Awoo.

Game Grumps

Soniman

OHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Ego acknowledges that a lot of people say that this is the modern example of a Megaman game.
  • Ego actually took the time to parry & reposte the Blue Knight
  • THEY AREN'T BLOWING UP HOW HARD THE GAME IS FOR COMEDY REASONS AND INSTEAD RESORT TO THEIR WIT FOR ACTUAL COMEDY

YES/10

Edited by Mr. Awesomest
  • Thumbs Up 1

Oh, I see they've reached the game's second most fun boss. Have fun with the Iblis fight.

That game looks fucking horrendous.

And how dare they make Jaws look bad. :V

So far it looks like a game about sending children to die at sea.

So they played Demon's Souls and I just have to say... they're not gonna fucking finish it. All that shit they're talking they are not going to beat that game if they play the way they currently are. I mean it's like they can't catch when to attack... I don't know, sometimes this is frustrating to watch because they're so oblivious to everything.

Edited by Seras Victoria

So they played Demon's Souls and I just have to say... they're not gonna fucking finish it. All that shit they're talking they are not going to beat that game if they play the way they currently are. I mean it's like they can't catch when to attack... I don't know, sometimes this is frustrating to watch because they're so oblivious to everything.

Did we even watch the same playthrough? Most people are saying Arin is doing a bang-up job in not sucking because he's paying attention and gets the mechanics. The only one who's criticizing it is Jon who people are quick to saying he shouldn't touch the game with a ten foot pole.

• Thumbs Up 4

Did we even watch the same playthrough? Most people are saying Arin is doing a bang-up job in not sucking because he's paying attention and gets the mechanics. The only one who's criticizing it is Jon who people are quick to saying he shouldn't touch the game with a ten foot pole.

I guess not, I saw them almost get killed by some "glowy guy" and thought fail. :P

Edited by Seras Victoria

The Game Grumps get one-shotted by an enemy in Demon's Souls. Precisely no-one is surprised.

I bet it will be 5 episodes before they reach Phalanx.

I bet it will be 5 episodes before they reach Phalanx.

Depends. If Ego plays, I expect them to reach the Phalanx in about 3 or 4 episodes. If Jon plays, I expect him to take about 7 or 8 and then accidentally delete the save file.

• Thumbs Up 2

Depends. If Ego plays, I expect them to reach the Phalanx in about 3 or 4 episodes. If Jon plays, I expect him to take about 7 or 8 and then accidentally delete the save file.

Bet they'll spend 3 episodes fighting the Flamefucker, no matter who's playing.

Jon Belushi and Arin Aykroyd get sucked into a jukebox within a jukebox within a jukebox with some real soul men.

Edited by chaoscontrol14
  • Thumbs Up 1

tumblr_mdepm8LUtr1r9y8hpo1_500.jpg

That Transformers collection

tumblr_mdeprtfbg31r9y8hpo1_500.jpg

He has fucking Botcon exclusives.

Edited by gunthetra
  • Thumbs Up 1

Spoilers: They actually beat Jaws. Also, Backdraft.

Edited by chaoscontrol14

Even I have never heard of that film. They seriously expected kids to know these questions.

HEY, UNIVERSAL! PEOPLE ONLY WATCHED BACK TO THE FUTURE AND JURASSIC PARK! THE OTHERS SUCK.

Even I have never heard of that film. They seriously expected kids to know these questions.

HEY, UNIVERSAL! PEOPLE ONLY WATCHED BACK TO THE FUTURE AND JURASSIC PARK! THE OTHERS SUCK.

I wouldn't say Jaws sucks when Alex is around...

• Thumbs Up 1

I wouldn't say Jaws sucks when Alex is around...

Oh snap...OH SNAP.

Only watched it once in English and everybody laughed at the leg part.