Awoo.

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma

Carbo

There is overkill and then there is meglo-maniacally in-fucking-sane. Jesus, summoning an asteroid to kill one guy? The fuck, Kokonoe?

Someone pointed out that Kokonoe's astral references the three other characters in Sector 7.

The rapid-fire punches are for Makoto. The giant magnet device is obviously for Tager. The meteor part is similar to Tager's and Azrael's astral, where something falls from the sky (Tager from space and the rock Azrael threw). And how she ends is reminiscent of the end of Azrael's astral.

I'm highly reminded of Laharl's Meteor Impact from the Disgaea games though.

Edited by Rachel Alucard
  • Thumbs Up 1

Someone pointed out that Kokonoe's astral references the three other characters in Sector 7.

The rapid-fire punches are for Makoto. The giant magnet device is obviously for Tager. The meteor part is similar to Tager's and Azrael's astral, where something falls from the sky (Tager from space and the rock Azrael threw). And how she ends is reminiscent of the end of Azrael's astral.

I'm highly reminded of Laharl's Meteor Impact from the Disgaea games though.

Not exactly...  

The rapid punches are likely a Jojo reference (She's even mudamuda'ing during it) 

The big magnet attracting a meteor is likely based on a Superman animated short from when men wore hats:

QUICKLY, BEFORE THEY REMOVE IT

OK I finally remembered where that chord progression at 58 seconds comes from - It's "Killer Queen".  

Got some DLC;

The Jin and Tsubaki voice pack. Love Tsubaki B.

Classic Noel

Unlimited Characters (because there's no way in hell I'm going through U. Mars for that shit)

And I got some money left for Koko.

We Kokonoe now bitches:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zma1FRYkHbM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3yI4s7mgz0

Just got her this morning. Her OD Tager distortion is fucking ridiculous, and she's pretty damn good overall.

Edited by 少佐 Jin H. Kisaragi

my friend imported the game and I must say, I like it. It definitely "feels" different from Extend and the changes have a little getting use too. I hate Bullet's rush down game with the passion, but I only had 3 days with the game so I just need to learn more about the new characters and I'll do better. Been trying Amane and I like him but I suck with him atm lol. My friends and I recorded some matches, maybe I'll post them later. I'm really conflicted....i don'tknow if I should import it or not

my friend imported the game and I must say, I like it. It definitely "feels" different from Extend and the changes have a little getting use too. I hate Bullet's rush down game with the passion, but I only had 3 days with the game so I just need to learn more about the new characters and I'll do better. Been trying Amane and I like him but I suck with him atm lol. My friends and I recorded some matches, maybe I'll post them later. I'm really conflicted....i don'tknow if I should import it or not

You shouuuuuuuld

I hate Bullet's rush down game with the passion

dwd.gif

-Dustloop

• Thumbs Up 1

You could import it...or wait four months for the English release :V

To be honest, I really hope those of you who are importing plan to buy the English release as well. Because it will suck majorly if we don't get BB 4 if CP sells poorly.

To be honest, I really hope those of you who are importing plan to buy the English release as well. Because it will suck majorly if we don't get BB 4 if CP sells poorly.

I've already got the American LE preordered... why another LE? Because I'm just that damn stupid good. tongue.png

Edited by Noel
  • Thumbs Up 2

If you think I'm going to spend another $60 on a game that I already have, just for some story content, then you obviously know me better than I thought.

Edited by Azure Yakuzu
  • Thumbs Up 2

Yeah I'm gonna get the English LE myself.

I NED DAT FUKING RACHEL IN MAH LIFE! ;A;

Oh and to understand what the fuck is going on better.

• Thumbs Up 1

that was plan, import it than buy the US release.... that is.... if I import it. My money is mainly going to bills and to friends via xmas this year so I should be a bit more selfless with me money XD

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

>Gets dropped to Blue in Chronophantasma (second to worst rank)

>Gets a winstreak in Ranked, Arcade AND Lobbies with Kagura (4-6-5 respectively)

>Still Blue

>DAFAK

Edited by 王 Lelouch Lamperouge (Jin)

If you want your rank to increase faster, you need to play ranked matches. I haven't dropped to blue yet but I think it'll probably happen sooner or later, people are just damn good players.

Edited by Noel

If you want your rank to increase faster, you need to play ranked matches. I haven't dropped to blue yet but I think it'll probably happen sooner or later, people are just damn good players.

Ranked is just purely luck based for me.

If I'm lucky I'll get an easy prey Tsubaki or Noel that my Kagura can pick off.

If I'm unlucky it's a Nu or something or a wolf in sheeps clothing. (And don't give me that "Kagura ignores projectiles" stuff, Nu's fullscreen 5D catches Kagura with ease, and his 6D~C doesn't reach far enough)

Edited by 王 Lelouch Lamperouge (Jin)

• 4 months later...

So the English version is out.

Kate Higgins' Saya is pure earsex to me. I also feel like David Vincent got a little more experience now. As for Hazama... Dayum, Squall, you do a good Hazama/Terumi.

...I also just noticed they finally added Ragna's earring in in CP.

It might also just be me, but some of the characters do come off as a little more wooden.

"My body is ready."

-Jin, CP Story 3

• 5 weeks later...

I'm really loving BBCP. I'm still not that great, and i'm still using Ragna. I really love that scythe attack he has now. 

Haven't dived into story mode yet, but I been spoiled myself, so I guess that might be a reason as to why I'm not really in a rush to enter story mode. Just been playing with my friends online and having a blast.

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm really loving BBCP. I'm still not that great, and i'm still using Ragna. I really love that scythe attack he has now. 

Haven't dived into story mode yet, but I been spoiled myself, so I guess that might be a reason as to why I'm not really in a rush to enter story mode. Just been playing with my friends online and having a blast.

mo' people mo' fun

Add me sometime :D

• Thumbs Up 1

mo' people mo' fun

Add me sometime biggrin.png

rsz_amane_nishiki_pct28story_mode_artwor

Excuse me, dear Jin. I have sent you a friend invite! Mmm... Though, my dance really isn't that great since lately I have been switching back and fourth between Ragna and Amane (mostly been using Ragna more lately). 

Still... I want to some off my dance somewhat. So be expecting it sometime in the future if we dance on my stage. 

amane-storyartwork.jpg

Anyways... I really need to get back to completing the story mode.... 

Edit - I better watch myself. If President Crow finds out that I been impersonating his Amane lately, I feel that my head will be gone. laugh.png

• Thumbs Up 2