Awoo.

Game Grumps

Soniman

Man they still have Knuckles and Rouge getting stuck on walls,, Blaz spazzing like a jackass in White Acropolis and other levels, more snowboarding in Crisis City, shadow on a fucking motorcyle, hoverboat, and hang glider, WE HAVE NOT YET BEGUN TO SEE THE TRUE EXTENT OF THIS FAILURE OF A GAME!

You forgot pushing balls.

More Dinky King with some real talk.

Edited by CC14 the Vipester

Oh jesus christ I completely lost my breath after watching that.

Agreed! I totally lost it when they went backwards, boarding AGAINST the slope, uphill with ease. So hilarious! xDD

Edited by StrikeEagleAUT

I wish someone would animate their reactions from that particular video of Sonic 06. xD

Edited by canderson

In this episode of Game Grumps, Jon and Arin discover what an Acropolis is.

Edit: That kid story is adorable.

Edited by VisionaryBlur

I wish someone would animate their reactions from that particular video of Sonic 06. xD

I second this!That snowboarding segment just killed me! XD

Edit: I lost it at their commentary when Sonic was standing at a diagonal angle. That story with the little kid was just adorable too!

Edited by Kevin

The DKC series is getting progressively harder to sit and watch because they're both so shit at it. Sonic 2006 is staying interesting though if only for the mocking of the game design..

I find myself more amused by the real talk they have. It's probably some of the best real talk we've gotten out of any Game Grumps, since this is a game where both are really analyzing. (Ok, maybe not Arin.)

I find myself more amused by the real talk they have. It's probably some of the best real talk we've gotten out of any Game Grumps, since this is a game where both are really analyzing. (Ok, maybe not Arin.)

A fair point, and I do agree on a episode-to-episode basis (which is why I continue to watch, despite being a.. grump). I find myself being more excited for the videos they do that are out of a series - Godzilla: Destroy all Monsters for instance - because it remains fresh and is something new, rather than a dozen episodes with only about half of them having any really entertaining discussion.

Though when they do strike me as funny, it usually leaves me in stitches.

Can someone tell me how exactly did they die at exactly 57 seconds into the video? o_O

What I think happened... and this is only a guess...

As he jumps into the monster, he takes a hit, then for a split second he then continues going forward and the camera pulls back as if he's fallen into a pit.

My theory, the game thinks he fell into a bottomless pit.

Can someone tell me how exactly did they die at exactly 57 seconds into the video? o_O

Double-hit glitch. Sonic hit the Iblis worm for ring damage, then it counted it as a blocking obstacle so ignored the refractory period where you're supposed to be invincible and killed him.

I hope they continue their LttP playthrough soon. It's been by far their funniest, IMO.

I feel like I need to send that Jontron boy a very nice postcard since I almost feel the same about the WIR.

Okay I started to watch but already they're saying shit I'd consider to be spoilers. Can someone tell me at what time they stop talking about WiR?