Awoo.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Doctor MK

Hey, at least you guys have it - even I don't have a Ryo-F code. :(

Woah, thought you'd be one of the first to get it. Well at least you dont have to suffer the frustrations of being kicked out of online games or the host cancelling the session for using it :lol:

Kotaku competition winners -

http://kotaku.com/5478806/kotaku-shop-contest-worst-sonic--sega-cameos-edition-winners/gallery/

Probably sometime in the future, most games with preorder DLC offer the content to everyone several months after the games release(ie. the Gigawatt Blades in Infamous). While we're on the subject I'd love to see similar DLC for other characters like Eggman-E(Egg pod) and Alex-P(Peticopter).

So, Xbros;

What songs can you recommend playing from your HDD/iPod/MP3/Portable Drive while playing ASR?

Personally I've had alot of fun racing to a few Gorillaz tracks such as 19/2000 and M1 A1. Pendulum is also really cool to race to.

You play as Big on Sunshine Tour and you have to avoid a shitton of pots and make if to the end in 45 SECONDS!

Oh yeah that mission is evil. I've only tried it a couple of times, but I can't get very far without breaking a pot.

On one attempt I just didn't care and smashed through all the pots just to see the extent of the track - it's a pretty long section of the course! I thought it would just be that first bit where you start off, but nope. That's going to be one hard mission to AAA, I would think.

That was the one I told S0L off for, but he didn't want it in either lol! You can call the later one where you SMASH the pots karma. Slow and steady wins the race is my tip.

That blasted Bonanza Bros. mission though..... RARARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHH!

• Thumbs Up 1

I made that Big mission smashing one pot. At the end I panicked over having 2 seconds left and sped ahead.

Just go slowly, you should make it with barely enough time, even if it doesn't seem like it.

Y'see, this is why I haven't been anywhere near the missions yet...! :lol:

I'll have to try them soon. I tell a lie, I did one: was totally put off by the fact that the first one features Amy Stinkin' Rose, so skipped ahead to the Knuckles elimination race... scored AAA, first time. I'm gonna focus on buying all the tracks and characters before settling down into the missions, but sixty-five of 'em?! Bloody hell!

That was the one I told S0L off for, but he didn't want it in either lol! You can call the later one where you SMASH the pots karma. Slow and steady wins the race is my tip.

That blasted Bonanza Bros. mission though..... RARARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHH!

This, a thousand times over. Don't smash the pots was easy enough to do- it only took about 7 or 8 attempts. But trying to AAA Monkey Trouble as the Bonanza Bros is absolute pain.

I guess Sumo weren't lying when they said it'd last us a while.

It looks as if the final mission is a boss. :o

*facepalm*

Great. My new addiction.

Is it just me, or can a lot of what the announcer says be taken as innuendo? D:

"Tails takes a real pounding there!"

"Eggman, never happy on the receiving end" and all.

>.>;

Im really stuck on a misson with Big The Cat misson 62 Every Second Counts i cant seem to do it has anyone else having problems with that misson ?

Edited by Crash And Burn Like 1976

LOVING this game so far! I knew I would, of course, but I'm still left impressed and wanting to go back. :)

Already got someone online yesterday who used Ryo's ASM and was driving in the forklift for longer than they should have. Thankfully, I still came in 1st.

LOVING this game so far! I knew I would, of course, but I'm still left impressed and wanting to go back. :)

Already got someone online yesterday who used Ryo's ASM and was driving in the forklift for longer than they should have. Thankfully, I still came in 1st.

I thought there were no All Star Moves online?

:huh:

I never thought i'd like the comentator so much. At first I really thought it was stupid, but i think i was drawing conclusions too soon. Because when I switched it off, I was actually kind of missing it :P

Comentator is awesome, I like how the guy does it, also he doesn't shout that often. It has been well thought out.

Edited by Jaouad

Yeah if you pre-ordered the game you will be given a code to able to drive his forklift out side his all star move as a separate character plus you cant do ASM Online play lol

Edited by Crash And Burn Like 1976

LOVING this game so far! I knew I would, of course, but I'm still left impressed and wanting to go back. smile.gif

Haha, thats not him using his ASM, but it was a preorder bonus. It was an extra character where Ryo drives his Forklift instead of his motorcycle ^^.

Edited by MarcelloF

You cant use All-Star Moves online, you musnt be aware of the Ryo Forklift pre-order gift Europe got and Australia soon too -

http://blogs.sega.com/sonic/2010/02/01/wouldnt-it-be-great-if-you-could-use-ryos-forklift-normally-in-asr/

"Monkeys! Balls! Annnd a whole lot of racing!"

There are some other quotes, however don't know if they've been cut from the game. I haven't heard them in a long while...

I miss Susan and her mop and bucket.

Edited by Ashley Marsh

Alright, I played the demo a few weeks ago, it's good, but not great. I hate the announcer though. Seriously, did they really need that annoying announcer? Also, I still don't understand why Banjo and Kazooie are in the game if it's SEGA All-Stars Racing, not RAREWARE All-Stars Racing. Overall, I'd give it a 7 out of 10. I would like to buy the full game, but maybe not right away.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Bad Quality Post 2