Awoo.

General Fighting Game Discussion Thread.

Kuzu

Challenge mode does give an idea for basic BnB combos, but yeah you're better off looking online or making up your own advanced combos.

Challenge mode does give an idea for basic BnB combos, but yeah you're better off looking online or making up your own advanced combos.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm finding it pretty helpful as far as getting the timing right for certain moves and figuring out what can connect to what. I'm quite pleased with the progress I'm making so far. You guys have been giving out some nice advice, you deserve pound cake. biggrin.png

Not sure if joke...

Not sure if joke...

Pound cake is delicious bro, especially with a tall glass of whoop ass milk. tongue.png

Edited by Noel Vermillion
  • Thumbs Up 2

See, shit was too obvious.

No I was actually hungry and had a taste for pound cake, I forgot that cartoon even existed to be honest :P. So when he posted it I was like "HAHA That's crazy". :D

• Thumbs Up 1

Teddie mirror matches are awful. Haha, geez.

Time for me to really learn a second character.

It's good to learn another character, because Mirror matches are boring.

So I decided to learn some of Rags and Hakus advanced combos........things could be better to say the least.

I gotta get on those advance combos with Plat. Haven't played Extend in awhile after the release of P4A tbh

I gotta get on those advance combos with Plat. Haven't played Extend in awhile after the release of P4A tbh

Plat... PLAT... PLATINUM... HATRED

Got my ass handed to me as you can see. :< Damn your hammer, damn your bubble, damn your bell, but why is she so damn cute/adorable... sad.png

Plat... PLAT... PLATINUM... HATRED

Got my ass handed to me as you can see. :< Damn your hammer, damn your bubble, damn your bell, but why is she so damn cute/adorable... sad.png

If that person gave you trouble with Platinum, I guarantee you you will have a HORRIBLE time with mine XD

If that person gave you trouble with Platinum, I guarantee you you will have a HORRIBLE time with mine XD

In the famous words of (english speaking) Yusuke Urameshi, "Bring it on BITCH"> : P *gets obliterated*

Gimme bout another month or so... I'll be on the level of a... decent player that doesn't suck that much but still loses a lot... of ... matches. *disappears into the shadows*

I have the strangest urge to fight you now.

In the famous words of (english speaking) Yusuke Urameshi, "Bring it on BITCH"> : P *gets obliterated*

Gimme bout another month or so... I'll be on the level of a... decent player that doesn't suck that much but still loses a lot... of ... matches. *disappears into the shadows*

as long as your on Ps3 I will accept that challenge XD Don't worry, I consider myself alright, but still lose a lot XD

I have the strangest urge to fight you now.

Ps3? Challenge accepted, just let me know and I'll get my ps3 out of the living room XD

Edited by LunarEdge

Ps3? Challenge accepted, just let me know and I'll get my ps3 out of the living room XD

Nows as good a time as any, I want to test some new things out. Let me add you, and I shall be waiting. Noel, feel free to join us.

I'll get on later, I'm eating at the moment. Plus I need to disconnect the PS3 from the tv and into the monitor... so much work :< I got used to playing on the small screen and like it more. :P

Damn Lunar, I actually have to try against you.

And oh shit, we're dealing with a badass over here.

Damn Lunar, I actually have to try against you.

And oh shit, we're dealing with a badass over here.

I was not expecting Bang XD I thought that was Noel over here for a second. I was like "wtf, he didn't play bang in the video he posted XD"

Also, shame on you Ragna, best 3 out of 5? I was trying to throw out an astral on the second match to no avail XD My gf had to point out the match count before I noticed.

Who is this bang player anyway? Someone from the forums?

I like long matches

Who is this bang player anyway? Someone from the forums?

Pff, you think anyone's that good? It's obviously a Japanese player how else can they kick our ass so thoroughly.

I like long matches

Pff, you think anyone's that good? It's obviously a Japanese player how else can they kick our ass so thoroughly.

get him out of here XD not much of a personal challenge when we can't even get through this guy XD