Awoo.

All-Stars Racing Transformed: The Racer Roster Thread

Barry the Nomad

Hm.

Actually, it seems a bit like we're beginning to wade into the depths of insulting Miru for her choice of favourite character now.

Yes, I think we can agree they're a tad obsessed.

No, we don't need to actively insult them about it.

If this comes across as backseat modding, I apologise, I just don't really like the territory we're heading into here.

I'm not too comfortable with being part of a discussion actively insulting others. I may have come across pretty harsh earlier, but I do have a heart, really.

we aren't actively insulting anyone, and it's gotten past the stage of annoying and simply breaks up discussion worthy topics into "here we fucking go again"

and it's past obsession, he's been all over the board spreading his Blaze obsession and its tiring entering a topic and seeing "Blaze" i'm somewhat beginning to tire of hearing about her, and feel bad for liking her over some of the main characters because of HIS obsession.

• Thumbs Up 2

we aren't actively insulting anyone, and it's gotten past the stage of annoying and simply breaks up discussion worthy topics into "here we fucking go again"

and it's past obsession, he's been all over the board spreading his Blaze obsession and its tiring entering a topic and seeing "Blaze" i'm somewhat beginning to tire of hearing about her, and feel bad for liking her over some of the main characters because of HIS obsession.

Don't worry, I know exactly where you're coming from. It is getting really bloody repetitive seeing a random mention of Blaze in half of these topics, hell, some could compare it to TotalShadow, dare I mention his name.

I think at this point Miru, all I can say is:

WE GET IT.

But really, if Miru can calm down the obsession, or at least provide valid reasons for it, then I think a less harsh attitude could go a long way.

As for now though, I am in agreement with you, to some extent.

(TIME FOR A CHANGE OF PACE!)

If only it wasn't Sonic only characters. I would love to put down The Ooze.

I'm totally serious too. His vehicle could be a poorly put together junk heap using toxic barrels and other scraps. It could even poorly transform with smoke being expelled everywhere. There would be no seat, just The Ooze filling the vehicle with his body. His head and hands are visible so he can mock racers and use the steering wheel.

Him and an Axel/Blaze cop-car duo are the racers I would love to see the most. Too bad The Ooze probably won't happen...

• Thumbs Up 3

Geeeez

I don't know where to start. How about not spending pages making such a big deal over what one dude said? Yeah, it'd help if he actually gave some solid explanation behind his bold one sentence opinions, but to go on and on about it is just as destructive as what he's doing. Excuse me for not reading the entirety of the seemingly 10 pages of this crap, but can we just get back to, you know, the topic discussion. If you guys have a problem with a member, for the 584930854 time, a report button does wonders.

Thanks!

• Thumbs Up 3

...and you see this is the problem. We try and listen to you guys as much as we can, but sometimes, it can be so hard.

If you, as a bunch of fans, can't even agree on what matters, how are we supposed to listen?

Which is why we have to make the calls and decisions, so matter on if you think we're right or wrong, at least we're trying to do our best to be responsible and make the right choices.

I'll continue the experiment of course, I'm actually pretty determined to see if I can push it through with sheer force of will, but it does cast doubt on approaching the community for input if you simply can't get along tongue.png

---

S0L

---

Edited by S0L
  • Thumbs Up 9

...and you see this is the problem. We try and listen to you guys as much as we can, but sometimes, it can be so hard.

If you, as a bunch of fans, can't even agree on what matters, how are we supposed to listen?

Which is why we have to make the calls and decisions, so matter on if you think we're right or wrong, at least we're trying to do our best to be responsible and make the right choices.

I'll continue the experiment of course, I'm actually pretty determined to see if I can push it through with sheer force of will, but it does cast doubt on approaching the community for input if you simply can't get along tongue.png

---

S0L

---

Right choice: More everyone and everything else.

Wrong choice: More Sonic.

• Thumbs Up 2

I'd actually be sort of interested in the Chao pod thing from SA2 being a racer with a chao obviously driving. Its transformations would be really interesting. But that's just me.

Away from that, I am still curious about the Avatars and how they'll be handled in the game. Remember when they said your friends from XBL would appear in the original? Hopefullly that actually happens this time.

