Awoo.

[ROLEPLAY] SSMB Omniverse - The "Be Your Avatar RP"

Shrek

It was hopeless with these guys. They never got around anywhere.

Orange Wisp gave up on them, picked up his courage and went on A New Venture an adventure to find his friends and family. First stop, Tropical Resort - just to check if this was Eggman's fault.

Zero saw a strange short man wearing red and blue heading towards the structure. Figuring that he might know a way in so he could reunite with his team, he followed him.

After sheltering for a day or two, Oswin woke up and moved out of the cave she was lucky enough to find. She reckoned that she missed quite alot of happenings.

Suddenly, she heard something in the distance.

A mixture of growling, heavy panting. A sniffing sound. It sounded cruel, and hungry. And it was coming closer.

"Sounds like a dog" she said.

However, as soon as she said that, the sound came closer, more alerted...

"Well, no knowledge without suffering" she sighed. She exited her shelter and hovered upwards, and saw a pack of five pitch-black creatures. They finally spotted her, and growled evilly. One of them sounded a dreadful howl, and the creatures charged at her.

She scanned them with her eye stalk:

UNKNOWN LIFE FORM

SPECIES: UNKNOWN

PRIORITY: EXTERMINATE ON SIGHT

Having no other choice, she fired her energy gun at one of the creatures, exploding them instantly. She fired again. Kill confirmed. Three more left.

However, she would not win this battle so easily.

One of the creatures howled again. Five black holes appeared in thin air, and a packs of three jumped out of them.

"Well, I may be outnumbered, but they can't reach me!" she said, reassuring herself.

But she spoke too soon.

Countless amounts of black hole portals opened in the air. Countless amounts of the creatures jumped out.

Then, they all huddled together and started to join.

Within a minute, the creatures formed into a giant, wolf-like hound. It roared into the air, and glared at Oswin with hatred in it's eyes.

Remaining calm, Oswin fired more energy blasts at the newly-formed beast. While dealing damage, she couldn't take this thing alone.

This was a battle that required teamwork.

Mario dashed onward, not noticing the Maverick Hunter who was joining him. He wondered where all the robots were coming from, and found them strangely familiar, like he knew they were related to someone that would be trouble for him if they ever crossed paths. He had no time to falter, however, and just popped every single Egg Pawn he came across, the poor things almost did not know what hit them. Things were quite easy for the plumber until, unfortunately, the buzz bombers showed up. He always had somewhat of an issue with flying enemies, if only he could do some sort of spinning attack, oh well, he had his hammer at least. He leaped up and smashed one into the ground with a single swing of his mighty hammer but, the commotion caused by the splintering metal only drew Mario. Frustrated, Mario tried to find an escape but found himself blocked off by a high wall.

"Hmmmm..." He thought, sizing up the situation. It dawned upon him that he could vault it if he got a running start.

Mario backed up a bit of a way to build up speed. Once he had the momentum, he did a short hop, then a second higher hop, and then finally a fantastic leap. He managed to clutch the top of the barrier and pulled himself over. He landed with a loud thud on the other side, and found himself faced with some unfamiliar faces. He happened across Big Boss and his troop, too bad for them that he probably blew their cover.

"Ohh man..." says Captain Qwark as he wakes up "Where am I? It's so.... colorful and flashy? What's this sign here?" asks Captain as he see a big pink sign "Tropical Resort? Sounds technologically... What's this orange thingy here? Maybe he'll know how I got there!" Says Qwark as runs to meet orange fellow.

The villainous team...supplemented by a killing machine, a robot, and...Deadpool, end up in the completely called for Traverse Town because, DARKNESS.

"The heck is this place?" Bowser says, noticing the place was perhaps just a bit too quaint for the type of thing you would expect out of a black portal.

"This is Traverse Town, kupo!" A strange creature with a ball hanging from its head responded. "A haven for those who lost their way in the many worlds out there."

"Traverse Town? Sounds lame. By the way, you're really stupid looking." Bowser responded.

As Crow:

"Well now, this is better than the dark cavern we were in before. Why not just take a break from this little excursion and put our feet up?"

