Awoo.

Welcome to Gravity Falls!

Nintendoga

I finished watching the episode... Say, 10 minutes ago?

It... WAS... AWESOME.

I particulary liked Stan's sections and how Wendy and Dipper's "relationship" was worked out, the brain monster thingy was still rather creepy but Mabel's high parts were amazing and funny. I really want a GIF of when she was biting the paw, that part was really hilarious.

Er... Yeah, I think Gravity Falls might be the best show I ever saw in years.

• Thumbs Up 2

1341640946012.gif

Thanks /co/ for this gif. :P Man I'm loving the hell out of this episode.

Also one thing I forgot to mention about Episode 4.

Was I the only one who thought Gideon was an old man? The white hair and the Colonel Sander's get up threw me off and I was a bit creeped out by what he did because I thought he was old. D:

• Thumbs Up 1

OH GOD LOL

Actually I was talking about the part where Mabel is high on sugar and she imagines to be biting a candy paw, while in real life she's all junky-like and with giant pupils biting... The air.

Still, that gif goes to my favourites. :P

And yeah, I thought Gideon was an adult at first, or at least... Larger.

Oh God, I'm kind-of behind, I just watched Episode 3, now I need to watch the rest of the Gideon episode.

I DECAPITATED LARRY KING! Funniest thing ever.

• Thumbs Up 3

I saw the newest episode. I liked it, a lot.

Little Gideon was cute, and I'm starting to see Mabel as an actual person.

I thought she was Amy trapped in a human girl's body. O_o

Found Concept Art

Sweet Mother Wisp those Dipper and Grunkle Stan concept art. Going to have nightmare for weeks.

Wendy and Mabel's are great though but GOD Dipper's old design was ugly.

• Thumbs Up 5

Sweet Mother Wisp those Dipper and Grunkle Stan concept art. Going to have nightmare for weeks.

Wendy and Mabel's are great though but GOD Dipper's old design was ugly.

Indeed.

Managed to watch The Inconveniencing episode, and suprise suprise it was a great episode.

Though the real stand out parts come from Mables little episodes.

Edit: Big lipped Dipper is creepy as fuck.

Edited by Balding Spider

I love Mabel....she derps!! Then I saw that gnomes puke rainbows and that totally had a win. I really didn't know that GF was gonna be this random

Now this is an addicting show. I've never seen beautiful graphics. It's so refreshing from the bland, generic look everything else has. And it's funny and I love the characters.

Mabel is my fav. So adorable and such a cutie.

....kill that Big-Lipped Dipper Moment concept art with fire. Everything else is passable, but thank God that wasn't his final design. Wendy's concept art is pretty neat though.

Anyway, is there someplace I can see these episodes? (I don't have Disney Channel.)

Edited by Zinos

I'm confused. How are you guys always an episode ahead? You guys always have an episode before the airdate (According to Wikipedia and I can never find torrents of the episodes..). Like, episode 5 isn't supposed to air until later this week, but everyone has already seen it.

I'm confused. How are you guys always an episode ahead? You guys always have an episode before the airdate (According to Wikipedia and I can never find torrents of the episodes..). Like, episode 5 isn't supposed to air until later this week, but everyone has already seen it.

Oh. I hope they get that under control, because it's really annoying to me. Every time I watch an episode, you guys are already talking about the next one..

• Thumbs Up 3

....kill that Big-Lipped Dipper Moment concept art with fire. Everything else is passable, but thank God that wasn't his final design. Wendy's concept art is pretty neat though.

Anyway, is there someplace I can see these episodes? (I don't have Disney Channel.)

Check OP. There's a pastebin link for the episodes. Also I did hear the first 3 episodes are also on youtube. I'll assume the 4th one will be up soon.

Anyone notice how Gideon sounds a little like Flapjack?

That's because he's voiced by the same Actor, Thurop Van Orman.

Watching this show on Disney Channel is a pain because of how obnoxiously loud and annoying the commercials and narrator guy is. Jeez. The way they advertise stuff is so irritating. If I didn't read this topic I would've never found out about the show cause that channel is never worth seeing.

• Thumbs Up 4

Episode 5 was ok.

Grunkle Stan made me lose my shit, other than that though, I found the episode kind of boring, even with Mabel absolutely losing it. Dipper's crush on Wendy is pretty cute tho'.

Edited by Pinkamina

Check OP. There's a pastebin link for the episodes. Also I did hear the first 3 episodes are also on youtube. I'll assume the 4th one will be up soon.

Just checked the Pastebins and I don't think it's working.... :|