Awoo.

Sonic and SEGA All-Stars Racing Sequel in the works!

Lobotomy

I just whipped out my ASR and picked Banjo, and it asserted. The sequel can not exist without Banjo-Kazooie. He's too awesome.

I just thought to myself "When the SSBB sequel comes out, I bet they still include Sonic and Snake, so there's no reason why Banjo shouldn't still be on the sequel to this".

All his sounds, models, commentary and everything is still there, there's just simply no reason why he shouldn't return.

• Thumbs Up 7

- Microsoft sure ain't interested in keeping Banjo alive.

Edited by Shaggy Rogers

Last I heard, they were interested in bringing franchises like Banjo-Kazooie to the 3DS, but didn't know it had went anywhere. I'd like a source as well, that's great news (if true).

RARE ARE MAKING BURGER KING FOR THE 3DS?! YES! IT'S WHAT I'VE ALWAYS WANTED! burger-king-king.jpg

Wouldn't surprise me, they made it for Xbox 360. XP

Rare are working on a BK for the 3DS.

Rumour has it rare are making BK for the 3DS.

Should also add to that, this rumour has been around since April 2011 and nothing solid has ever come out of it.

Why would Microsoft let RARE develop for the 3DS again?

I know Microsoft let some titles go on the DS early on, but it seems like they're more interested in their own platforms now.

I know Microsoft let some titles go on the DS early on, but it seems like they're more interested in their own platforms now.

They can't really lose anything from it, unless they'd rather such titles go to the Windows Phone.

...which I'm not sure could do them justice, but.

It's just one of these days I ask myself why RARE decided to become part of Microsoft. They went from making Banjo to making Kinect Sports. =/

It's up to RARE if they want to develop a game for the 3DS. I don't think Microsoft would like it if RARE develops a Banjo game for the 3DS.

Edited by Ming Ming Love

Lets just be back on the track topic!

Anyways, for a major Sega Track.. It would be awesome to see it like a style of Sonic Riders 1, But that should be like the Rainbow Road of ASR, but majorly just a Sega Themed Track. 3 Tracks in the followin line. And apperantly would be the only tracks to have cameo from other franchises.

Track 1: SEGA Fantasy (Mid 80s/Early 90s) (AKA Master System/Genesis themed track)

Track 2: SEGA Wonderland (Early 90s/Mid 90s) (AKA Genesis/Saturn themed track)

Track 3: SEGA Dreams (Late 90s/Early 2000s) (AKA Dreamcast/Other Console themed track)

It's just one of these days I ask myself why RARE decided to become part of Microsoft.

Nintendo sorta refused to buy the 51% of Rare they didn't own, and then they sold the 49% they did own to Microsoft while the GameCube was bombing. Nintendo made over $375,000,000 off of this.

Anyway, to keep this on topic as Sean asked, I really want Banjo in the game too, but it'd be nice to see guest characters on all three consoles this time. Captain Falcon would actually sorta make sense seeing as SEGA made a great F-Zero game on the GameCube. I dunno who would get in on PS3 though. Ratchet and Clank would probably make the most sense seeing as Sackboy has his own racing game now.

We need a reveal trailer for this game.

As for you who wanted to see the BK 3ds rumour, it's not set in stone, but I'd be surprised if it wasn't happening, and it does mean that Banjo certainly isn't dead if they are considering making a new game for him.

http://mynintendonews.com/2011/04/26/nintendo-3ds-new-banjo-kazooie-game-coming-to-the-nintendo-3ds/

We need a reveal trailer for this game

Well we possibly will.. Just wait and see. :) I bet end of March or Middle of April is possible...

But it just depends on it. Captain Falcon or Kirby could Nintendo Exclusives.. And i am still on my hopes for Ristar as a playable.

I don't really want console exclusives per sey, then there's no "complete" version of the game, at least with the first one, there was a game that had all the characters on it (not including Mii's and Avatars). All it needs is Banjo-Kazooie as 3rd party exclusive, any other 3rd party can be on all consoles IMO. Crash Bandicoot and Spyro for example could be on all three.

Edited by TheAnvil

Personally I saw the PS3 as the "official" version of ASR originally as it was the only one to have NO exclusive content, if you get what I mean. Also it was the one the game was developed on, and had both HD, online play and motion control support.

Wait, what exclusive content did the Wii version have?

You could use Miis as racers.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wait, what exclusive content did the Wii version have?

Miis.

EDIT: Doh speeded.

Edited by JezMM

Miis.

EDIT: Doh speeded.

I believe the phrase is "WAH super-horned!"

Gotta keep up with the times, Jezzy!

But yeah. Wii had Miis, 360 had Avatars and Banjo, and PS3, DS, iDevice and PC had none.

But yeah. Wii had Miis, 360 had Avatars and Banjo, and PS3, DS, iDevice and PC had none.

Of course, DS and iDevice have exclusive tracks due to technical limitations, and PC can't be considered a "main" version like the PS3 due to lack of online and motion controls.

Gotta keep up with the times, Jezzy!

J... JEZZY!? >=[ You durn whippersnappers.

Personally I saw the PS3 as the "official" version of ASR originally as it was the only one to have NO exclusive content, if you get what I mean. Also it was the one the game was developed on, and had both HD, online play and motion control support.

Yeeeeah, it had no motion control support either. I was really disappointed that the PS3 version had no exclusive content. It was the only console version without the exclusive stuff.

Yeeeeah, it had no motion control support either.

What, the PS3 version? Yes it did. You had to set it in the options but you could play using the controller as a steering wheel. That, HD and free online play is why I chose the PS3 version.