Awoo.

Sonic and SEGA All-Stars Racing Sequel in the works!

Lobotomy

Off Topic, but i hope to see Sonic BOOM 2012 event will still be fine, or will still be alive at there. I really wanna go there this year.

Off Topic, but i hope to see Sonic BOOM 2012 event will still be fine, or will still be alive at there. I really wanna go there this year.

Hmm. Hadn't even thought of that. I'd assume they already have the venue paid for, so if that holds true I'd imagine they'd still have it. May be the last for a while though if things really are that bad at SEGA...

Tracks i'd like to be in the game:

sonic adventure 2: crazy gadget

sonic heroes: Hang castle

Jet set radio future: The dinosaur themed roller coaster park

sonic colors: starlight carnival

Special Guest:

Ps3: sackboy from little big planet

Xbox 360: Banjo again ?

Nintendo Wii: Super mario

i know crazy ideas, but it's whatever

• Thumbs Up 1

I can see like 36 Tracks... 24 New Tracks/12 Retro Tracks. And 32 Characters, (with 3 Third-Party Characters) (11 New Characters/20 Returning Playables). And I still hope for Ristar as a Playable.

I hope they get some cajones and make water and air races like Diddy Kong Racing

Why would they need to get some drawers to do that?

Well, I do hope ASR2 to be officially confirmed sometime soon.

If a teaser for it comes out like End of April, or Early of May, hope to confirm some characters (some old and new at least)

As a Teaser, it would confirm, Sonic, NiGHTS, AiAi, Amigo, Tails, Ryo and Dr. Eggman in it.

Hey not for nothing but doesnt anyone play asr anymore?

Judging by the lack of responses, I'd say no. I still haven't got that play online with a friend achievement...I don't really know if anyone still has the game anymore...but it's not really important.

Anyway, I was roaming around for any possible new news of ASR2 and failed to find anything, but I did find an article written by somebody with a familiar name. http://segabits.com/...have/#more-7141

You all might already know this, but the article was written be a "Barry The Nomad", is that our Barry the Nomad??

So now that this is all but confirmed, we could totally do with revitalising this discussion.

I'm pretty sure whatever they churn out for ASR2 will be fantastic, but what I'm really concerned about is the music. I'm all for having some music ripped from previous games, but why no remixes? It's really lame not to have them in such a game.

• Thumbs Up 7