Awoo.

Game Grumps

Soniman

The episodes title says it all when Jon and Arin continue Flame Core.

Jon and Arin undergo a challenge in literacy.

Edited by Christmascontrol14

then i do think about this, i think about Jontron, man to be honest they both really awesome, but jon find a way so i can like it more, his review opinion on some funny games. :P

• Thumbs Up 1

Watching someone else play Sonic 06, it completely amazes me that at the time, I deluded myself into thinking the game was actually decent, and that I just sucked at it...To the point that I managed to get every. single. fucking. achievement. What the hell was wrong with me...

Oh but yeah, there is no way in hell that they will seriously finish this game, but I just want to see them get to Silver's ball puzzle in Dusty Desert...that's all I ask...

I just want them to explain themselves already (which they plan to eventually), because their opinions on the subject so far have kind of come across a severely uniformed and just plain unfair.

Sounds to me as though in Skyward sword the problem was that the motion control still didn't really work. Or maybe it was all the really contrived ways enemies behaved, making themselves vulnerable to one type of slash or the other.

But I can tell you why I didn't like Dude that Chicks the Sword when I played it in a Best Buy kiosk: 1: The stab didn't work and 2: Link animates horribly. The way he walks around, looks at things, emotes, it's all wrong.

#

Jon and Arin learn the bare necessities of gaming.

Edited by Christmascontrol14

More grammar-challenged Grumps with guns.

Edited by CC14 the Vipester

The Grumps don't chuckle while playing as Knuckles. *JumpSTICKJumpSTICK*

• Thumbs Up 7

That...entire reaction to Knuckles's ceiling catapult had me crying with laughter. I sincerely hope they'll stick through with the entire game because this is just too funny.

Didn't know I edited Game Grumps! If I did, I'd edit out that bit in their Jungle Book video where they prefer the Capcom Disney games to the Virgin Interactive Disney games. I'm sorry, but Aladdin? Mickey Mania? Lion King? Awesome games. Capcom's Aladdin was nowhere near as good as the Genesis version. In fact, I'd say Capcom's Disney games lost their magic after the NES era.

YES, that turned out funnier than expected with that crazy glitch happening and getting stuck in the air. Simply gold.

It's fair to say that this is way better Pokecapn's playtrough, which is held as the primary way to "experience" the game, but that changed now.

Didn't know I edited Game Grumps! If I did, I'd edit out that bit in their Jungle Book video where they prefer the Capcom Disney games to the Virgin Interactive Disney games. I'm sorry, but Aladdin? Mickey Mania? Lion King? Awesome games. Capcom's Aladdin was nowhere near as good as the Genesis version. In fact, I'd say Capcom's Disney games lost their magic after the NES era.

...I thought Aladdin wasn't done by Virgin. But seriously, the Capcom Disney games are WAAAAAY better. Disney's Magical Quest (A SNES Game Series...with the second one also being on Genesis for some reason), Goof Troop, and Duck Tales is all it takes.

Edited by Kringle Of Awesome
  • Thumbs Up 1

Jon and Arin's reaction to Knuckles' little glitch freakout was perfect. I laughed so hard I actually had an asthma attack.

EDIT:

That one part condensed into one video for your enjoyment!

Edited by Indigo Rush
  • Thumbs Up 3

Wow, every time I watch someone LP this game, there's always a new glitch to be discovered. xD

What happened here never occurred to me.

Instead of me complaining and being butthurt over Jontron and Ego's opinion on Skyward Sword, ill just leave this here.

• Thumbs Up 5

So here's what I'm thinking about the Skyward Sword thing.

At first, I figured that since Jon was marveling at the 1:1 controls that the problem might have been the fact that SS used a simplified 8 directional slash system. But after hearing him mention the Skyward Strike glitching out, I suspect the problem is more about glitches. The thing is though, I can't say I ever encountered that sort of glitching. If I did, then it wasn't so severe that I considered it a major flaw. Glitches like what he described seem like they're more isolated to specific cases, as opposed to being a widely known and documented flaw of the game.

Of course, now that I'm actually stopping to think about it, it more than likely has to do with the linearity and excessive hand holding. I'm not sure about Jon, but Arin has made it abundantly clear that he doesn't like to be told things. Practically his whole Mega Man Sequelitis video focused on how the intro stage of Mega Man X teaches the game mechanics intuitively. The fact that Skyward Sword is notorious for being WAAAY too hand holdy makes it a game that would probably drive him insane.

Jon and Arin's reaction to Knuckles' little glitch freakout was perfect. I laughed so hard I actually had an asthma attack.

EDIT:

That one part condensed into one video for your enjoyment!

I'll 1-up you on that.

GAME GRUMPS ANIMATED BY ANGELXMIKEY!

AAAARRIIIIIIIIN!

• Thumbs Up 5

Wild Guns are put away during the finale.

• Thumbs Up 1

I am sick of the Mega Man Sequelitis video references that Arin keeps making, like he's some Game God. He's comparing a game designed in a system with just 8 buttons and ONE directional pad.

Today's games are much more complex that you do need things to be taught. The only way to make games today that don't have a tutorial that tells you word by word what to do is to design it to just use 4 buttons.

• Thumbs Up 2

Jon and Arin encounter their first Iblis form in another charming episode of OHGOD-I mean, 06.

• Thumbs Up 5

I'd love to see them do arcade games on MAME, other games from different handheld systems, and computer games (including C64 and Amiga), if they haven't done already.