Awoo.

Welcome to Gravity Falls!

Nintendoga

That's another thing I really like about this show aside from being yet another show that doesn't depend on cynisism to be humorous. Dipper and Mabel are bro & sis that DON'T claw at each other's throats everyday and rather they get along very well only getting at each other's nerves sometimes but nothing more. That may be due to Dipper's maturity and Mabel being very oblivious to things.

I freaking love how adorably random Mabel is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAT-Bf4MnJ0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

• Thumbs Up 2

Well I got around to watchin Episode 6. First half was so freakin funny, probably the hardest I've laughed at this show yet. They kept throwing one joke after another and I just loved it.

It was good, but one of this episode's problem is by separating the twins. They're not nearly as good or funny when they're by themselves, but it's more of a nitpick of mine.

• Thumbs Up 1

EVERY single show in existence has Illuminati symbolism. You really shouldn't be so surprised by this. tongue.png

For the record, I too think this is a load of bullcrap. I'm so sick of conspiracy nuts jump on the Illuminati bandwagon as soon as something vaguely Illuminati looking is seen... I just wish it would die already.

Edited by Lyra Heartstrings

So I guess the Anti-Fallers are going to be paranoid illuminati conspiracy nuts that listen to Alex Jones. Or nostalgic cartoon retrofags. Maybe both.

That's another thing I really like about this show aside from being yet another show that doesn't depend on cynisism to be humorous. Dipper and Mabel are bro & sis that DON'T claw at each other's throats everyday and rather they get along very well only getting at each other's nerves sometimes but nothing more. That may be due to Dipper's maturity and Mabel being very oblivious to things.

I freaking love how adorably random Mabel is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAT-Bf4MnJ0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Haha, yeah. This is still one of my favorite scenes:

• Thumbs Up 4

• 2 weeks later...

R.I.P Tyrone. The only guy who truly understood.

End of episode message:

PAPER JAM DIPPER SAYS: "AUUGHWXQHGCDSCDUH"

BY THE WAY ACTUAL SPOILERS FOR THE NEW EPISODE

Edited by Phantomime

Oh so the new episode did come out early!?

I checked last Friday and this Monday and nothing came up. You got a link?

http://www.mediafire...0hm55753zqseq2b

Blammabambam. There ya go, amigos.

EDIT:

I believe that the absolute most important thing we discovered in this episode is that Wendy is now confirmed to be Manly Dan's daughter

Just sayin that was driving me nuts

Edited by Phantomime
  • Thumbs Up 2

Haha that was a great episode, much better then the last one. I like how this one breaks the clone cliché episodes for obvious reasons.

And I swear to god Mabel's friend reminds me so much of B-MO. They probably have the same VA or something.

Dipper 3 & 4 were the ones who stole the bike, so they weren't disintegrated with the rest of the clones. That means they're still alive! Unless they get caught in the rain or maybe Robbie did something to them...

And I like how the copier is still active, in case Dipper ever needs to use it again.

"Oh wait I forgot something!"

>PUNCH

"Let's get married right now!"

I had to pause it at that part because I was laughing too hard.

Edited by Nintendoga

Great time for slow Internet. Oh well. Have an insanely awesome Gravity Falls rap!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ALstOqg0pig

Also I keep hearing the show had more episodes ordered but haven't seen anything to back it up. I hope it's true.

Edited by PeanutButterDimond

Oh man I hope The Time Traveler's Pig is not the last episode of season 1, cause that means we'd have to wait all the way till next summer for Season 2!

Oh man, I have never laughed so hard at a show like that in a LONG time. This is definitely now one of my favorite cartoons.

That episode was amazing. So many mysteries and funny moments at the same time. The "Fuck clichés" moment was awesome as well. Loved it.

That episode was amazing. So many mysteries and funny moments at the same time. The "Fuck clichés" moment was awesome as well. Loved it.

They did a "fuck cliches" in the last episode. Hell, that was essentially the plot point!

Oh my jeezus that was freaking great. It really felt like a tv movie/special like Abracatastrophie from Fairly Odd Parents and whatnot.

"Man, revenge is underrated: That felt AWESOME!''

/dies laughing.

Time Traveler's Pig.

Was.

AWESOME.

That really explains what the Mystery Man's purpose was, and I love how this show maintains the continuity across the episodes. Notice how the Mystery Shack is still missing the S from back in Headhunters.

This is awesome.

Also for that 3-week gap... (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• Thumbs Up 1

Great to finally know who that guy who was constantly being spotted during several episodes was.

And surely I'm not the only one who caught the Babe reference at the end?

Hmm. The next episode comes out on my birthday. Awesome.

I feel your pain, Sean.

I just caught up and now it's on another hiatus. On a good note, the latest three episodes were amazing as always. i am loving this show. I just love it more and more.

Those three episodes were simply amazing.

Double Dipper was neat, just like others said; seeing clones actually cooperate instead of killing each other felt refreshing.

And to also, to find out why his name was "Dipper" was also pretty cool.

Irrational Treasure, now that opened up somewhat more suspense, to in the end, find out that the founder of it was infact some Cuckoolander. Oh and loved the fact that since the police were hunting down Dipper and Mabel, we had more screentime of them, giving more jokes of them.

And finally, Time Traveler's Pig.

That.Was.Epic.

I love time travel episodes in cartoons, especially the ones that take advantage of it (Like in this one, we had them running throughout the Fishing day,The giant gnome thing chase, and the clay model presentation). Right when the guy we all wondered of what purpose did he have, to find out that he is a time traveler, truly put a chill down my spine. Heck, the end showed the reason why he was in those certain locations in some episodes, and THAT was just nice.