Awoo.

Sonic Jump for iOS will be out on the 18th.

Shaddix Leto Croft

Yes, and more stages too. I got bored of completing missions (mainly because of the grinding) and haven't touched the game since 3 weeks ago.

Someone, for the love of god, please make those iOS wallpapers better suited for computers. They're absolutely gorgeous!

Yeah Woun, your links are broken on your news page. every picture just leads to a red "X" now. check into that.

F5. I fixed that. ;3

Someone, for the love of god, please make those iOS wallpapers better suited for computers. They're absolutely gorgeous!

I don't think that is possible unless stretching is involved (and it will turn ugly that way)

Edited by Ming Ming Shana

Ok, excuse me for being a Slowpoke today but is Blaze the character unlocked by completing the global challenge?

Guys, you can to play Amy? Blaze no, yes? I can get you to open one character. ;3

Yes I got Amy. She cost about 1500 rings (I forgot actually). However I don't know which level required to unlock her. I am on Level 27 though, so if you are on Lvl 27 or above, she's available.

However, she plays like Tails with slower jumps. >.>

Amy is unlocked at level 25. She's crap though. Has slow descent like Tails, but also really slow ascent. So she's difficult as to get past lots of the moving, rotating or disappearing platforms. And it's really hard to hit Eggman too.

Uh, why did they change the BGM for the zones? I liked the original Green Hill better!

EDIT: Nevermind, the original BGMs are still there, it's just now played at random along with the new ones.

Wait, now I'm seeing a pic of Vector... how many characters are they planning to add? Not that I'm complaining. :D

There can be advantages to Amy having slower jumping. Just because she jumps more slowly doesn't mean she's "crap." In some acts the platforms are closer together, and when using characters that jump higher in these missions you're greatly overshooting, resulting in a huge loss of precious seconds.

So far though it doesn't really seem that the characters have "special abilities," they simply ascend/descend faster/slower. In any case I don't mind, usually, I'll just play the character I like best anyway. Unless there's a character I think will work better on certain missions.

• Thumbs Up 1