Then he noticed a candy store, his bowling pin jaw dropped in awe.

Alerted by a figure, Samus and her comrades turned towards the red capped hero.

"Mario!" she yelled in a loud but pleasantly surprised voice. The plumber saw her and gave a smile and a nod.

"It's a pleasure to see you again, Mario. Saving princesses as usual I guess? What do you know about these Darkling and black holes.

Before he could say anything, the alarms in the building started to blare "Warning! Destroyed Egg Pawns found, intruder alert! Search and destroy!"

Suddenly, Egg Pawns started to go crazy and run around the area searching for thw group and the once calm saw blades started to spin wildly and move in patterns. The entire station was at full alert.

"There goes our stealth plan. Wait, Zero's all alone outside!"

Suddenly, the whole factory burst to life, startling the plumber. Usually the traps are going before you set foot into a fortress, so this wasn't something he expected. Stealth is hardly a thing you even think of in the Mushroom Kingdom, it's quaint in a way.

"?" Mario responded to the mentioning of Zero, he should have run into him if he was on the outside.

Nevertheless, if he was an ally he needed their help. He was feeling a bit sorry; having a feeling the high alert was all his fault.

A very peculiar looking man was standing tossing a knife in the air and then quickly catching it. His hair was green, his eyes had inverted colours, his skin was pasty white with bright red lips and a dashing purple and green suit with hat combo. The man was laughing maniacally. He strolled up to the villain gang:

"AAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHOHOHOHAHA! I thought MY jokes were bad, look at you! -pointing knife at Bowser- I mean, what the hell are you supposed to be?!? I've seen a man wearing tights and a bat costume that's less of a freak than you! Halloween is next month trick or treaters! Now, if it's a real villain you're after, here's my card -throws a Joker playing card at Bowser- hey, you're alright big fella!"

He went up to shake the Koopa King's hand, but he was inevitably wearing a shock button. The Joker confidently swaggered away still laughing.

"Keep an eye out for me, gents! Hell, I don't even know what I'm gonna do next! Hehahahahaha!"

Zero followed Mario over the barrier, barley making it over with a double jump-jump dash combination. He then saw the rest of his team, and how their cover had been blown. No longer alone, he drew his Z-Saber and prepared for combat with the rest of his team......

Edited by Zero

The team of now 5 people tooks a run through the nearest corridor upwards through the building taking out dozens of egg pawns on the way with Freeze & missile combos, gunshots, sword slashes and pounding. They reach an open room stopped by crazy buzz saws that will not clear a path, Samus attempts to freeze them but they quickly break the ice. Their stop was long enough for them to suddenly become surrounded by egg pawns and buzz bombers from all sides, as well as the Dark Falcon becoming aware of their presence.

[As Dr. Horrible]

Dr. Horrible cowers behind the gang as the enemies surround them. "You know...I think we're screwed." said Dr. Horrible nervously.

[As Big Boss]

"Thanks red-cap." Snake said sarcastically. "Wait, you know that guy?" Snake said to Samus, Snake then pulls out an AK-47 as the enemies start approaching the five of them. When they run off towards the open room, he notices the enemies surrounding them after moments. "Damn, I think we're out-numbered." said Snake, looking around for any possible escape route.

Edited by Big Boss

"Hey, come back you clown! I'll roast ya!" He growled but, considering the way the Joker was, that clearly wasn't going to work.

He crossed his arms and scowled. "Calling me a freak. He's the freak."

As Mario:

Mario moved forward and raised his hammer threateningly at the crowd of Egg Pawns that surrounded them. Everything was quite for a few moments, but then he set upon them like a spinning top. Why try to find an escape route when you can make one, right?

The falcon starts flapping its wings to create a gust sending the team all of balance, too distracted by the Egg Pawns and Buzzbombers to try to attack it. Regaining their balance the egg pawns continues to come from seemingly out of nowhere, Snake Zero and Mario taking them out easily only to be replaced by more immediately. Struggling with the winds skewing their aim and balance, Samus takes aim with a charged Ice Beam shot at the falcon but is then struck by an Egg Pawn's boomerang pickaxe sending the fired shot toward a group of buzzbombers instead freezing them and causing them to fall to the ground.

