Awoo.

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma

Carbo

If extend came out as another patch/update for CS, people could play both seeing how you can switch back to previous versions in CS

I just started to win up now, i believe am grain some experience, however keep learn from other players is the best. i also main Plat.

Nice to know you're playing and getting better, I hope one day you can get your hands on Extend so we can play so keep it up.

Going to get a PS3 soon myself, with Extend.
So can I kick Ragna's ass.

Edited by Jolly Jin Frost H.K.

Why does everyone want to beat me, I ain't do shit to nobody. Some bullshit.

For starters you can pretty much effortless beat us.

I can come close using Valkenhayn or possibly even Platinum though.

I have been watching some CP match vids with Kaqn in it, and lord, he is still beast with Ragna. I'll never be at his level lol.

Also, you'll be able to dash cancel Dead Spike now? Interesting..

Edited by StrikeEagleAUT

Ok, I don't know if it's just me, but does anyone else have the shittiest lag when they play or does god just hate me?

Ok, I don't know if it's just me, but does anyone else have the shittiest lag when they play or does god just hate me?

Extend? Both CS and Extend were virtually lag free for me whenever I played. I only ran into a laggy match maybe 1 time out of 100 XD

Extend? Both CS and Extend were virtually lag free for me whenever I played. I only ran into a laggy match maybe 1 time out of 100 XD

I must be special then. A few months back, I had no problems whatsoever  but now it seems like every time I want to play, the game lags like hell. It's fucking frustrating as all hell when I lose an online match because my inputs register 3 seconds after I put them in.

I must be special then. A few months back, I had no problems whatsoever  but now it seems like every time I want to play, the game lags like hell. It's fucking frustrating as all hell when I lose an online match because my inputs register 3 seconds after I put them in.

sounds like the online world of Brawl. Maybe your IP is doing maintenance or something? I know I use to loose connection all the time because my IP were doing scheduled maintenance in my area. I haven't had an undesirable D/C since or horrible connection/lag

sounds like the online world of Brawl. Maybe your IP is doing maintenance or something? I know I use to loose connection all the time because my IP were doing scheduled maintenance in my area. I haven't had an undesirable D/C since or horrible connection/lag

It might because there's so much shit on my network; My Laptop, my PS3, my 3DS, my Dad's roommate's laptop and my printer. I might have to manually assign my PS3 an IP address. You got any tips?

Edited by Ragna Claus

I keep everything wired that can be wired, so I can't help you in that department. Only thing that runs off wireless is my laptop, my gf's laptop and our 3DS's (when they're actually on) and my vita.

Despite all the devices attached, Network traffic is pretty low.

Ugh, I need to connect my PS3 directly to my router don't I...son of a bitch.

Edited by Ragna Claus

Ugh, I need to connect my PS3 directly to my router don't I...son of a bitch.

well, when I did run my wireless, I opened specific ports via my router settings to increase my download/upload speed. A simple Google search will help you with that. It varies from router to router, so make sure to be specific with what router you have along with model.

Unfortunately, I don't remember off hand, so I can't just shoot you ports/instructions on the spot.

Luckily, BB's netcode, as archaic as it is, is amazing.

Edited by LunarEdge

Yeah, but just because I can curbstomp most of you doesn't make me a bad guy does it?

And curb stomping you doesn't make me an even worse person, does it?

And curb stomping you doesn't make me an even worse person, does it?

Challenge Accepted.jpeg

And waoh, what the hell happened to your sig?