Awoo.

Sonic and SEGA All-Stars Racing Sequel in the works!

Lobotomy

Inb4 the whole car upgrading/customizing turns out to be just like it was in MK7.

Would it really be like SEGA to outright copy? That seems like more of a Playstation All-Stars thing. SEGA innovates, it's one of the pillars of success!

I can see it more like an Upgrade your cars kind of way. (I.e. Sonic's Car becomes a upgraded version of it, but with more of a boosting ability)

Oh! If a trailer is what we will see, All I can hope is One or Two New Characters to be revealed at this point.

Edited by Sparkster24

Would it really be like SEGA to outright copy? That seems like more of a Playstation All-Stars thing. SEGA innovates, it's one of the pillars of success!

I think they both do this, but SEGA makes it less obvious. You can tell the similarities between PS move and Wiimote at your first gaze but the ideas Sonic Colours took from SMG are pretty well hidden.

I know SEGA likes taking ideas, but what was there in Colors?

Space, cute aliens... a piece of orchestrated music? I dunno. The level design in 2D is very Mario-like but I'd doubt that has anything to do with it really. It definitely feels like Colours was inspired by the success of Galaxy. And that's just it, inspired by. It's not a rip-off, copy or anything else.

But back to ASRT...

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed? I hope that's just a typo. Besides, SEGA Characters are ones I would like to see more.

Or maybe the name implies that the characters are constantly in their Super transformations. Think about it, we could finally see Super Big. biggrin.png

I really wouldn't mind the car customizing thing though. But upgrades are a pretty common thing nowadays. Is it really necessary to name the game after a feature most driving games these days include. Or maybe you can transform your car into different vehicles during the race.

Edit: Well crap. I just got owned by Barry's post. :C

Edited by Prownage

RICHARD JACQUES REMIXES!

<3 it's all I wanted!

(Also Panzer Dragoon)

• Thumbs Up 2

So we've got driving, boating and flying stuff a la Diddy Kong Racing?

Yeah.. Consider me interested.

Knuckles' face...

derples.png

This game looks absolutely amazing! I can't believe how much better it looks right form the get go!

• Thumbs Up 3

Trying to figure out if we can post our stuff, or if ign gets a 2 hour exclusive period. I'll keep y'all informed.

So it's coming to just about every gaming platform we have right now? No word on the Wii U version though.

So it's coming to just about every gaming platform we have right now? No word on the Wii U version though.

I'm loving it *_* and that's not Mc Donalds

Vyse and Gilius...YUMMY :)

NiGHTS and Bayonetta, where are you???? :P

I have to wonder why the announcer was removed tho'.

I mean, come on. You could turn him off in options.