Awoo.

Game Grumps

Soniman

No prob! smile.png

Jon and Arin run into things.

Edited by CC14 the Vipester
  • Thumbs Up 4

^Haha, You always manage to get these videos up on this thread the moment they upload it to their Youtube channel. Nice job man.

I never experienced the bit at 5:15.

Edited by canderson

Them thar Game Grumps go lookin' for some dirty polecats with their trusty sidearms.

^Haha, You always manage to get these videos up on this thread the moment they upload it to their Youtube channel. Nice job man.

Heh, thanks. I try. laugh.png

Edited by Christmascontrol14

WEE YOO, WEE YOO, WEE YOO!

• Thumbs Up 5

Jon and Arin rustle up some more cowpokes.

I really enjoyed the Nintendo Land episode, and its not like it was overly funny or anything, it was just fun to watch. I think that sold me on a Wii U more than Nintendo have so far.

Ahhh I had a good laugh with the Nintendo Land video. Not necessarily in the beginning, but when...

...Arin almost knocked off Jon's last bit of health and Jon started screaming like a madman. Lol!

The Wii U looks like a lot of fun. xD

The Grumps go in a loop de loop and pull, but nothing's really cool.

• Thumbs Up 2

That glitch at the end... it was beautiful. Also... WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIINNNNNNERRRRRRR.

More Nintendurland with some slicing and dicing.

• Thumbs Up 1

Their reaction to the sword controls are pretty much how I felt about Skyward Sword. They got these sword controls PERFECT, and they did the exact same thing in Wii Sports Resort, 2 years before SS. But Skyward Sword's controls were obnoxious and imperfect, and constantly needed re-calibrating. I don't get it.

God, I can't wait for them to release their Zelda videos.

Their reaction to the sword controls are pretty much how I felt about Skyward Sword. They got these sword controls PERFECT, and they did the exact same thing in Wii Sports Resort, 2 years before SS. But Skyward Sword's controls were obnoxious and imperfect, and constantly needed re-calibrating. I don't get it.

God, I can't wait for them to release their Zelda videos.

Huh we must have had different experiences because the controls for me worked about 95% of the time. I wish Jontron would just make his rant on SS and get it over with, it's starting to become a somewhat of an elephant in the room.

Edited by TheScroogenator
  • Thumbs Up 3

They're both making Zelda videos for their individual channels; Ego doing a Sequelitis on LTTP/OoT and Jon doing a video on what presumably is the series as a whole. After that they're going to resume their LTTP playthrough so their contrasting opinions don't gobble up the playthrough discussions.

I don't understand why not liking Skyward Sword is such a big deal. I mean just look at the comments section. Or better yet, don't. It kills brain cells. If they came out and said Chrono Trigger was crap, I wouldn't care. Why?

Because it's just an opinion.

I just want them to explain themselves already (which they plan to eventually), because their opinions on the subject so far have kind of come across a severely uniformed and just plain unfair.

Edited by TheScroogenator

I love how Jon's reaction to seeing Blaze is "I WANNA PUT IT IN HER." Repeatedly.

Then I saw a comment basically "why does everyone want to fuck Blaze?!" I loled.