Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

or what about Space Harrier playing his arcade machine in that form, now that would be the ultimate reality check XD

Or even better.

They add an ending FMV to the game which now shows Ryo in the arcade from Wreck it Ralph paying ASRT on the Space Harrier arcade machine and as he leaves he spots the car that drives away from his house with the people in it who killed his father!

Then Shenmue begins!

• Thumbs Up 3

Well, I remember reading on GAF that someone asked S0L on twitter about Ryo being on consoles, and he said it's PC exclusive, eventhough he had pushed SEGA for it to be on consoles. The said person couldn't get this tweet, because apparently S0L closed/deleted his twitter account. Take it as a grain of salt.

S0L has already hinted on here and the Sega forums it's PC only.

When abouts? He may have been talking about a previous DLC?

Still if that is the case then as S0L also often says we can make some noise about it to SEGA and hope that they listen. If it is PC exclusive in the end, I suggest people respectfully plead SEGA to allow the DLC to be released on consoles too.

S0L has already hinted on here and the Sega forums it's PC only.

Dr.-Who.gif

Don't make this harder, Hogfather. Please.

pretty sure that was in ref to the yogscast

Its understandeable, sides unless they release some new tracks and other things, I doubt one character is gonna have people running back to this game (or buying it) especially since its a year old, sides unless its Miku then its not that bid a deal for me (though having ryo again would be pretty cool).

Football Manager and Shogun assets are on the console versions, incomplete, but they are. Maybe a DLC pack with these three characters? Plus the Total War Rome guy and General Winter, since Team Fortress is most likely impossible to leave PC. I would bite. For like, 5 bucks.

Football Manager and Shogun assets are on the console versions, incomplete, but they are. Maybe a DLC pack with these three characters? Plus the Total War Rome guy and General Winter, since Team Fortress is most likely impossible to leave PC. I would bite. For like, 5 bucks.

A pack of 5 characters in a game like this would probably cost more like 10-15 bucks. Personally I think that price would be worth it but eh.

Don't make this harder, Hogfather. Please.

photo-268.jpg

Not sure the exact date, but he said something like 'I pushed for consoles but no joy.' However it might have just been Yogscast.

Well actually.

Not even mad. I play the PC version more than the Wii U version. You can get the game on sale for like dirt cheap.

photo-268.jpg

Not sure the exact date, but he said something like 'I pushed for consoles but no joy.' However it might have just been Yogscast.

Joy for Simon being on consoles? Yay?

S0L did say what's happening right now would be a wild 'rollercoaster', so:

Down - Simon DLC

(Still going) Down - PC only

Up - Ryo confirmed

Down - PC only

Well actually.

Not even mad. I play the PC version more than the Wii U version. You can get the game on sale for like dirt cheap.

Yes, but I can't get a PC that can run it on sale :)

• Thumbs Up 2

Ooh hey a car..!

1551742_10152153625831796_1588472013_n.j

Wait..

cae6d862c85c710ab5777f8866cdd642.png

Wait what's that..?

7aefc15e917625406f2ef1c512fabeab.png

..that is probably the single best example of trolling I have ever witnessed

yep, and you know its going to drive the fans crazy thinking its proof of Shenmue 3, when its not :P ..... srill wishing we will get vectorman

Happy New Year wink.png

---

S0L

---

And Happy New Year to you too, lets hope for another good year.

Happy New Year wink.png

---

S0L

---

Happy New Year to you as well, and all to what you guys will churn out next year, including hopefully even more DLC on consoles!

Happy new year to SOL and everyone else tongue.png

I think I'm gonna end up in a coma after all this epicness...thanks Sumo!

Finger crossed for Shenmue's future, my hope is endless.

Now watch out Ryo riding a fliying Phoenix Mirror for his AllStar move...it would be really epic! SUMO do it! biggrin.png