"This isn't good, they're endless" She claims with a frustrated tone

"HAAAAAAA!" Comes a shout from an unfamiliar voice from the sky

Just then the falcon is struck by an object too fast to identify and goes crashing down to the lower ground, but not dead. Alerted by this, several Egg Pawns turn their attention away from the armed intruders and head back down to attack the unknown intruder, making the situation in the upper room more manageable

As Snake is fighting the enemies, he hears that voice and he looks over to see the Falcon struck by whatever it was. "Huh?" Snake says, wondering what the Hell that was. "Samus, Zero...red guy, Horrible. I vote we move now while they are distracted with whatever that is." Snake starts running off and motions for them to follow, and Dr. Horrible follows Snake.

Confused that what or whoever it was came when they did, the team moves on up farther up the building Dodging the saw blades.Eventually they reach a room near the top of the factory with a large generator that seemed to be supplying power to the factory. Suddenly, a large black hole opens up right above them and out of it comes a Dark being different than the falcons before. Shadowy fog eminating from every part of its body and taking on a more black humanoid ghostlike form and being larger than the falcons they had faced before, and instead of having smaller darklings take on the form it seemed to be a mechanical being with cogs and other machinery within its fog sort of like bones under skin. Samus scans the creature

"Scanning... Time Eater. Rare being of unknown origin. Creature capable of generating dimensional warpholes. Probable origin of the previously seem spacial anomalies. Vulnerabilities unknown"

"This may be the creature that's tearing holes in our worlds. Destroy it."

The Time Eater charges for the team, making a false swipe, Samus fires a directs Ice shot to freeze it but the ice breaks almost immediately. It disapears behind a warphole, appearing through another one the other side of the large room and disappears again. The team stands ready for it to attack again at any moment.

((Time Eater is anyone's to fully control))

Edited by Prince Solaris

Snake looks at the Time Eater. "This day just gets stranger and stranger." Snake says, he then pulls out his grenade launcher and starts firing at the Time Eater. The Time Eater takes small amounts of damage, but nothing extreme. The Time Eater then tries to grab Snake, which Snake ducks just in time. The Time Eater then sets his attention to somebody else, the man in the cap named Mario.

Edited by Big Boss

The Time Eater swipes at Mario, who manages to dodge the first but is struck by the second. The poor little guy goes colliding into the nearest structure and slides down in a slump. The Time Eater takes this as an opportunity to FIRE A HOMING SHOT. It looks like it was going to hit until suddenly.

http://soundfxcenter.com/video-games/super-mario-world/860f1f_SMW_Become_Caped_Mario_Sound_Effect.mp3

It's deflected. Luckily, Mario had managed to store some power ups on the trip to Bowser's castle. No sporting his trusted cape, he dashed forward and flew upward high into the air. Once he reached the peak of his arc, he slammed down at terminal velocity. The Time Eater was knocked off by this, though it didn't seem to do any serious damage, the force of the attack knocked it off kilter.

Edited by Crow T. Robot

Since Time Eater can probably cause time distortions, I think I have a good way of bringing in my avatar despite him being dead.

"E-104 Epsilon....Rescue complete," droned a red and white robot as he stomped out of the volcanic caverns of Red Mountain. This robot was E-102, better known as Gamma. This robot began his life as a mindless servant of Dr. Ivo Robotnik. That all changed when he encountered one of his creator's prisoners, a pink Hedgehog named Amy Rose. This girl, who was protecting a blue Flicky, had convinced this robot to defy his programming and delete his Master Registration. Now, the red-hulled machine was on a quest to liberate the small animals trapped inside of his fellow E-100 Series robots. He had already taken out units E-103 and E-104. Two more units remained.

