Awoo.

PlayStation 4 Discussion

Detective Shadzter

What happened? The stream cut off for a bit, then came back on with him casually talking about the PS4 :-/

• Thumbs Up 1

Definitely sounds like the Ps4 is a media hub type thing. I'm expecting a big portable side... stronger app support, and probably some kind fo phone/ tablet integration with android

BLAST PROCESSING. LOL

Is it just my imagination... or does this Mark Carey guy look like he has two glass eyes?

And "Blast Processing" ... .. ... is it out of the question for me to expect Segata Sanshiro to be mentioned?

I wonder if they showed the console or something they don't want to show to the public yet. It looked like a video was about to be shown.

The GT streams working quite well for me at 240p

Edited by Gabe the Grinch

PLAYSTATION

FUCKING 

OHHHH SHIT

NEXT GEN'S STARTING MOTHERFUCKER

...It already started. There's a little something called the Wii U.

Dual shock 4!

It looks like a fucking Cylon when viewed from the front... it looks exactly like the mock up pics posted earlier.

Is it just my imagination... or does this Mark Carey guy look like he has two glass eyes?

And "Blast Processing" ... .. ... is it out of the question for me to expect Segata Sanshiro to be mentioned?

Segata Sanshiro rips into the stage Old Spice Terry Crews style and holds up the Dreamcast 2.