Awoo.

[ROLEPLAY] SSMB Omniverse - The "Be Your Avatar RP"

Shrek

With the Time Eater gone, Gamma got a second chance to examine the strange world he had been dragged into. It appeared to have been pieced together from random bits of random worlds. He panned his camera eyes downward to look at what was below him, slowly turning his head 360 degrees as he did so. The ground he stood on appeared to be floating in a black abyss, along with the bits and pieces of other worlds behind him. These pieces of other worlds looked as though they had been quite literally ripped away from their rightful places and randomly placed in this strange void, and it was quite possible that this was the result of vortexes similar to the one that brought him here. "Current location," he began as his head and gaze returned to their default positions. "Composite world. Composite world contains elements of South Island." His thoughts shifted back to his original mission for a moment. Beta and Zeta were still unaccounted for. He had reasoned that they were most likely on the Egg Carrier. Unfortunately, it was quite likely that the Egg Carrier was not in this strange hodgepodge of worlds. "Probability of mission completion in current location: 0.0001%." He spun his head again. "New mission: Return to Mystic Ruins. Assistance may be required." The robot approached the strange group of people who had been fighting with him against the strange beast.

((RP is too hard to keep up with and it goes too fast, a bit like Wario's RP did. So I'm gonna be dropping out of this one.))

"What the HEEEELLLLLLLLL" Seemingly out of nowhere, a man fell from the sky; clad in a red long coat, with an unusual amount of belts, white spiky hair, and a sword as large as himself. This man's name was Ragna the Bloodedge, the most wanted criminal in the world due to numerous acts of defiance and violence against the NOL government. Ragna found him faceplanting into the dirt, as he tried to dig himself out, he cursed and swore that would make any nun red with anger. After finally digging himself out, Ragna searched is surroundings, but didn't recognize where he was.

"What the hell, some weird glowing shit comes in front me and suddenly I'm 50ft in the air? What kind of shit is that" Ragna was a foul mouthed individual, almost every sentence out his mouth was a curse of some kind. "Where the hell is this anyway? Hey Rabbit, are you doing this? Come out, I know you're watching" Rachel was Ragna's stalker if you will, she constantly kept an eye on him but seems to treat Ragna with distaste. She was responsible for saving Ragna's life and one point, and while he is grateful, he saw her as little more than an annoyance. "Huh, no response? That's weird, usually she never misses a chance to come out and insult me" Ragan said puzzled. "Well, I'm not gonna get any answers standing around here" Ragna then decided to find the answers to his predicament until he heard the sound of a battle "What the hell, it sounds like a goddamn war" As Ragna went over the horizon, he saw the two combatants engaged and seemed to recognize one of them "Is that.....aw goddamn it" It was none other than Noel Vermilion, a person Ragna was all too familiar with.

Zero looked at the portal. He didn't think they should take it. "We should try to stick to our original mission" he said. Suddenly, they were ambushed by what appeared to be a new type of robot. It resembled some kind of bug, and it had one wheel. They were charging at them! Zero slashed and shot one after another, and his team bravely fought beside him. But they just kept on coming............

((Okay, so here's what you need to know about Ranma Saotome before I start.))

Ranma Saotome (早乙女 乱馬Saotome Ranma?) is the series' main protagonist. A proficient martial artist, he spent most of his youth on training trips with his father. The last of these trips led them to Jusenkyo, China, where he fell into the Spring of Drowned Girl. Since then, he changes into a red headed, well built girl when splashed with cold water. When splashed with hot water, he changes back into a man, but only until the next time he is hit with cold water. Thanks to an agreement between his father and Soun Tendo, he is engaged to Soun's daughter Akane. Due to a series of other entanglements, he has several additional love interests, most notably the Chinese Amazon Shampoo, okonomiyaki chef and childhood friend Ukyo Kuonji, and Kodachi Kuno, the younger sister of rival Tatewaki Kuno. He cares a lot for Akane, but does not want to admit it. When other men shows general interest in her, he can't help but grow jealous leading him to depression, scheming something to separate them, or grow worried.

