Awoo.

PlayStation 4 Discussion

Detective Shadzter

PS4 IMAGE LEAKED!

PS4_concept5.jpeg

Considering that the PS3 could grill meat, this is only the logical way to make the PS4 do everything even better than the PS3 did. Reportedly starting at five hundred and ninety-four US dollars.

If you haven't guessed that this is obviously fake, then I also have news of Sonic 2013 to be announced as a PS4 exclusive at the event starring the return of Big the Cat and his fishing stages.

• Thumbs Up 1

PS4 IMAGE LEAKED!

PS4_concept5.jpeg

Considering that the PS3 could grill meat, this is only the logical way to make the PS4 do everything even better than the PS3 did. Reportedly starting at five hundred and ninety-four US dollars.

If you haven't guessed that this is obviously fake, then I also have news of Sonic 2013 to be announced as a PS4 exclusive at the event starring the return of Big the Cat and his fishing stages.

And they revealed the controller too!

tumblr_mic521cMKO1qkr6mxo1_500.jpg

You know, if for some reason the PS4 isn't announced, I don't think I could stop laughing tonight XD

"Presenting, what you've all been waiting for...A PINK PS VITA"

Everyone's reaction - mellow.png "Are you f**king kidding me??"

Edited by KrazyBean

Still not holding my breath at all for any new console announcement, I except everyone's hype train to crash dramatically.

Edited by Generations (Chaos Warp)

You know, if for some reason the PS4 isn't announced, I don't think I could stop laughing tonight XD

It's like all hype trains across the world traveling to the PS4 station didn't know it's a trap. A dirty trap.

Is the livestream appearing for anyone under the 'What's new' section of the PS3's Xross Media Bar?

Just confirm this to me: nothing is going on right now, correct? The livestream is off so far. Right?!

dude you just missed the jak 4 trailer

• Thumbs Up 3

I'm staying up late for this. It's about 11pm where I live when the livestream starts so it better be worth it. Although I'm scared that after watching this I'll regret buying a wii u :/

Oh good, I'm not late for the Gifs show.

Even if I just bought a PS3, I'm still hyped for this.

i97P4bk7nDuQ9.gif

i59yXniSzNxb7.gif

And just in case anything goes wrong (and it will), I still got my two back-up Gifs

7amIM.gif

WOAKM.gif

There is no Wii-U
Only Sony
and U.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh good, I'm not late for the Gifs show.

Even if I just bought a PS3, I'm still hyped for this.

i97P4bk7nDuQ9.gif

i59yXniSzNxb7.gif

And just in case anything goes wrong (and it will), I still got my two back-up Gifs

7amIM.gif

WOAKM.gif

There is no Wii-U

Only Sony

and U.

dude, you forgot this one

i1EmHPdt63WYP.gif

• Thumbs Up 5