Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

I actually kind of like simon, he looks pretty cool in his multitude of animal related cars and from the picks it seems as though he is the only character with a good console mod in this game.

So aparently downloading Simon removes the random character option?

And it so isn't the best DLC - and you will absolutely agree with me when you see what we have next. I've been sitting on it for about two weeks and everyone who has seen it is 'What... REALLY! OMG!' in a good way.

Will we be saying that in 2013? Or 2014? =p

And it so isn't the best DLC - and you will absolutely agree with me when you see what we have next. I've been sitting on it for about two weeks and everyone who has seen it is 'What... REALLY! OMG!' in a good way.

IRQAVaX.jpg

Please let it not be PC only this time, based S0L ;;;A;;;

• Thumbs Up 8

So aparently downloading Simon removes the random character option?

Wait, what? Anybody have confirmation on this? 

That's not cool.

S0l, can we  have JonTron next? I'm sure I'd pay whatever amount you charge for that.

Jon riding a giant Jaques with laser vision attacks for his All Star Move or bust.

EDIT: also having the Banjo Kazooie Nuts n Bolts vehicle as his car from the past ASR game - because we know how much he loves that game.

Edited by Holiday Rush
  • Thumbs Up 4

Good lord the voice samples are awful.

*sees the all star move*

Erm... I think I'll pass on this one.

• Thumbs Up 2

Good god is he annoying...

I can see now why he's optional DLC.

I'd rather punch myself in the face than listen to that high pitched "AAAAAAWWW!!" during a game.

• Thumbs Up 3

Now, now, aside from some specks in my beard, my hair really isn't that colour. I like to think my figure is a little less round too.

And it so isn't the best DLC - and you will absolutely agree with me when you see what we have next. I've been sitting on it for about two weeks and everyone who has seen it is 'What... REALLY! OMG!' in a good way.

As much as the Yogscast DLC is taking some stick, I'm pretty happy with how it's turned out in-game. I actually hope it does well, as I'd love to see SpecialEffect get a nice fat cheque too.

---

S0L

---

Oh boy you got me excited, cant wait to see, eh not going for this yogscast thing though, so super excited for whatever you have planned S0L

Not gonna lie, I really like this guy, the rainbow winged plane, that laugh inducing AW and the fact that he has pretty good stats to boot is just icing on the cake, my favorite DLC character so far actually.

I have to admit, I do like the dog and the pink pig vehicle, not sure on the dragon, but it's just his voice, it's really annoying.

The "AAAAWWW" is a somewhat common thing in the Yogscast videos, or at least it was when I stopped watching. It's a nice reference, though after 5 times I can see it grating on nerves.

God damn, that is pretty annoying. I also can't really make out what his all-star music is supposed to be.

But yeah, I think I'm going to be passing on this one.

S0l, can we  have JonTron next? I'm sure I'd pay whatever amount you charge for that.

Jontron can "EECH" his way to the finish line.

• Thumbs Up 1

AWWWWWWWWW! AWWWWWWWWW! AWWWWWWWWW! AWWWWWWWW!

*10 Minutes later*

AWWWWWWW!

Is this the most annoying DLC ever or does Sonic Omochao take the crown for that?

Tim Spencer of Sumo Digital decided to get Simon.

And then decided to kick arse.

1451425_10153593239860440_1478968646_n.j

1471219_10153593239870440_2143915751_n.j

• Thumbs Up 7

What still perplexes me is the complete lack of connection here. So much that, when the Yogcast played a Minecraft mod based on Sonic 1, Simon mentioned that he "never liked Sonic too much". Why even give the spotlight to a person who doesn't even like the franchise he's being placed in? While I fully support charity, this doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Well, S0L said they're fans of the game, not Sonic. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed may have Sonic in the title and feature some content from that franchise, but it's not a Sonic game. They're probably fans of the other SEGA franchises that make up most of the game. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Good grief. I would avoid downloading that if I had the PC version of the game. Don't get me wrong, I've no problem with the person I'd never heard of before, or even the price because it's a lovely charity endeavour. I was thinking I'd buy it in a heartbeat. But those voice clips... they're everything you don't want out a character. Bloody horrific.

Wow this game is really fucking hard.

Just playing on normal mode grand prix is proving to be pretty detrimental to my enjoyment. I'm all for difficulty and challenge, and it's definitely no fun being able to constantly hang around first place ahead of all of the other CPU like you can in the first game. That said, the AI is way too fucking aggressive here. They know all of the shortcuts and they bombard you with items that seem to always hit. I struggle a lot to keep my position in 4th place - I've rarely managed to ever catch up with anybody ahead of me.

And the fact that I have to do all this shit in hard mode in order to unlock everything seems like too daunting of a task for me to wholeheartedly attempt. Not really enjoying the learning curve of this game so far.