Awoo.

All-Stars Racing Transformed: The Racer Roster Thread

Barry the Nomad

Ok.. seriously guys.

Why does my game have all his mods locked with the Genesis Mod also being locked? Is my game bugged?

Which version of the game do you have?

My dear, try Amy with standard mod, and drift only when it's necessary or when you feel like you're not going to screw up. A little grain of luck is also needed, if you got Super Glove, don't waste time, and go like craaaaazy!

All I did to beat the expert traffic attacks was to memorize the pattern the cars do. Try to drift all you can in the beginning, once you reach the path before the loop stick to the left and get a power up (usually the power ups in the far left or right have the gloves), once you hit the boost pad move to the right to hit the right boost pad (you're going up the loop now), then quickly move to the far left again ( usually the cars carrying the extra time are here), once you clear the loop the cars with the actual time should be in front of you. Jump the ramp and do tricks to get a boost, with the extra speed beat all the cars and drift. Repeat the process again. I found that the fastest you go the easier is to beat the damn cars.

Baah it didn't help, still stuck lol, i can't clear the last 5 gates because I run out of time from all the car dodging :|

However I did beat Expert Shibuya Downtown Expert Traffic Attack, Expert Drift in Graveyard Gig too, so i'll get these eventually, 2 events from 232 stars!

Baah it didn't help, still stuck lol, i can't clear the last 5 gates because I run out of time from all the car dodging :|

However I did beat Expert Shibuya Downtown Expert Traffic Attack, Expert Drift in Graveyard Gig too, so i'll get these eventually, 2 events from 232 stars!

The Shibuya Downtown expert traffic attack was the last mission I've finished xDD With Amy on standard mod =D And wait, the Graveyard Gig expert drift is suppose to be hard? I got it on my first try with Shadow lol

Anyway, the Ocean View traffic attack is really hard, yep. Besides memorization and skills, you'll need a lot of luck too. If you grab a super glove, don't waste time and drive like there's nothing in your way. You can't miss a single extra time car or item box. If you reach the second lap with more or less 30 seconds, you're doing great, I checked my own runs like that.

Edited by Jingle

• 1 month later...

The SEGA Blog states that the 3DS version will have 22 characters. But I'm a bit confused, here are 22 character already:

Sonic

Tails

Knuckles

Amy Rose

Shadow

Eggman

Amigo

Aiai

Meemee

Beat

Gum

B.D. Joe

NiGHTS

Reala

Vyse

Gilius

Joe Musashi

Ulala

Pudding

Ages

Mii

Alex Kidd (???)

That doesn't even include Danica or Ralph, unless they don't consider the Mii in the count and Alex Kidd is not in the game. Metal Sonic, I assume, is a "bonus" so he isn't in the 22 character count.

Weren't Ralph and Danica always considered to be extra characters who don't count in the official roster number? I'm assuming that applies to the 3DS version too.

• 2 weeks later...

As much as I like Fang, I doubt he'll ever be in this sort of game unless he's miraculously brought back in a future Sonic title.

I think there is that slight leftball chance that it could happen, from the polls and the signatures, S0L know he is wanted, though the fact we didnt have the full time, and didnt pass a 1000 means he wasnt in the top 7, however he was second runner up. I think there is a slight chance IF there are any additional sonic characters as DLC

Honestly I'd hate it if another Sonic character would become DLC, especially when considering how limited it's probably going to be since we only got a single DLC pack with the last game. I think Metal should be the last addition to the Sonic series in the game, and instead Sumo should put some more focus on a few other franchises. Plus, we already have a good number of highly demanded characters such as Ryu, Vectorman, and Segata Sanshiro who actually were able to make it past the 1000 vote mark, so the chances of anyone who didn't make the goal is really low (aside from maybe Billy Hatcher if he already has some data in the game and what not, though that's only if they were finally able to decide on a vehicle design or whatever else kept him out of the game in the first place)

• 3 weeks later...

So... apparently SEGA made a decision on the character DLC thing and Sumo is moving ahead with something or someone.

With all this Miku talk lately, I'm getting a feeling she might be the one they went with. THey have a Japanese version of the game in the works, apparently, and SEGA West is teasing Miku coming west in arcades and on PS3.

Personally, I really hope it isn't Miku. I want an internally developed SEGA superstar. But I'm getting a bad feeling about it being Miku...

