Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

Looking at getting one green lighted....really? Didn't they say they had one accepted like 6 months ago and when asked it wasn't one of the ones out so far. What is going on?

If its only getting a green light soon then is that a ready for release green light or a we are starting to work on it green light...this whole fiasco really does give me a headache.

And gosh they are looking at possibly releasing a popular wanted character....more than a year after release and many months after the polls and interest in the game has fallen. I really don't understand their business sense between this, no DLC for Generations, and not releasing PSO2 during the large freemium boom in the west which is now starting to die down. Almost Square-Enix levels of weird decisions >.<

So how many people still don't know about this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyr2Tf9XvAg

believe it or not, but, i knew about this since the day it came out. i made that trick myself.

and SOL i want to ask you a question, if your still around. when i play online on Sonic and all stars racing transformed, i win in 1st place, but the announcer, says i won in 3rd place and i lost like 100 points, but this isn't the first time this happened to me, it has happened to me like 2 other times. so i lost like 300 points. so, can you please fix this.

Well... S0L did said that all the DLCs are PC exclusive because the games they are promoting are PC games. So, there's still a little hope if the next DLC is something like Ryo, Vectorman or Segata? He also did said it cost money to add extra stuff, but it really cost that much? I mean, I know it cost money to MAKE, but to add, I believe only XBLA has a certain tax. If that so, make it PSN/Wii U exclusive biggrin.png

Watch it as it will be Bayonetta only for the WiiU and 3DS versions.

If this game is going to keep getting PC content I'm going to have to consider prioritizing a new PC so I can enjoy all of it.

ASRT PC update is live.

Patch is 300MB.

Last time a patch was around that size there was a character in it, maybe Simon is being downloaded as per an update?

You can pass thanks to IceBlade (as he sent me a list of ♥♥♥♥les) but we've done some tucks and tweaks.

Namely...

Mic tweaks (players joining start with Mic Muted...)
Rating wrap resolved and Rating Cap increased.
Join game via Steam UI should now work again.
Data in preperation for Yogscast Character

And some other stuff for folks to discover...

---
S0L
---

Second update.

Yogscast DLC should be available in about 40 minutes :)

---
S0L
---

Check back at 6PM (GMT)

I think we may need to give the PC version a lot of attention...

'And some other stuff for folks to discover'.

Bear in mind I'm also beating the mobile version with a stick. Half the fun of the updates is seeing what we've snuck in and tweaked!

---
S0L
---

Well thats certainly interesting!

I assume 1 of them is 'random character' which means the other 12 are Miku wearing a different outfit. =p

No it's not, someone's mockup.

I remember that image. It's a mockup someone made. They were demonstrating how you could fit more icons on the character selection screen. 

ss_85bbd499cf26235f9ea01fe21768f608fb7f0

ss_a1ef33053048f68590aab984e0c9aca5b4424

ss_833b7310f313ef37a645a1463d8b3cc7ed52e

Is it just my imagination... or if this character had a black beard, he would look a lot like S0L?

• Thumbs Up 2

I wouldn't pay $5 for that, honestly.

Same. I know it's for charity but considering Metal Sonic + 1 additional track is $3, $5 is a bit too much. Plus I don't even know who this Simon guy is. Never heard of Yogacast before.

• Thumbs Up 4

Bigger pics.

ss_85bbd499cf26235f9ea01fe21768f608fb7f0

ss_0225cc20bc114c71db8824c8d006e080e6341

ss_dad9c05765b37423b98a7384f759f267504eb

Wait... that grin on the dog car... where have I seen that before...?

Shibe_Inu_Doge_meme.jpg

Oh lord.

Simon mentioned that he "never liked Sonic too much". Why even give the spotlight to a person who doesn't even like the franchise he's being placed in?

Publicity doesn't have to make sense, just lots and lots of money.

much drifts, reckless boost etc.

It's unintentional, but now I see it, I'm not sure I'll ever unsee it.

---

S0L

---

I for one can't help but see a slight resemblance of Simon and yourself.

So basically this character is a you, driving doge... this is the best DLC ever.