why. tongue.png This fails... I wanna unlock Rouge. Well, and Silver, too.

Just saying, but not everyone here is spoiling themselves the entire character list. While you may have known about it, not everyone has so it may come to a surprise to them.

The update said improved graphics.. I wonder if this broke 3GS support. Then again, the update wasn't really noticeable.