((tl;dr Cold water = Girl, Hot water = Boy, so keep some water around for 'buckets' of fun. biggrin.png))

"AAAAAAH!" *SMACK!*

Ranma Saotome had hit face-first into the dirt below him where he had just fallen. Luckily, he had a high tolerance for pain, but it still stung quite a bit. "Ow..." He slowly picked himself up off of the dirt. "Where... am I?" He said, looking around. The last thing he remembered was being asleep, and there didn't appear to be anyone around. "Augh, where is everyone?!" He yelled, jumping up from the floor. "HELLO?" He shouted as loudly as he could. ...No answer. "Hm..." He decided to continue looking around, and walked off in search of he people he knew, or at least someone.

Edited by Ranma Saotome

Before I start: NIGHT DRAGON VORFEED/VOLPHIED IS A CHARACTER IN AN ANIME/MANGA/LIGHT NOVEL CALLED LOST UNIVERSE, HER ROLE IS DIFFERENT BETWEEN THE VERSIONS OF IT SO I WILL USE THE ANIME VERSION SINCE I ONLY KNOW THAT VERSION.

The great ship Swordbreaker had appeared in a portal in horid condition, but none of the crew were there, "Kain! Kain!" the gorgeous Volphied shouted. Alas, without a ship captain, she could only do repairs until the ship she is the main computer of found someone to ride it.

"How am I going to get home and defeat Dark Star if I don't have the power to get home without someone's brave pure heart to power my systems?"

Edited by Ranma (girl type)

"Let's-a-go!" Mario said to the others in his group, before jumping into the newly formed portal without hesitation.

It wasn't just about finding a princess anymore, this was a fight to set the world right.

E-102 took notice of the horde of Motobugs that fell from the portal above. "Multiple Motobug units detected," he droned, locking onto the insect-like machines and firing off rockets that destroyed them on contact. After taking care of the Motobugs, he began to wonder why they were even there in the first place. By the time he was created, Motobugs hadn't been used for about four years and were generally considered to be obsolete models. "B-00 Motobug: Obsolete," the red robot announced. "Reason for deployment unknown." Gamma then panned his camera eyes upwards to the still-opened portal in the sky. It looked a bit like the one that brought him to this strange composite world, but didn't appear to be exerting any type of gravitational pull on him or anyone else around him. He came to the most logical conclusion he could. All the elements of this world, as well as the people inhabiting it, had been brought here through portals just like this, and that the portals only exerted a pull at their entry points.

Just as he came to this conclusion, more robots emerged from the open portal. These units appeared to be based on bees, with jet boosters and metallic wings that flapped to keep them aloft, as well as striped abdomens tipped with laser cannons. Gamma quickly recognized these machines as the earliest incarnations of the Buzz Bomber model Badniks. These units had also been outmoded for years, having been replaced by newer, more advanced models. One of the robots paused to prime a shot at the rogue robot. Knowing that the machines didn't possess proper targeting systems or the ability to fire homing projectiles, he quickly sidestepped out of the bee-bot's line of fire, causing its laser to miss him. He then targeted as many of the machines as he could and launched missiles that quickly disposed of them. After taking care of the Buzz Bombers, he began to wonder if this portal could perhaps bring him a step closer to completing his original mission of liberating the animals trapped inside his fellow E-Series units. Just as he prepared to jump into the portal, another thought crossed his mind. What if these portals were TIME portals in addition to being dimensional ones?

Volphied noticed many beings on a radar scanner, "well, well, who are these folks?" She scanned to find a long red man with blonde hair and a blade much like Kain's Psi-Blade, "Kane? No, can't be, seems mechanical to me." Volphied sent a distress signal to Zero asking for help.

SPLOOSH.

The bright blue paint hit the ink creature, changing its hue to he same blue and making it more... friendly.

"Whew, one more down, Oswald," said a high, almost comical, voice. The voice belonged to none other than Mickey Mouse, holding a large paintbrush. Oswald the Lucky Rabbit stood nearby, gripping a remote with a large red ball on the top.

"Looks like we got more company, Mick. Get ready!" Oswald shouted as more dark figures approached. As the creatures zeroed in on the heroes, Mickey noticed something.

