Awoo.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Doctor MK

Fixed now, damn me and my typo habit. :lol:

Someone was clearly in a rush to have a first @ TSS I see.

Someone was clearly in a rush to have a first @ TSS I see.

Kind of yeah but more because my wife's nagging at me to pop to the shop over the road and I wanted to get this done first :lol:

Because SEGA are really gonna kneecap themselves by putting Sonic in another racer which is a direct rival to its own game it just released? :P

I'm still SEGA Community Managed - I'm not a pet you know Lol

Fixed XD

I'm never writing articles 10 minutes after waking up again :lol:

Fixed XD

I'm never writing articles 10 minutes after waking up again :lol:

The fandom is with you, young Shadzter, but you are not a Jedi yet. ..

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm betting it's some PS Home stuff. You remember, Home? The half-arsed Second Life ripoff no one plays.

No? Too busy playing WoW? Figures.

Because SEGA are really gonna kneecap themselves by putting Sonic in another racer which is a direct rival to its own game it just released? :P

idfk I just took a shot in the dark xD

If it's a Sony announcement then... I have no idea >_>

The fandom is with you, young Shadzter, but you are not a Jedi yet. ..

*goes to train with EspiYoda*

As D.K.B.G. said, I reckon the PS3 stuff will be Home clothing if not then maybe some of those PS3 pics that are called Avatar's too. An ASR Dynamic Theme would be cool too.

EDIT:

It's not anything to do with Home by the looks of things -

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=240341

Did I not instruct that box five was to be kept empty say that it wasn't to do with ASR? :P

Right I gots to go get ready for my doctors appointment, its amazing how many people are complaining about having to spend MS points on the avatar stuff... apparently everything should be free! Including the game itself. Honestly... S0L get out your whacking stick will ya?

The game should be freeee......because a poor college student like me can't afford it yet he really really wants to own it. I hate living in a place where the jobs don't seem to be so readily available xD. TOO MANY GAMES TO CATCH UP ON. But I will have this game eventually.

As for avatar related items, I personally think those should be free because they are rather pointless IMO, but I guess some people are into them. I just think avatar items are a waste of cash. Though I must say the Billy Hatcher item is pretty cool, that series needs more love.

Did I not instruct that box five was to be kept empty say that it wasn't to do with ASR? :P

Right I gots to go get ready for my doctors appointment, its amazing how many people are complaining about having to spend MS points on the avatar stuff... apparently everything should be free! Including the game itself. Honestly... S0L get out your whacking stick will ya?

I thought the first bit you said about PS3 DLC coming meant ASR

Oh by the way, before the chorus of “Where’s the PS3 stuff! Why do SEGA hate the PS3?!” SEGA don’t hate the PS3, there are further DLC items coming relevant to the PS3

and the Sony bit at the end wasn't to do with ASR.

and there’s something Sony related (but not ASR related) hopefully being announced later today, so yes I’m afraid you’re going to have to pay attention to the Blognik again. Maybe 4pm/5pm time? Hint hint.

I've removed it from my article now.

If S0L's gonna be dropping hints in his twitter I wish he'd talk about more than just Metal Sonic.

I really don't care for that character, although I'll probably end up buying him anyways.

So yeah, I finally was able to play ASR at my college's gaming club. Oh man.

Oh man.

Oh man.

Oh man.

I love this game. What can I say about it that hasn't already been said...?

<3 Big the Cat.

Complaining about paying for it? The concept of getting new stuff for your avatar seems pointless to a lot of people, so it's more that than SEGA not showering us with free goods.

Edited by Blue Blood

There isn't any point in complaining about purchasing the avatar items. New content is new content whether it adds to the gameplay or not, if the developers took the time to make it then they deserve to get paid for their effort. If you don't like it then don't buy it, simple.

Improptu "Draw the SASAR cast as 1920's cartoons" contest winnings arrived!

img7791.jpg

img7788y.jpg

Funny that the same day that I can make my avatar wear an Aiai shirt with rucksack, I get a real Aiai shirt with rucksack.

Thanks AAUK! :D

• Thumbs Up 2

How can people be complaining about this?

It's the Effin' Ryo Hazuki's Jacket... I mean... Your avatar can't get more awesome than that D:

Anyways, I agree this should have been free, also, the whole game should be free, and the upgrades I have to do to my PC in order to play this game should be free too, I spend $320 in RAM you know? that should have been free hurr durr...