Awoo.

PlayStation 4 Discussion

Detective Shadzter

ONE MINUTE UNTIL SONY CAUSES THE INTERNET TO DIVIDE BY ZERO

THERE'S NO STOPPING THIS HYPE TRAIN NOW

M964zWc.gif

original.gif

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Meanwhile, behind pre-event stage doors....

medium.gif

It's very laggy and jumpy.. I wonder if Sony properly accommodated for the server hit on a single stream source

• Thumbs Up 1

Woohoo I'm excited to see what Sony's got in store for us. I hope we get some footage of something. I want to know what the next gen is going to look like

SSMB Emergency Action Plan

2.B: Sonic game announcement during Sony conference

Scenario: During the conference, a 'third party support' montage plays in which we see several developers comment on how awesome Sony and the PS4 is.

During this video, Sega is shown.

Step 1: Sega is shown... SSMB will get more members randomly joining, be they guests or registered... at which time there will be an increase in traffic, as demonstrated in this CCTV footage of when Sonic Generations was announced.

dem-bones-o.gif

They will likely come in packs, not single file... but will be flailing their arms in those directions... loss of their correct leg use is a possability.

Step 2: The forum will likely be a mass of people making noises, cheering, some complaining As shown in this CCTV video of when Sonic Unleashed was leaked.

dance-o.gif

Animals. Thats what they'll become. They'll dance, shout, sing, throw each other around... Chaos... pure chaos.

/Joke cut short as the conference is starting!

• Thumbs Up 5

PS THEN BLACK.

There was definitely a space where the 4 could go.

It's very laggy and jumpy.. I wonder if Sony properly accommodated for the server hit on a single stream source

So I'm not the only one with lag issues. I'm viewing this from destructiod and the video now just doesn't play -_-