"E-105 Zeta...E-101 Beta...Location unknown." As soon as the red robot spoke these words, a black hole opened in front of him. The robot analyzed the spatial anomaly, even as he was being pulled into it. Eventually, the Mystic Ruins that surrounded him disappeared, being replaced by a blackness with bits and pieces of matter swirling around like water going down a drain. Gamma couldn't determine exactly what was going on. He could only come to one conclusion. "Mission interrupted."

"Ugh... where am I?" asked the young attractive ex NOL officer, Noel Vermillion. She wandered around in the pitch black darkness until she she saw a bright light. When she emerged she found herself smack dab int he middle of a jumbled up world, pieces from her own and some from elsewhere. "This doesn't look good... the last thing I remember doing was saying goodbye to Mr. Jubei and going to see my family... but now..."... she began to sulk as she muttered the last bit of her statement. As she continued to wander around the strange broken up world she came across a mountainous region with a rather large boulder in her way... "Great... and there's no other way around this!" she exclaimed with anger and a hint of sadness. Being an ex NOL officer she should have easily been able to scale that boulder and get to the other side, but alas, poor Noel was one of the most frail and clumsiest soldiers in the NOL. As she climbed up the boulder she was suddenly startled by a large explosion and gunfire.

http://soundfxcenter.com/video-games/super-mario-world/860f1f_SMW_Become_Caped_Mario_Sound_Effect.mp3

The shock from the explosion caused Noel and the huge boulder to go on a trip down the mountainous slope with ferocious speed, all she could do was scream "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH". When everything was over, she found herself face planted in the ground, "ow... that hasn't happened since I left the academy-huh". In front of her was a tiny man and a giant... thing battling it out and poor Noel was caught in the crossfire.

"I-I don't understand what's going on but I better get out of here as fast as possible.", or so she hoped, the giant creature spotted her out of the corner of his eye(s) and fired a blast that should have killed her on the spot. Luckily, despite her inadequacies, Noel has a special weapon at her disposal, Bolverk, her Nox Nyctores materializes and grants her increased speed to dodge the attack right on time. "I'm not sure what's going on or why I suddenly got involved in this but... I'm not going to die that easily". Guns drawn, she enters the fray hoping to get some answers.

(forgive me I haven't written in ages)

(Information on Noel's Bolverk it's short but just so you know it's capabilities and aren't like "huh")

• Thumbs Up 1

As Gamma continued to be pulled through the vortex, he could see larger chunks of matter being pulled through with him. Everything from boulders to buildings swirled around until reaching what appeared to be the other end of the vortex. Eventually, the pull of the vortex weakened, causing the objects caught in it to be dropped into the new world below. Some of the debris landed in open fields, while others crashed through buildings that did not look at all familiar to the robot who had unwillingly joined them in their journey. Determining that his current rate of descent would prove catastrophic to him upon landing, Gamma activated his Jet Booster to slow his descent, dodging the falling debris and landing on the soft green grass of this strange new world. "Must determine current location," Gamma hummed in his usual robotic monotone. He slowly turned his head, studying his new surroundings while comparing them with landmarks stored in his memory. To his right was a building with a sign emblazoned with the words Ground Wire. In the distance behind him was an island shaped roughly like the head of a cartoon dinosaur. This odd island was topped with several objects that could best be described as some type of mountain not known to Gamma, and perhaps not native to his world. To his left was the one thing he could identify: The familiar checkered soil of the Green Hill Zone on South Island. "Location identified....Green Hill Zone...South Island." He reviewed the two other landmarks, both of which were not familiar. "Additional landmarks not native to South Island. Location cannot be confirmed." He looked ahead to see a pudgy, overall-clad man doing battle with a large, monstrous being using a bright yellow cape. Accompanying this odd man was a blonde-haired woman, who also appeared to be battling this creature. Gamma began to walk forward, eventually shifting into Roller Mode to gain a little speed.

