Awoo.

The Movie Thread

AdventChild

First Promo Trailer For ABC's 'Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.'

'Gremlins' Remake Is Totally Happening
http://my.spill.com/profiles/blogs/gremlins-remake-is-totally-happening

Possible CGI Gremlins? How about no!

NPH Joins MacFarlane's 'A Million Ways To Die In The West'

http://my.spill.com/profiles/blogs/nph-joins-macfarlane-s-a-million-ways-to-die-in-the-west

Schwarzenegger In Talks For 'Toxic Avenger' Remake

• Thumbs Up 1

That Catching Fire poster is interesting. Looks almost retro, though the colours are a wee bit too saturated. Still. I'm looking forward to it!

man-of-steel-new-poster-3.jpg

Movie News: Michael Shannon Says MAN OF STEEL Will ‘Get The Job Done’

Revealing that he saw the finished film last Monday, Shannon said, “It’s going to blow everybody’s sock off. And I know they’re probably pissed off, like I’m jinxing it or something and I shouldn’t say that. I’ll knock on wood just out of deference to the gods, but the movie is solid. It’s gonna get the job done.”

zambesia_352-2.jpg

Set in a bustling bird city on the edge of the majestic Victoria Falls, "Zambezia" is the story of Kai - a naïve, but high-spirited young falcon who travels to the bird city of "Zambezia"

img_199402_kirikou-and-the-men-and-the-w

This is the third installment of a trilogy which began with the universally-acclaimed Kirikou and the Sorceress (1998), and continued with Kirikou and the Wild Beasts (2005).

Edited by Applejack1973

I pray to god the public will be smart this time around and make Seltzerburg's next film bomb hard at the box office.

End-of-History-2-300x200.jpeg

Slow Cinema at Cannes 2013

So I see yesterday’s news as a fantastic thing: Lav Diaz’s new film Norte, Hangganan ng Kasaysayan (Norte, the End of History) made it into the Un Certain Regard section at this year’s festival. Congratulations to Lav & team. What a wonderful achievement for them! It’s going to be his first trip to Cannes. With four hours and twenty minutes running time, I find this film to be quite short for his

rio2.jpg

When Jewel decides the kids need to learn to live like real birds, she insists the family venture into the Amazon.

As Blu tries to fit in with his new neighbours, he worries he may lose Jewel and the kids to the call of the wild

Edited by Applejack1973

Oh God not another Seltzerberg movie--wait a sec, weren't they working on that Hunger Games spoof? When the hell is that coming out, or was it cancelled? O_o

Oh God not another Seltzerberg movie--wait a sec, weren't they working on that Hunger Games spoof? When the hell is that coming out, or was it cancelled? O_o

Guess they thought fast and the furious would be cooler to parody. Remember, they only target what's popular at the current year.

Oh man I hope he accepts. Especially fitting since the Craig Bond films as of late have gone back to a more serious, realistic tone. I bet a Nolan-produced Bond film would be fantastic.

You do realize that this is Christopher Nolan, right?

Guess they thought fast and the furious would be cooler to parody. Remember, they only target what's popular at the current year.

But there's a sequel to the Hunger Games (Catching Fire) coming out at the end of this year...

You do realize that this is Christopher Nolan, right?

Ye-es.....exactly what are you insinuating here? To set the record straight, I've enjoyed all of his films I've seen so far (most of TDK trilogy -only seen segments of Batman Begins- and Inception).

I'm saying that Christopher Nolan would undoubtedly take a realistic approach to James Bond which was exactly what you were criticizing about in the latest Bond movies. He doesn't do camp.

I'm saying that Christopher Nolan would undoubtedly take a realistic approach to James Bond which was exactly what you were criticizing about in the latest Bond movies. He doesn't do camp.

I don't think he was criticizing them. He thinks Nolan would be a good fit BECAUSE of the serious tone they go for now, he'd be a fitting choice....at least that's what I gt from it...