Edited by Hedgehogs Boost

I want that kid from Rhythm Thief in this game.

His name is Rapheal. I highly doubt he is going to be in any Sega All Stars games any time soon, considering its a new IP and the game JUST came out.

Geeeez

I don't know where to start. How about not spending pages making such a big deal over what one dude said? Yeah, it'd help if he actually gave some solid explanation behind his bold one sentence opinions, but to go on and on about it is just as destructive as what he's doing. Excuse me for not reading the entirety of the seemingly 10 pages of this crap, but can we just get back to, you know, the topic discussion. If you guys have a problem with a member, for the 584930854 time, a report button does wonders.

Thanks!

it was 2 pages, and what would we report him for exactly? liking Blaze? you have to have been in every topic he's posted in to see why we're getting sick of the Blaze obsession.

there's liking a character, there's loving a character, then there's Miru.

i can deal with someone's personal love for a character and their opinions, but not giving any discussion and using the "This character is better than yours because it is" argument is getting old.

i'm done though, actually disliking coming to these threads because of the bullshit and lack of discussion they bring because of self centred fanboys.

• Thumbs Up 1

it was 2 pages, and what would we report him for exactly? liking Blaze? you have to have been in every topic he's posted in to see why we're getting sick of the Blaze obsession.

i can deal with someone's personal love for a character and their opinions, but not giving any discussion and using the "This character is better than yours because it is" argument is getting old.

i'm done though, actually disliking coming to these threads because of the bullshit and lack of discussion they bring because of self centred fanboys.

I wanted to say something, but...you definitely have bigger balls than I do. But let's not linger on the subject, I don't want to bring down THE RIGHTEOUS THUNDER again.

Edited by Billionaire Playboy Wario
  • Thumbs Up 1

His name is Rapheal. I highly doubt he is going to be in any Sega All Stars games any time soon, considering its a new IP and the game JUST came out.

And if i remember correctly, someone (can't remember if SoL or someone else) officialy deconfirmed him. Too bad, but i can live without it.

Do you guys think Nintendo will get a guest character this time?

I vote for the Waterwraith.

Wario/Waterwraith duo.

And I don't know. I heard that SUMO wanted Kirby, since it was his anniversary, but that may have just been a silly rumor. Nintendo doesn't seem to like crossovers they aren't directly in control of.

Edited by Billionaire Playboy Wario
  • Thumbs Up 1

I loved Knuckles' All-Star move from the last game, but here's hoping for some Super Knuckles this time. Come on Sumo we love you.

I would love for Waluigi to be a Nintendo exclusive. That way they can explain his absence from Mario Kart 7.

• Thumbs Up 2

I loved Knuckles' All-Star move from the last game, but here's hoping for some Super Knuckles this time. Come on Sumo we love you.

I agree. I definitely think that his All-Star move in the last game was a nod to Super Knuckles, so why not make it official? I wouldn't mind a retcon where Knuckles transforms with the Master Emerald. Wouldn't change things too much.

I think Captian Falcon would be the best match for this game. It probably wont happen though.

• Thumbs Up 2

I would love to see Chaos 0 on it! Or the Chaos, like 3 of them driving the vehicles (since they're little!).

But deep inside I want Professor Pickle >u<

I would love to see Chaos 0 on it! Or the Chaos, like 3 of them driving the vehicles (since they're little!).

But deep inside I want Professor Pickle >u<

Driving the Picklemobile, with land, sea, and air modes. This mental image will keep me entertained for weeks.

imagine him chewing out the vehicle designer over every minute detail of the vehicle's dimensions

• Thumbs Up 1

• Thumbs Up 1

You'd report because of this lack of discussion your going off about. If Miru isn't giving any weight to his posts and reasoning, then he's not contributing to the topic very well (this is a warning on that btw Miru). That's when someone would hit the shiny report button and say "hey, he's not contributing to the topic much" and we'd come running to tell him to step up his game.

And fanboyism is going to happen no matter where you go, and it's kinda something you pick up on and learn to ignore after awhile. You can poke and prod at them all day, but if they're deadset on a character or whatnot, there's not much to change them until they want to open their perspective scope a little wider.

If you want to say something Wario, can totally PM me on it if you really want.