Awoo.

[ROLEPLAY] SSMB Omniverse - The "Be Your Avatar RP"

Shrek

Crow clears his mechanical throat and extends one of oddly misshapen bird like arms and hand to Pepsiman. "Crow T. Robot, Mr. Pepsiman, Sir. Gotta say I'm a huge fan of your work. Those Japanese soda commercials are a riot."

Edited by Crow T. Robot

Pepsiman stared at the mechanical being. He had never seen anything like this before. "And...uhh it's a pleasure to meet you to Crow. Glad to know there are others here! Uh tell me what exactly do you do? I'm just curious."

"Me? Oh, I'm just your typical robot friend. I crack wise, watch terrible movies...crack wise about terrible movies oh, and I sometimes do skits pertaining to said movies. I guess I can do some typical robot stuff but, I never really bothered to try."

Elsewhere...

Mario's mustache bristled in the sweltering air rising from the lava of Bowser's castle. Once again, he found himself facing off against his old nemesis, Bowser. It seemed like every other week the king of the Koopas was trying to kidnap his special someone but, his determination never faltered.

"I've got you now, Mario. With you out of the way, who's going to stop me? The Mushroom Retainers?!" Bowser bellowed at the mostly mute hero.

Mario gestured and said only one word: "Luigi."

"Luigi?" Bowser folded his arms and thought about this. "Gah! I always forgot about the green one! No matter. I'll take care of him as well. Then the Super Stupid Brothers will be history!"

The fierce battle began as Bowser threw several hammers in an arc, which the brave little plumber dodged with aplomb. Of course, Bowser didn't stop there and opted to use his patented fire breath but, Mario knew this routine by now, he jumped over them an approached the mighty Koopa.

"I don't think so!" Bowser launched himself into the air and came crashing down into...nothing. Mario was on the other side, standing near a conveniently placed switch.

"No! Don't press that!" Too late, Bowser had been dunked into the molten rock. "WHY DO I KEEP PUTTING THOSE THERE?!"

Mario jumped up and raised a fist in triumph before continuing into the next room, where his beloved awaited.

"Mario!" Princess Peach exclaimed as she saw the plumber. "Thank you so much for putting an end to Bowser's mischief again."

Mario removed his hat and bowed before the Princess. When he rose, she gave him a peck on the nose. It seems that once again Mario had tri-

Bowser suddenly smashed through the ceiling with a loud thud. "Thought I was out of the picture, huh? We're just getting started!"

The two were ready to duke it out again but then, suddenly...a strange and violent rumbling shook the castle.

"Grgh, I told those kids not to practice magic in the cast-" Bowser stopped a swirling black portal appeared and a large number of strange shadow beings emerged. "Hey, this is my castle! Get out!"

Mario was taken back by the sudden appearance of the creatures, so much so that his reaction was dulled when they set themselves upon Peach.

"Mamma Mia!" The hero jumped into the group of monsters but, it was too late, they were dragging the princess off somewhere.

"GET YOUR OWN PRINCESS!" Bowser roared, breathing fire into the creatures but, there were simply too many. To make matters worse, the portal began to pull all occupants of the room toward it.

"Mario! Help me!" The Princess said one last time before she disappeared into the void but, Mario followed soon after.

Bowser did not take to liking dark abyssal wormholes, so he did his best to hold out.

"Rrrgh. You think that's power? That's nothing to me, I'm Bowser! King of Awesome!"

The strength of the portal's gravity grew and grew until he castle was being torn asunder, the mighty king had finally found himself losing his footing. Mario, the Princess, Bowser, and his entire castle were thrown to places unknown.

"I'm ready", Zero said, and with that the group set off towards the red structure. As they journeyed closer, they realized the full extent of what it was. It was definitely something in construction, something not fully completed. But whatever it was, it looked evil. Suddenly, the group saw a strange group or orange, pickaxe-holding robotic life forms heading their way! Both Zero and Samus prepared for combat, but then Snake, to their chagrin, pulled them both to a hiding spot before they were detected. "Those guys looked weak. Why didn't you let us fight them?" Zero said.

