Awoo.

All-Stars Racing Transformed: The Racer Roster Thread

Barry the Nomad

in short, yes Online is REALLY bad.

To be honest, I think it's only because everything else is so much better in this game.

Actually, the original All-Stars Racing had so much better online. At this rate, if getting so much better online multiplayer meant I had to lose the transforming tracks feature and the All-Stars, I'm up for it really.

I mean, that's should take out a lot of the processes going on and it'd be able to handle better collision data and the likes.

That's not true. I played 2 online games, from matchmaking and it was just me and one other player in a race. I don't know how, but it's possible to not have A.I in your online game.

Not for the lobbies, that only applies for matchmaking.

Edited by Christmas NiGHTS

Yeah, if you create a custom match you better hope you have 10 friends. Though to be fair, the AI is hardly a problem on B class, and that's not hideously slow like C class.

Wii U doesn't have achievements but, it has the stickers. What I'm saying does the achievement correlate to a sticker? I know not all go hand-in-hand.

As far as I'm aware, every trophy/achivement = 1 sticker (there are one or two exceptions).

However... Laser Ghost.

By far the hardest thing you have to do on ASRT, and there is no trophy tied to that, it's just a sticker. And it can only be done online, in a matchmaking game... have fun =p

• 3 weeks later...
Who's up for some races tomorrow at Chilly Castle with Kidd? biggrin.png

Love to take you up on the offer, but I'm gonna be away from my PS3 for tomorrow and most of christmas day.

Who's up for some races tomorrow at Chilly Castle with Kidd? biggrin.png

But it's only Christmas Eve.

Eh, why not. I might bring along a few PSN friends too.

Alex Kidd coming out tomorrow reminds me that I haven't actually played as a couple of the characters yet. I've yet to try Amy, Reala or Amigo. And I've got everyone unlocked, too.

I guess I felt more of a drive (hohoho) to try everyone out in the last game because their All-Star moves were more interesting.

Will definitely try playing Kidd, though.

Edited by Solly

I really can't beat the Ocean View Traffic Attack on Expert so you're not alone with the sucking lmao.

• Thumbs Up 1

Alex Kidd just got unlocked on my game, so SEGA must be working on GMT only. His stats are... Actually pretty poor from the looks of it; only his Acceleration and Console mods bring any stat up to 5(Acceleration and Boost, respectively). His defaults are:

Speed 3, Acceleration 4, Handling 2, Boost 3, All-Star 1

I have some holiday races with a few PSN buddies if anyone wants to join. =p

Edited by FourCartridge

Does he have all the mods locked to begin with?

He has all of his mods unlocked right from the start; it's kind of a mish-mash though(his console mod is Genesis, for starters).

His XP bar is at Level 1 though for some odd reason...

Edited by FourCartridge

Alex is pretty balanced, he ain't no speed king like Gum, Gilius or Shadow but still a fun character to play as, not to mention he has the best taunt in the game next to Eggman. (Stands on top of his vehicle and wiggles his little butt cutely.)

I Recommend the Speed Mod being his best Mod.

Edited by Dantemustdie00

Alex is pretty balanced, he ain't no speed king like Gum, Gilius or Shadow

... You mean Sonic, Vyse and AGES.

• Thumbs Up 1

He has all of his mods unlocked right from the start; it's kind of a mish-mash though(his console mod is Genesis, for starters).

Weird... the mods aren't unlocked right from the start here.

(Wii U)

Edit: Can't be Genesis Mod either if it isn't unlocked...

Edited by Autosaver

... You mean Sonic, Vyse and AGES.

no I don't, especially since Shadow and Gilius have high boost in addition to speed, that also includes AGES.

I've had heck of alot more trouble catching up to Shadow than Sonic or Vyse.

Edited by Dantemustdie00

Yeah....why does the game give him experience even though all his Mods are unlocked and he's already at the Superstar Level?

I really can't beat the Ocean View Traffic Attack on Expert so you're not alone with the sucking lmao.

My dear, try Amy with standard mod, and drift only when it's necessary or when you feel like you're not going to screw up. A little grain of luck is also needed, if you got Super Glove, don't waste time, and go like craaaaazy!

Edited by Jingle
  • Thumbs Up 1

Ok.. seriously guys.

Why does my game have all his mods locked with the Genesis Mod also being locked? Is my game bugged?

Ok.. seriously guys.

Why does my game have all his mods locked with the Genesis Mod also being locked? Is my game bugged?

No idea. I think he was meant to have his mods locked but then after making him disc-locked content they decided all of them should be there from the start.

It makes sense considering when you play him for the first time he's still at level 1. It's not like his console mod is any good anyway. If you play him you should unlock his other mods that are much better.

Edited by Shin Kuroi

All I did to beat the expert traffic attacks was to memorize the pattern the cars do. Try to drift all you can in the beginning, once you reach the path before the loop stick to the left and get a power up (usually the power ups in the far left or right have the gloves), once you hit the boost pad move to the right to hit the right boost pad (you're going up the loop now), then quickly move to the far left again ( usually the cars carrying the extra time are here), once you clear the loop the cars with the actual time should be in front of you. Jump the ramp and do tricks to get a boost, with the extra speed beat all the cars and drift. Repeat the process again. I found that the fastest you go the easier is to beat the damn cars.
  • Thumbs Up 1