Awoo.

SSMB's very own (Badges Included) Super Cool, Absolutely Awesome, Positively Amazing, Stupendos, Super Smash Brothers Brawl Ladder/Tournament.

King Frosty

Erm, no. Was I supposed to? I honestly don't know because I was never told I was in the tournament, and my name never showed up on any of the brackets (to my knowledge) or on the original post of the topic like everyone else's. Even after I sent my friendcode to Eddy.

Did ya check your PM's? Could've swore I told ya about your last match before you were up against Cola's.

Did ya check your PM's? Could've swore I told ya about your last match before you were up against Cola's.

You did, but I meant that you didn't tell me I was in the tournament in advance like everyone else. I guess I didn't check the topic to see who won that, but whatever.

Oh and just so you know, I'm not mad about it.

I think we should be able to see the tournament table at it's current standing and have it updated every time a move has been made. It'll save alot of confusion

• Thumbs Up 1

I think we should be able to see the tournament table at it's current standing and have it updated every time a move has been made. It'll save alot of confusion

Completely agreed with this. People would just be able to look at the brackets rather than continuously ask about what's going on.

Erm, no. Was I supposed to? I honestly don't know because I was never told I was in the tournament, and my name never showed up on any of the brackets (to my knowledge) or on the original post of the topic like everyone else's. Even after I sent my friendcode to Eddy.

Yeah. Sorry about that. You're supposed to fight strickerx5 and then the winner fights krazystitch.

Sorry about some of the confusion guys. Here's the bracket if anyone needs it. It's not current, but right now, it's the newest version so far.

(Provided by EX-Gear) URL: http://i.imgur.com/dQEgP.png

dQEgP.png

Completely agreed with this. People would just be able to look at the brackets rather than continuously ask about what's going on.

Sorry for the confusion. Just posted it in the thread.

Edited by thebluehedgehog

Wait, I was suppose to fight him? I thought I was going to fight FlameKoestsu. I've been trying to get in touch with him for the last couple of days.sad.png

Sorry man, Flame's been replaced with Red Cap, so you're fighting Red Cap. My fault for not updating this thread enough.

You did, but I meant that you didn't tell me I was in the tournament in advance like everyone else. I guess I didn't check the topic to see who won that, but whatever.

Oh and just so you know, I'm not mad about it.

On the bright side, we're almost at the end of the bracket! Happy brawlin' everyone!

On the bright side, we're almost at the end of the bracket! Happy brawlin' everyone!

BTW, did you update with the fact that SonHOG beat me?

I did not see the post.......

Anyway, who do I fight next?

Er, it's double elimination. So you're out.

Ah, okay. It was fun while it lasted, thanks guys! I know I suck but I had fun anywaybiggrin.png .

So a few of the fights needed to continue the tournament are going to take place today or tomorrow as some of you have told me. Bit of a wait, but we're almost to the finals!

Well I just got my ass handed to me by Red Cap XD.

So does this mean I'm out or do I have another person to face (in which case who)?

Edited by Strickerx5

Hang on a sec, just checking now. You're in the loser's bracket, so you still have a chance to win.

You fight Rawpowered.

Red Cap, you fight krazystitch.

So I play the winner between RedCap and Krazy. Has the winner between the two been declared yet?

I already did. Unless, I have to fight him again?

Sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner, but yeah. Fight him again. Good luck, you two!

Well Rawpowered beat me:

So it looks like I'm out of the tournament. Good luck to the rest of you! We should really do something like this again some time; it was pretty fun!

Whelp, I got my ass kicked by SonHOG, so it looks like I've been eliminated. Congrats to everyone who's still in this thing, and I'd love to do this again sometime (though preferably with enough organization so a one-day-long tourney doesn't become a one-month-long tourney. :P)

Alright, so I'm going to put up a few more matches we need right now.

1. Red Cap vs. Krazy (winner fights Cryogonal, loser fights Cola)

2. Rawpowered vs. Soniman/Groosenator

And then we can get the ball rolling again.

Alright! So, right now, we have Red Cap vs. Cola, KrazyStitch vs. Cryogonal, Rawpowered vs. Groose, and then we move on!

EDIT: Change Rawpowered vs. Groose to Rawpowered to SonHOG.

Edited by thebluehedgehog

Aww man, my winning streak finally came to an end and it was up against Cryogonal but ah well, he did beat me fair and square, so good game to him. They got pretty close, I'd say XD