"Wait a minute, those aren't Blotlings!" Mickey said, paintbrush ready to color with paint, or dissolve with thinner. The... shadow... as it seemed, kept getting closer.

As the two unlikely saviors were engaged in combat, the mouse felt something wrap around his leg. Darkness... pure darkness. As he produced the blue substance to subdue the shadow, a portal caught his eye. The creatures were retreating into it, and of what Mickey could gather, were using the Wasteland street as a gateway to another world.

"Oswald, I'm going in, hold off these monsters!" Mick shouted to his colleague, as he bounded thru the portal.

"Mickey, wait!!!" Oswald exclaimed as the mouse was leaping into the portal, but he knew it was too late.

All Mickey could remember before blacking out was falling through a purple void, brush in hand.

EDIT: Forget that any of this ever happened.

Edited by Pixel Brain

((So basically this is a character that I've thought up a while ago, this is Gero, a weird frog thing that has the ability to stretch and expand as well a contort and shrink his body at will (though he doesn't exactly have a limit to this, he begins to vomit uncontrollably once he reaches about 5-10 times his size), and natural frog stuff like jumping high, swimming, and sticking to stuff. Also he basically has PokeSpeech, where he can't say anything other than his name.))

Somewhere out in some pond, there was a little house constructed out of various twigs and leaves in which Gero was living. He had just awoken from one of his many daily naps, and was wandering aimlessly around his home as he tried to rid his eyes of the blindness of sleep. He eventually made it to his kitchen where he poured himself a small cup of green tea, which he took a small sip of before heading towards the door. He brought his cup along with him as he stepped outside, where it had been raining for quite sometime, He stretch his arm out to a reach a leaf which had been floating quite a distance away from his home's lily pad foundation, and used it as an umbrella as he hopped along a path of lily pads while going out for a walk. However, as he hopped along, he found himself hopping right into a void after it abruptly appeared over the next lily pad in the path. He frantically tried to "fly" over the void, but inevitably found himself sinking into the inky blackness of it, wailing "GEROOOOO-!" until he was completely consumed by the darkness.

Wario groaned, unable to pull his fat rump off the ground and figure out what was going on. "Last I remember...I was at home...in-a the vault, and..." The mustachioed millionaire jumped to his feet, looking around. Instead of being surrounded by his loads and loads of cash and thick, steel walls, Wario was instead in a generic wooded landscape.

"Rats," he grunted, "Why does-a this keep happenin' to me?" He looked around, then reached into his jacket and pulled out a cellphone. He mashed a few buttons on it (how he managed to keep his giant, sausage-like fingers on the individual buttons is a mystery) then put it to his ear. Silence. "No bars," he growled, smashing the device in his meaty paws, "I told Crygor this thing was garbage!" The sexy entrepreneur crossed his arms, thinking to himself.

"Seems like every time I turn around, I'm-a gettin' thrown into some alternate dimension or somethin'," he mumbled through his teeth. His mustache suddenly perked up. "And I usually get tons of-a cash!" He cackled loudly; the sound echoed through the trees, returning the noise with a spooky, hollow filter. "Whatever's goin' on, I'll-a be sure to make a buck or two off of it!" With that, Wario mounted his (seemingly extra-dimensional) chopper and took off at top speed.

"It's-a Wario Time, losers!"

"Huh... uh... finally... huh... I made it..." Phoenix said to himself, out of breath. "Now how am I supposed to get in here? Um... open sesame?" To his surprise, it worked, and the colossal door opened. "Well, that's convenient." Phoenix chuckled as he walked inside. "Hello? Anybody in here?" He took a few steps forward and saw what looked to be a group of humans and robots. "Hey! You guys! Hey! Damn it, they can't hear me." As Phoenix started to move closer to the group they began to jump in the portal that had just formed. "Hold it!" he yelled while running towards them. Too late, they were already through the portal by the time Phoenix got there. "Ugh..." Just then, bug-like robots started coming out of seemingly nowhere. "Wha...?! This can't be happening right now!" They began charging towards Phoenix, "Oh God... uh... gotta think fast..." They inched closer and closer, some even charging up some sort of laser beams, "Well, here goes nothing," he said while jumping into the portal, getting away just before the beams were fired.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH- oof!" Phoenix slammed straight into the ground. "Ouch... that hur- aw crap! I ripped my suit! I just got it tailored!" Phoenix, flustered even more so than before, saw one of the members of the group that jumped into the portal before him. "Hey, you! Red cap! Wait up!" The man in the red cap stopped and waited for Phoenix. "Hey... uh... thanks for stopping. I'm Ace Attorney Phoenix Wright, and... uh... you are?"