[As Big Boss]

Snake points to another one of the Dark Falcons behind the small robots. "That's why, you don't want to go unprepared, do you? If we're going to get into this structure, we're going to need to be stealthy about it." Snake says, he spits out his cigar and starts walking really slowly and quietly. Snake motions for them to follow with his hands.

[As Dr. Horrible]

Dr. Horrible is currently inside the strange structure, trying to hide the best he can. "Dang it, how did I get here again?!" Dr. Horrible says in a paniced voice. He then runs out of his hiding spot and goes to find somewhere else to hide. "I need to stay low, really low, until help comes or something. All my inventions are back at my evil lab." He says, he then tries to hide the best he can inside of the structure.

Samus looks around the building looking for a way in without being detected, scanning the location for any way to stop activity around the area. Noticing the robots, falcon and giant buzzsaws alongside what looked like missile turrets it's clear that something is being guarded here.

"I think if we can shut off the power here we can storm in with little difficulty. We just need to figure out how, there may be large generator around or inside this place. until then we'd best stay low who knows what else they may have in there. Snake, you can lead, you seem like somebody with stealth expertise."

Samus takes a stealthy position activating her morph ball suit's feature.

Ridley looked around the area, glancing at the group. He was surrounded by robots, product placement, old-timey cartoons, ogres, freaks in tights, and whatever the hell Mr. Saturns were.

"God," he sighed. "What I wouldn't give to have my Space Pirates come in and waste everything."

He looked in the sky, and noticed the sun starting to set. Everyone's shadows began to grow larger. Strangely, as it got darker, their shadows did not continue to expand in the same direction. Rather, they gradually began to swirl together into one central point.

"NOW what the hell is going on?"

[As Deadpool]

"Looks like my shadow is merging with the rest of yours..."Deadpool says, he then looks around. "Maybe the shadows will make a combination between all of us, and we have to fight it!...That'd be cool, right?" Deadpool says, he pulls out one of his weapons, ready for anything.

[As Big Boss]

Snake nods at what Samus says, he then crouches and sneaks past all the guards and such, finding a vent on the wall of the facility. "Give me a boost up there, and I'll sneak inside. I'm sure you two can't fit in here, so I'll try to find another passage on the inside for you two." Snake says quietly, looking around to make sure there are no guards around.

Edited by Big Boss

Ridley and the other just stared at the shadow swirl. It began to merge together, spinning faster and faster until suddenly it stopped. Their shadows completely disappeared. No one's shadow was visible, not even the Mr. Saturns'.

Everyone looked around for a sign of explanation, but instead they were greeted by a rumbling sound. The ground began to shake.

KRAK. A shadowy object burst through the ground at Ridley's feet. It appeared to be a shadowy copy of his hand! The others looked down and saw a similar sight, each being attacked by darkling duplicates of their own arms. Before they could react, the hands grabbed each of them and began to pull downwards as if to drag them into the ground. Ridley tried to slash at them and incinerate them with his fire breath, but they seemed unharmed.

The others tried to attack their duplicates (except the Mr. Saturns, who just kinda went with it), but to no avail. They all found themselves being dragged into darkness, helpless to decide where they were going.

Samus lifts Snake up from his feet to help him get into the vent.

"As a ball I can fit inside these vents, do you want me to come along or do you think you have it covered?"

What the mighty Koopa king found on the other side of the portal was...open air, which he promptly fell through like a sack of cinder blocks.

"?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo"

Everything went dark after a resounding thud, and remained as such for a few moments before Bowser heard muffled voices.

"My king! Snap out of it." An old Magikoopa pleaded as he tried to remove Bowser's head from the dirt.

"Mhm? Kamek, is that you?" Bowser asked as his tried to pull himself out. "What is this? Why can't I see?"

"I think you might need to lay off the spicy chicken wings, my lord. You might be putting on weight." Bowser's caretaker said as he managed to pull the king out with just the right spell.