Don't assume it is only one character we are getting. If we get Miku, I'd expect someone like Ryo and perhaps even another to come with her.

So... apparently SEGA made a decision on the character DLC thing and Sumo is moving ahead with something or someone.

With all this Miku talk lately, I'm getting a feeling she might be the one they went with. THey have a Japanese version of the game in the works, apparently, and SEGA West is teasing Miku coming west in arcades and on PS3.

Personally, I really hope it isn't Miku. I want an internally developed SEGA superstar. But I'm getting a bad feeling about it being Miku...

I agree. It wouldn't suprise me if it is Miku since they've more or less confirmed Miku is coming to the west...

But out of Sega's entire history, why does it have to be her? Just really, yeah she's popular in Japan but... really, Miku? Theres just such a rich legacy of Sega characters and we could end up with her.

Still... more or less guarantees a 2000+ sales increase for ASRT since if the pro Miku crowd is to be believed, they're all gonna buy the game right? Right?

• Thumbs Up 5

Sadly, she might be one, however I still think there is a great chance that Vectorman could show up, I mean he is an icon of the Genesis(megadrive) era. and of course there is always a chance of a wild card

Hope she's the one. Sorry guys. I need my Miku.

But what about all the other true SEGA characters who are an older bigger peice of its heritage, that deserve an appearance far more, like Vectorman..... or Ristar.... or even segata. Shouldnt they have a chance? I also see a decent chance of backlash towards Miku, no offense, but to A large amount of the western audience, she looks like just some random anime chick. Not saying she wont show up, but there should be a good amount of classic true sega characters to balance it out

But what about all the other true SEGA characters who are an older bigger peice of its heritage, that deserve an appearance far more, like Vectorman..... or Ristar.... or even segata. Shouldnt they have a chance? I also see a decent chance of backlash towards Miku, no offense, but to A large amount of the western audience, she looks like just some random anime chick. Not saying she wont show up, but there should be a good amount of classic true sega characters to balance it out

She is a "random anime chick" to most of the West because she never had a break outside Japan. And this may come as a shock to you, but Vectorman, Segata and Ristar are also unknown to most of the western audience. Only hardcore/old SEGA fans know about them.

And I feel, if Danica Patrick can make it to the game, so can Miku. 

I personally have nothing against Miku. Props to her if she gets in I guess. I would still like my Segata Sanshiro but hey, no chance on that. What happened to Ryu though, he was the most voted for character?

Wasn't Miku beaten in signatures by Segata and Ryo? It would be a bit silly if they chose her when two other characters had a higher demand. Not unlikely, but it would be a bit strange.

Wasn't Miku beaten in signatures by Segata and Ryo? It would be a bit silly if they chose her when two other characters had a higher demand. Not unlikely, but it would be a bit strange.

She was. Yes.

And this is despite the Miku fansites promoting her like crazy. The vast majority of which had no interest in the game... Which is why I can't wait to see ASRT suddenly skyrocket up to the number 1 spot of the charts from all these new sales... because thats whats going to happen right?

• Thumbs Up 4

Miku coming west in arcades and on PS3.

So there's a chance that the exclusive PS3 character turn out to be Miku? lol that would be kinda.... shitty.

Anyway, I don't care about her, as long as there's more than JUST her... And I mean more like Vectorman, Ryo, Ristar, Segata, Streets of Rage, Rocket Knight or even the Space Harrier guy driving Opa-Opa.

Edited by Jango

I can see the game being released in Japan with a special edition that includes Miku as a extra character...that would be a great way to increase the sales there

Edited by Seraphinprincess

I can see the game being released in Japan with a special edition that includes Miku as a extra character...that would be a great way to increase the sales there

Exactly, or, if Project Diva F release in Europe and U.S., they can include her as a preorder bonus or as a collector edition content, just like Sony did with a exclusive Sackboy costume in the collector edition of The Last of Us.

But Miku is a very popular character in the Japanime fanbase, in any japan convention i have been, Miku is everywhere, and everytime i see a lot of Girls cosplayed as Miku and the others Vocaloid. Last week-end, in a convention, i count almost 7 girls and 1 men dressed as miku...

And Yes, you read that right, a Men dressed as Miku...wacko.png

Oh, and i also see a woman dressed as Vyse, that makes me happy.smile.png