Edited by NGw00d

"Mario!" The mustachioed man responded cheerfully. He raised his hand in order to shake the Ace Attorney's.

What came after that was a series of gestures and seemingly gibberish where he described the situation in which they found themselves. Despite that this very well could have actually meant nothing, somehow Phoenix understood it completely, as if some sort of mysterious rule about the universe from which Mario came.

Wario peeked around the corner of the massive door, taking a look at his rival and the suited man inside. There seemed to be some sort of energy...rifty...thingy...near them, not to mention plenty of generic enemies. This looked exactly like Wario's kind of party. Surprisingly fast for his size, the mustached millionaire leaped toward Mario and Phoenix, laughing heartily.

"'Ey, there, little man!" he laughed, pushing Mario to the ground in a haphazard friendly back-pat. He looked up at the normally-proportioned Phoenix and grunted. "Who're you supposed to be? What's-a goin' on here?"

Mario pulled himself up and dusted himself off. Oh boy, Wario, talk about a handful. Though, despite their somewhat checkered past, Mario knew Wario was reliable as long as the situation suited him, which generally meant lots of money or lots of food; this extra-dimensional adventure was probably just his kind of thing. He explained the situation in his typical way, from how he ended up here, and that it could be assumed everyone else ended up here due to a similar scattering.

"So you two know each other? The name's Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney, by the way," Phoenix said to the rather plump Wario. "It seems we all ended up here the same way... wait... weren't you with some other people Mario? Where'd they run off too?" questioned Phoenix. "Oh, I'm sorry about all the questions, it's kinda my job, being a lawyer and all, heh," he said while chuckling. "I guess there's no point in waiting around here. Let's get moving and find the others, we'll talk along the way." So Phoenix, Mario, and Wario started off on their way to find Snake, Samus, Zero, and company.

[As Peacock]

The cyborg stood in the darkness, the room was some sort of Portal collective, like a control room leading to many different destinations, Peacock sighed and was beginning to tire of the adventure she was forcefully pulled into, she loved adventure and kicking ass but this was becoming too much. "What the hell is going on 'ere... all dese gateways to different places in different times, all these new people...one big mess" she sighed again, the fact she was accompanied by a hot headed dragon, a walking pile of scrap metal, a large green man, and an oversized turtle wasn't helping, she was used to freaks... Growing up in a city full of them from her own time, but for now to keep Ridley's cool, she lets him take point.

"LOOK!" she points to a portal, it was Samus, Zero & Snake! they had acquainted with new allies. "Should we help them out? it looks like they're in trouble! But then again.. this room looks important, You!" She points towards Bowser. "I've played a few of your games to know who you are Koopa King... however, can cha open one of dem warp-pipe thingy-majigs so we have direct access back to this room when we need to?"

"I don't just pull those out of my shell, you know. There's some construction and serious planning into making those things." Bowser responded with a grumble.

Then Kamek returned.

"Yo, Kamek! Make with the fast track warp pipe back to this place. You know, kind of like that quick escape thing I had one time."

"Oh, you mean the quick return pipe you had when you actually had to team up with Mario in a similar situation to this one." Kamek replied.

"Don't. Mention.That.Name." Bowser scowled. "Just get with it."

"What do we say my liege?" Kamek said in a fatherly tone.

"...Please." Bowser grumbled.

"Very well, sire!" With a wave of his wand they found themselves with a return pipe and set this main hub world as the origin if they should ever need it.