"Very funny. So funny that I almost laughed." Bowser grumbled, shaking the dirt out of his hair and smacking it out of his ears.

"I have some rather bad news, King Bowser. It seems the castle was destroyed by whatever intruders those were...or perhaps it was just hurled off to places unknown."

"What? Why did you clods even let those things in the first place?! I thought you were supposed to be able to take care of things while I busy with Mario." Bowser responded.

"Well, I thought I felt some kind of disturbance in dimensions but, it's been so long since anything like that happened, I wasn't so sure..." Kamek responded.

"Well, whatever. You say the castle is missing? Fine, I'll find it, and the princess while I'm at it!" Bowser laughed.

"But what about the plumber?" Kamek asked.

"Well, he's not here, so clearly he was sent someplace where he might ever be found!" Things were coming up Bowser...then suddenly the sky grew dark.

Bowser and his caretaker looked around trying to determine what was going on.

"Is it nighttime already?"

[As Deadpool]

"OOOOH GOD HELP! I'M TOO AWESOME TO BURN IN HELL!" Deadpool said, very scared at spending the rest of his life in where ever they are going to pull him to. "Lizard-Lips! Do somethin', I can't break free!" Deadpool said very nervously.

[As Big Boss]

Snake is now inside the vent from being helped up by Samus. "If you want to come along, you may, but we still need to find an entrance for Zero. I presume it would be easier if we both went along and found a way for Zero to enter together." Snake said, he then uses his left hand and puts it down near Samus, just in case she needed any help.

Edited by Big Boss

"Hey, I thought we got rid of you in that one episode!" Crow said to his dark clone, trying to bat him away but, to no avail. "Well, I guess I might as well go with it. Wheeee!"

Bowser trudged forward, finding his way to the scene in Saturn valley.

"Hey, this kinda looks familiar." He says as the gears turn in his head. "That shadowy stuff resembles those jerks who took MY castle and MY princess!"

"Does it look like I can do anything about it, Deadweight??" Ridley shouted while still being dragged down into the ground. He then noticed a familiar beast hulking towards the scene.

"Bowser! Get over here!" Ridley said to the Koopa King. He remembered him from the whole Subspace incident. "Maybe you can help us out here!"

Bowser began to make his way to the struggling group, but upon entering the vicinity, he was attacked and dragged down by a shadow clone. He glared at Ridley.

Ridley glanced at Bowser. "Uh, long time no see?"

"Hold on Zero"

Samus takes Snake's hand up into the vent and takes ball form rolling through the tight vent trying to find an exit and another way into the Red fortress for Zero

"Well, if it isn't old beaky. Still chasing after the twerp in the power armor?" Bowser found time for pleasantries, despite the situation. In fact, he found the space pirate's plight amusing, until he himself was caught by a Shadow Bowser.

He growled and attempted to pull himself out of the ground.

"You can't do this to me! I'm the King!" He bellowed. "Why don't you fight like a man, and then we'll see who the tough one is!"

As Crow:

"Oh hey, it's that turtle guy from the Mario games. This is some day, huh?" Crow said, almost dragged all the way under.

[As Deadpool]

"What's with these guys and why do they want us dead?! We didn't do nothin' do you Shadow...Guys!" Deadpool says angrily, he looks around. "Welp, lizard-lips, it looks like we are screwed, might as well see where they drag us." Deadpool says as he's pulled completely under.

[As Big Boss]

Snake and Samus eventually reach another vent, this one leads inside. Snake kicks the vent with his foot and it comes out, he then spots a man wearing a doctors robe and looking oddly like the guy from How I met your mother. "...Huh?" Snake says, as he crawls out of the vent, he stands up and goes over next to Dr. Horrible, and Snake just stares at him, motioning Samus to come as he makes sure there are no guards around.

[As Dr. Horrible]

"Wait, what?!" Dr. Horrible says as he sees Snake kick the vent out, he starts to blabber nervously. "Ohnowhat'sgoingtohappentomeOhGodtheyaregoingtokillmeIknowit." Dr. Horrible says nervously, he then notices the man walks over to him and just stands there, he then relaxes a bit. "Shew...I thought you guys were going to kill me..." Dr. Horrible said, he then wiped his forehead, relieved.