• Thumbs Up 2

VHS_2_Greenband_5_21_13-726x248.jpg

V/H/S 2

This is modern horror at its most inventive, shrewdly subverting our expectations about viral videos in ways that are just as satisfying as they are sadistic. The result is the rarest of all tapes—a second generation with no loss of quality

paranormal-activity-4.jpg

Paranormal Activity 5 to Have Illusion-o 3D Ghost Gimmick?

It looks like Paramount Pictures will be taking the Paranormal Activity franchise to a whole new level, and before you groan about the whole 3D thing, what they're doing could actually end up being cool.

Edited by Applejack1973

paranormal-activity-4.jpg

Paranormal Activity 5 to Have Illusion-o 3D Ghost Gimmick?

It looks like Paramount Pictures will be taking the Paranormal Activity franchise to a whole new level, and before you groan about the whole 3D thing, what they're doing could actually end up being cool.

OH MY GAWD!! It's like that door's slowly creaking right at me.....

I don't think he was criticizing them. He thinks Nolan would be a good fit BECAUSE of the serious tone they go for now, he'd be a fitting choice....at least that's what I gt from it...

Yes, this was what I was saying.

• Thumbs Up 1

Another trailer for  'The Hangover Part III'

I loved the first and second films. So i'm really looking forward to the third (and by the sound of it, final) instalment.

the_hangover_part_3-wide.jpg

Edited by Clara Oswald

Plot Details For 'Poltergeist' Remake
http://my.spill.com/...tergeist-remake

Still alive?

Delhi-Safari.jpg

Delhi Safari
Krayon is a collection of India's best 3D animation talent who use the latest technology to give shape to their imagination. We have 8,500 sq ft of studio space in Pune, India. Our focus is on story telling and creating characters that stay with you.

p6hF4.jpg

"Hey Krishna" ("Krishna Aur Kans" in India) is India's first stereographic 3-D animated feature ever

Edited by Applejack1973

Well, due to Spill.com's recent new format on bringing Movie news to their site and doing it in Podcast form, here is The Daily Spill. Don't want to listen to it, then check out the links for the movie news below the audio player and banner pic under Stories:

http://my.spill.com/profiles/blogs/the-daily-spill-may-28th-2013

Stories:

First Look at Chucky's Makeover in Curse of Chucky

Zach Braff's Kickstarter campaign closes on $3.1m

World War Z posters take the destruction worldwide

Carrie gets a gruesome new motion poster

TASM2 set photos featuring a pre-CG Rhino

Thor: The Dark World Set Photos

New Set Photos from X-Men: Days of Future Past with Peter Dinklage

John C Reilly up for role in Guardians of the Galaxy

Todd Haynes to direct Mia Wasikowska and Cate Blanchett in “Carol”

New Henson Company Puppet show on BBC
Edited by AdventChild

HOHELNAtheader3.jpg

The Haunting Of Helena will be released in select theaters on June 21st, 2013. It
will be available on Cable VOD in partnership with Tribeca

Machete-Kills_Poster.jpg

Machete Kills see the Robert Rodriguez continue his "Mexploitation" trilogy as
Con Air''s Danny Trejo reprises his role as the titular character

Stories:

Henry Cavill in talks to replace Cruise in Man From UNCLE

Kevin Costner film “Three Days to Kill” gets release date

Bernardo Bertolucci thinks American TV is better than American film...
Amazon set to produce first original tv programming

James Mangold dishes details on “The Wolverine”

New Flintstones Animated film starring WWE stars
James Lipton was a pimp in Paris in the 50s
Joel McHale joins Eric Bana in supernatural cop film, “Beware the N...
Next Bond film to be held up to wait for Sam Mendes
Theater owners want to limit trailers to 2 minutes
Peter Dinklage playing Sentinels inventor Bolivar Trask in X-Men: DOFP
Josh Brolin joins Paul Thomas Anderson’s “Inherent Vice”
Netflix Stock dips after mixed critical response to Arrested Develo...

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/05/29/netflix-stock-arrested-development/

New Flintstones Animated film starring WWE stars

There's also gonna be a Scooby Doo dtv with Cena too, supposedly it'll centre around Wrestlemania 30.

I don't know which one sounds worse.....

Unless the Scooby Doo one features a demonic Undertaker, I'm out :P