Awoo.

Game Grumps

Soniman

Jon and Arin believe in themselves as they fly high through Wave Ocean once again.

Edited by Christmascontrol14

My friend just bought me the Tenouttaten shirt without asking.

I'm not sure how I should feel about that.

If you feel bad, you can always send it to me, Carbo~! :3

• Thumbs Up 1

I think your friend loves you.

Give your friend a kiss and tell them Condor wants one too.

Ah good, someone finally animated my all time favorite Game Grumps moment. From that episode where they played that game.

• Thumbs Up 4

Jon and Arin become certified mathematicians.

Then, the Grumps shoot their Metroids off.

I totally lost it when they had Sonic running in circles.  And I still own that strategy guide for Sonic 06 and yes, it is the worst strategy guide I've ever seen.

The Grumps get punk'd.

In other DK-related video news, Jon and Arin get it on like Donkey Kong in Nintendo Land.

More intelligence challenges await!

The Grumps conduct a Stickerbrush Symphony.

This thread needs more Grumpalicious music.

This one is so happy sounding. I just can't help but smile. <3

Why is it so catchy?!

Watching that episode, it just makes me frustrated with these guys sometimes. Yes they're funny, but a lot of the time I can't help but feel like they're deliberately not paying attention or deliberately not trying just to get laughs.

That bit when they're trying to 'manage the cage.' Yes it's explained badly in the game, but surely if you can figure out that you can go through that door/gate thing, you'd try every button?

It's a similar story to what happened in the last episode. I can't remember who it was but one of them was just jumping through any of the warp bubble things at random, at one point he's told 'jump through the one that faces the open area...' and he just jumps through a random one. Or when they missed the stage start to the jungle stage. At the start of that episode they're facing the entrance to it...

It's becoming so frustrating to watch sometimes because it's so obvious that to do or that simply paying attention would solve most of the problems.

Don't think this is me defending the rubbish that Sonic 06 is, but watching these last few episodes has been more frustrating than Sonic 06 itself at times.

• Thumbs Up 5

Indeedy. They also didn't think to go back to the start and to the hint that they went by that explain Silver's controls a little, I think... I hope. Also the shoe gems, they haven't figured those out yet.

To be fair, it's frustrating in general watching people play games you've played cause they play in a different way to how you do it.

Considering they've been playing as Sonic up to this point to whom the Right-Trigger is not used (to be best of my memory), it makes sense that they'd assume Silver uses the same buttons.

Meanwhile, I just can't wait for the inevitable scream up sheer agony when they inevitably die and have to replay the trials. Well, unless that's the final straw that gets them to quit the game entirely. There's still plenty of comedic opportunities left unexplored with Shadow and Silver.

• Thumbs Up 2