Spotting the approaching robot, the Time Eater let out a beastly roar and fired a barrage of purple energy balls in Gamma's direction. Recognizing the threat, Gamma jumped into the air and locked onto the projectiles before firing a barrage of missiles at them. After the projectiles were taken care of, Gamma locked onto the monster himself and fired a missile at its midsection. Time Eater responded by roaring and knocking the missile away, sending it flying through a side window of the misplaced Ground Wire. Gamma continued to fire on the beast, hoping that one of his shots would hit.

pCOGa.png?2525

Ace Attorney Phoenix Wright found his lucky break in cracking this case. He found that one contradiction he needed to acquit his client of all charges. The loud boom of Wright's voice startled prosecutor Winston Payne, "What?! You can't be objecting! There's nothing to object to!" "Oh, but there is," Phoenix says smirking, barely containing his excitement. "You see, as the witne-" *BOOM* "Wait, did anyone here that?" Phoenix asks nervously. *BOOM* "There it is again!" "Are you in the right state of mind, Mr. Wright?" questions the Judge, "No one knows what sound you're speaking of. Now continue, or I'll have to declare your client guilty." "Alright then..." Phoenix says as he's beginning to regain his composure, "The witness is obvious-" *BOOM*

Black.

Black. That's the only thing that surrounds Phoenix. "Huh... hold it! Where am I? Did I win my case? Is my client free to go?" No one answered. "What IS this place? I can't see a thin- ugh!" Blinded by a bright light in the distance, Phoenix decides to go towards it. "So I heard that you see a bright light when you die, am I dead?" Thoughts began running through his head, "What if I am dead? What's gonna happen to the law office? I wonder what Edgeworth's having for dinner? Will anyone miss me?"

Phoenix finally reaches the light. "Wow, this place is actually pretty nice. I wouldn't mind spending eternity here." he remarked while entering a huge field of bright green grass and blue skies. But he soon noticed a factory off in the distance with rotating saw blades and smoke spewing out from every direction. "Maybe not eternity... heh... well, someone has gotta be there. Better start moving." So Phoenix, with only an attorney badge to his name, set off toward the factory, not knowing what was up ahead.

Edited by NGw00d

Noel seems to be at a loss with this creature, despite Bolverk increasing her reaction time and speed, she's still having trouble keeping up with the creature. "What's going on, whenever I shoot at it, it always misses! Is he telaporting?", suddenly the girl gets attacked from behind, or so she thought, it was actually debri from a strange looking robots weapon. "Now what? Is he friendly or is he an enemy, I don't know what's going on anymore!"... She continued to battle fiercely, memories of her life flashed before her "I just want to go back home in peace, I want to see mother, father, Tsubaki, Makoto, even Ragna and Jin... is this how my life is going to end?". The girl's confidence and speed were slowly decreasing with every failed attempt at damaging the beast, she's becoming emotionally distraught.

It takes everything she has to maintain her composure or risk breaking her limiter (Bolverk), "No, I musn't let this get to me... I have to carry on". Watching the brave robot battle it out with the gigantic beast inspired Noel to go another round. Noticing that the the monster has been distracted by the robot, Noel finds herself an opening and fires at the beast making a direct hit... The monster howled in pain and set his sights angrily at the small girl. "I can do this, I'm not that shy girl from the academy anymore!", round 2 has started.

Edited by Noel Vermillion

Continuing to struggle against the time eater's barrage of claw swipes and homing shots with little damage Samus Noticed the newcomer girl and the robot, attacking the time eater along with Snake Mario and Zero but with little more effect than a budge.

"Alright this is getting ridiculous!" she thought to herself. Suddenly she raised her beam into a vertical position and it changed its shape and its glow became purple. She took aim and fired a charged shot of her Wave Beam right at the Time Eater's face. Upon impact the Time Eater did not seem to be injured by the high voltage shot but began to become distorted and spas out for a few seconds. It appeared to have trouble creating portals as well allowing the others to get good shots on it. She fired another charge beam shot at the creature but it regained mobility just in time to disappear into one of its portals before it hit, and this time it did not return. The shot instead landed square on the large generator in the room which activated a beam to emit from the top of it and fire into the high ceiling. the result was another portalto another world.

"This was a portal factory it seems. This seems like our only way to advance at this point..."

Edited by Prince Solaris