Awoo.

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma

Carbo

You won't have Platinum, Makoto, Valkenhayn and Relius in CS, but I guess it's worth it to get used to how it works. Use the guide Hazama sent you for some of the basic mechanics.

You can download Platinum, Valkenheyn and Makoto with monies but yeah you won't be able to play as Relius.

It's no biggie though CS is still amazing as it is.

I dont mind care, i was about get intro Platinum, just download her pretty a fun character.

Also the online is dead very dead. kinda lame x(

Edited by Daisy-Fan

Well, hit up me and Ragna and Rachel, we play it often. And plus Guilty Gear got released on PSn so... everyone has jumped ship at the moment. :P

Hey noel, you guys should sent me a friend request to be honest, also am very looking to get intro a friendly room, i still need to learn play, also platinum she pretty adorable xD

oooh wait you have Continuum Shift and not Extend... hmmm I dunno if that'll work with us, Extend is the most balanced version... um i dunno. We can try.

Edited by Noël Vermillion/Kagerou

Hey noel, you guys should sent me a friend request to be honest, also am very looking to get intro a friendly room, i still need to learn play, also platinum she pretty adorable xD

We have no problem friend requesting you, but if you wanna play with us you need Extend. It's the most updated version, and it's the copy we have. That's probably why nobody is on CS, everyone's on Extend.

Edited by Ragna Claus

I apologize for the double post, but I feel this is relevant: http://www.4gamer.net/games/178/G017851/20121204001/

It's a new interview with Mori and a basic overview of the game's mechanics and whatnot. Also, but this is mainly a rumor I heard on Dustloop, but the console port might be released by February.

You all may proceed to throw your panties everywhere.

So, why should we be excited? It won't be released internationally for another few months at best

LOTS OF INFORMATION AND SPRITES

LOTS OF INFORMATION AND SPRITES

You forgot about ALL DA SPOILERS!

Like how any girl not named Rachel, Litchi, and Bullet are robot girls or animal people.

...Ok, I might be killed buut......false alarm guys, Mori is still writing the plot for CP, and no information on the console port has been confirmed.

....*proceeds to casually walk out*

I FUCKING HATE YOU YOU PIG SKINNED SON OF A BITCH! UGH!

ALAAASDHFGKLASHGWESJNGAESHGUKJBGHwHOAEJHHIOAGKLHADSG;HSFKLHLADSKFJA

Ok, no biggie :D

Aw, that is certainly sad to hear that all that buzz was just a false alarm. Oh well, can't help it! :)

Aanyways, I've started playing BB again,(Continuum Shift 2 to be precise) after leaving it for quite a while.

And I am getting the hang of it again.

I also had an silly, but fun online match, where I've just mashed/spammed Ragnas 5B roundhouse kick, and still being able to win all rounds lol..

Yes, my main is Ragna.

But in Chrono Phantasma, I will take a closer look at Bullet. She seems to be a pretty interesting character to me, looking pretty fast-paced and stuff. I kinda dig that lock-on move too.

Note: I did not buy Extend. So yeap :P

So, why should we be excited? It won't be released internationally for another few months at best

or a few years, in the case of europe hahaha.

It doesn't suprise me that like no one the board has Extend. That was probably the dumbest revision in the history of fighting games... especially after CS2.

wait no... dumbest ever is probably GGXX slash

What console do you guys usually blazblue it up on? Ps3 for me. i have both Extend and CS2, but I'm usually on Extend.

Add me if you want to play here and there, seeing how you guys are talking about playing.

PSN: "LunarEdge"

What console do you guys usually blazblue it up on? Ps3 for me. i have both Extend and CS2, but I'm usually on Extend.

Add me if you want to play here and there, seeing how you guys are talking about playing.

PSN: "LunarEdge"

I know my group of friends has Extend on the PS3 so I'll add you and we can all brawl you after we get out of a little rut. :P

I know my group of friends has Extend on the PS3 so I'll add you and we can all brawl you after we get out of a little rut. tongue.png

I'm up to play whenever. I usually just play my friends and I gotta expand my horizon a bit and test my skills (or lack of) against others

I would love to play against some of you guys here on SSMB. But the problem is, I only own a 360. StrikeEagle91 is my gamertag.

I am surprised that there are still some people who still play BBCS2 (or BBCS with the update dlc) instead of Extend. Maybe those people did not bother to buy Extend as well lol.