(As a guy that hates roleplaying)

*Activates a switch that removes roleplaying from existence*

2c3Iv.jpg

Just kidding, carry on. xD

Ridley gave Peacock a nasty look. Her suggestion of helping Samus made him hate her just a little more. However, with Bowser in the picture, he felt like his scheming side could be put to good use. He pulled Bowser off to the side where the others wouldn't pay attention.

"Hey, Bowser," Ridley inquired quietly. "As it has been pointed out, that piece of shit that keeps saving the galaxy happens to be through that portal. With all this nonsense, I'm willing to bet you're mustachioed foe is somewhere around here, too. Whaddya say we help each other out, eh?" Ridley got a murderous look in his eyes, and smoke began to rise from his nose.

[As Waluigi]

Waluigi awoke somewhere near Phoenix, Wario and Mario. "Egh...my-a head, it's hurtin' like-a no tomorrow!" Waluigi said, he gets up and starts looking around. "Wario?! OOOOH WARIO?!" Waluigi shouts, he starts looking around for anyone. He then spots Mario. "Woah, Mario's here?!" He says, as he soon spots Phoenix Wright and Wario. "Warioooooo!!!!" Waluigi says, he runs over to Wario in slow-motion with dramatic music playing. He finally reaches Wario and gives him a big hug. "Wario, I never thought-a I would see you again!" Waluigi says shedding tears all over the ground.

[As Big Boss]

Snake just looks at the portal, while Mario jumps right in. "Hm...I wonder if we should stay here or see where that leads to." Snake said, he looks around for a moment. "Samus, Zero, what do you think we do?" Snake asks, as he kicks one of the Motobugs.

[As Deadpool]

"Hey look, it's that hottie, Samus!" Deadpool said, he then starts laughing. "Haha...I don't have a chance with her." Deadpool said, quietly to himself. He then looks over at Ridley and Bowser and wonders what they are up to, he just shrugs and says. "Eh, probably just talking about how much they suck."

Edited by Big Boss

Noel was still tired from her battle with the monster and was about to pass out when she caught the glimpse of a familiar red jacket. Her eyes slowly opened wider as she saw it was a familiar face, Ragna the Bloodedge. With a burst of energy out of nowhere she hugged him with tears of joy, "I-I can't believe out of all the people from our world to show up, it would be this-this-this idiiioooohhaaahaaahaaaatt!", she laughed and cried at the same time. She looked Ragna in his face and smiled innocently, Ragna pushed her aside as if to tell her to focus and explain to him what's going on.

After a brief explanation, "And that's about it... I know about as much as you do, these people despite looking kind of strange are actually quite nice, I would have died without their help." Noel thought things over... "Perhaps we should join them Ragna, after all we're all in the same boat". Noel, so naive and innocent runs ahead of Ragna to make friends with the strangers who helped her.

"Mario? Mario! Just hearing that name gives me heartburn." Bowser responded.

"If he's on the other side, you can bet on that I'm going to beat that pipsqueak to a pulp. After all, he'll just cause trouble for me once we get this whole crazy situation sorted."

[As Peacock]

Peacock scowled her face up bitterly, she couldn't catch a break with anyone and decided to pull her TV and Couch out of toon hammerspace whilst she waited for a decision from the team, she kicked her feet up and sighed deeply, offering Bowser a box of popcorn for creating a warp pipe to the room, she smiled at him before tilting her hat down over her eyes and crossing her hands over her stomach taking five.

[As Soniko]

The pink haired girl awoke from the floor in a patch of lush green grass, rubbing her eyes and her hair from her face she stretched out before coming to her senses "w-where am i..? t-this isn't Japan...is it...?" she looks around her surroundings, the place looked organic and open, unlike Tokyo's bustling neon city... or better yet, the Concert Dome where she was playing with her band for her adoring fans...She had fallen through some sort of time rift during her performance, lying beside her was her trusty guitar.

Soniko stood up and stretched, her large chest bounced unrealistically at the slightest movement, she slung the guitar strap around her body as it clung to her back snugly. Soniko heard voices and distant commotion not far from her location, she sighed and began to walk towards the only sign of life in this foreign land...