Edited by Big Boss

Zero waited for Snake and Samus to find him an entrance. He reflected on Snake's forced stealth strategy. Stealth was never his style......

"What the heck!?" Peacock struggled to break free, unloading a plethora of her toon arsenal to no avail "what the frack is this!? I'M the only Peacock you faker!" she hurtled insult after insult towards her shadow clone before thinking to herself that she could easily summon her crony pals to lend a hand "Avery! Andy Anvil! Two Ton Tommy! George! get yer hides outta here and save us you maroons!" not long after her cronies popped out of a toon hole in the car she saved Zero with from earlier, they hopped out and each grabbed some one, Andy grabbing both Shrek & Ridley whilst Tommy Grabbed onto Deadpool, Crow & Bowser, desperately trying to pull them free from the shadow beings "ugh, i've had enough of this shadow crap!" Peacock struggled to break free, her cronies where helping out her new allies at her request.

As Zero contemplated the situation, a somewhat out of place man of short stature rushed by him. Mario leaped up and stomped the head of a nearby robot, resulting in the Sonic series' trademark pop noise, before continuing onward with very little care about stealth. He wasn't sure where he was but, he was going to find a way out and find the princess.

Samus pops out of the vent landing with a rather loud clang on the now metallic floor that alerted a mysterious man Snake was following of their presence. Alerted, he stands there stunned wondering who they are and they're hostile.

"Damn, didn't mean to make so much noise. You, who are you?"

[As Dr. Horrible]

"I am Dr. Horrible, I have a degree in horribleness. I mostly work in my evil lab and go to dry-cleaners, and now I'm in....wherever this is!" He looks around, he then says. "Say, do you guys know where I am?"

[As Big Boss]

"No, I do not, but we are going through some sort-of portals leading to different dimensions. If you wish to help us, then follow me and Samus and help us get our friend in here." Snake says with a grunt, he looks around and sneaks to another position, he then looks around, he sees no guards and motions Dr. Horrible and Samus to walk over to him. Dr. Horrible walks over there casually.

"Peacock, don't!" Ridley yelled as she summoned her helpers to assist them. Surely enough, the helpers were attacked by shadow duplicates as well. At this point, the whole area was practically crumbling as the shadow beasts dragged the whole lot under.

Then....darkness. Ridley got up, unsure of where he was. Everyone else was standing in a barely lit area. Standing before them were each and every one of their shadow duplicates. Ridley and the others prepared to attack them, but they all retreated. They each ran off into the darkness. When they had gone, they dark area got slightly brighter. They seemed to be standing in a dark dimension of nothingness, but they could see several portals leading to other dimensions scattered about the place.

Ridley glanced at Bowser and the group.

"That's it, I'm done," Ridley claimed. "I don't give a shit what we do anymore. This place just wants to make sure nothing gets accomplished. Bowser, you're an expert at not accomplishing things, you field this one."

• Thumbs Up 2

"Ha ha." Bowser responded sarcastically. "I seem to recall that you get that scaly hide of yours blown to bits every other week."

Bowser looked at all the portals.

"Whatever. Let's just pick one at random, it's better than being stuck in this dark pit. It's not like my castle is here anywhere."

He headed toward a nearby portal.

"I don't care what you losers are gonna do but, I'm out of this crazy place. I have a princess to kidnap back."

As Crow:

"Ooo, ooo! I pick Door Number 2, Joe!"

Ridley followed Bowser over to a portal. At least working with a fellow villain would make the experience slightly more bearable than being alone with the rest of these lunatics.

As the group entered the portal, Ridley purposely stayed a few feet behind. When the others walked through the hole, Ridley gave Deadpool and Peacock swift kicks in the behind.

"That's for the cut," he said to Deadpool, then turned to Peacock. "And that's for the steamroller."