Awoo.

Send Your Requests! - SEGASonic Radio - Mountain Adventure

GX -The Spindash-

Finally getting one of these out early! It's time to send in those SSR requests for the week, and this time, we're reaching new heights!

The theme is "Mountain Adventure," so put on that climbing gear and reply with your mountainous requests.

Then catch the show live this Friday at 7PM ET / 4PM PT / 12AM GMT!

https://www.twitch.tv/sonicstadium

Please limit requests one per person, and to tracks from officially released Sonic games (excluding Sonic Rumble). We will open up requests to broader SEGA music and limited remixes at some point in the future.

• Thumbs Up 3

-Red Volcano Zone - Sonic Blast

Never get a chance to talk about this track! I once did a listen through of all "Zone" music tracks in the series, and this is one of the standouts to me. It really communicates the "perilous trek up a mountain" vibe. And it does it a good job segueing into the loop, which is always nice!

Edited by SSJ22Terris
  • Thumbs Up 2

Sonic Adventure's Red Mountain! Although, I can't decide whether I want to elect Mt. Red: A Symbol of Thrill or Red Hot Skull. The former feels more like mountain music (which does make sense, since it's only for the outside mountain trekking part), while the latter is a personal favorite of mine (it is for the inside volcano part admittedly, but a volcano is still a mountain, so...). I think I'll just leave the ball in your court again, @GX -The Spindash-. Pick whichever, and I'll be satisfied.

• Thumbs Up 2

15 hours ago, SSJ22Terris said:

-Red Volcano Zone - Sonic Blast

Never get a chance to talk about this track! I once did a listen through of all "Zone" music tracks in the series, and this is one of the standouts to me. It really communicates the "perilous trek up a mountain" vibe. And it does it a good job segueing into the loop, which is always nice!

RED VOLCANO 2, RED VOLCANO 2!!!!! 

*Ahem* but if you ask me, Ice mountain from Team Racing. Epic theme. however on the topic of SRB2, Arid Canyon 1 has that feeling of Rigid Racing, but it’s a Desert Level, not Mountain. Ice Mountain still fits, so choose whatever I said here, I’d be THRILLED!

Edited by Cyb3rkn1ght
  • Thumbs Up 3

Gotta go with Gimmick Mountain from Sonic 2 on the Game Gear. A personal favorite stage of mine.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ice Cap or Hot Crater. They might not be mountains but... It fits!

• Thumbs Up 2

Pumpkin Hill

• Thumbs Up 1