Awoo.

SSMB's very own (Badges Included) Super Cool, Absolutely Awesome, Positively Amazing, Stupendos, Super Smash Brothers Brawl Ladder/Tournament.

King Frosty

Sorry, had to shower. How much time do ya have?

A couple hours. I guess we can do it if you want too.

Edited by Deadpool (Is Cool)

Let's do it now. Sorry for the hold up. Also it's Stock with no items. =P 3 matches.

Alrighty, I'll start it up again.

So I go against the winner of Deadpool and Eddy's match. But I might not be able to compete for the rest of today, sister took over the TV.

Just a suggestion, but I think we really need to postpone this tournament until a later date.

Very much agreed here.

To be honest, I think we should get everyone to all agree on a solid date together. It being today seemed kind of..spontaneous, plus many people are confused and I'm sure some aren't even aware that it's started.

The bracket confuses me. Which side do I go on if I lose?

You and I were in match "G," so you're now at the "G" in the left side of the bracket. You will fight the loser of SonicHOG and Strickerx5

Er, I have no idea where Rawpowered is at the moment. So do I wait?

Did ya PM him? Just so he gets the message.

Ugh, God Damn items. The final smash ball kept spamming in the second fight. Never playing Brawl again. -Turns on Mario Kart Wii- Goooood game. ph34r.png

Edited by Deadpool (Is Cool)

Ugh, God Damn items. The final smash ball kept spamming in the second fight. Never playing Brawl again. -Turns on Mario Kart Wii- Goooood game. ph34r.png

Why'd ya have them on in the first place? huh.pngtongue.png

Why'd ya have them on in the first place? huh.pngtongue.png

I forgot, I thought the person who created the room controlled the items input. XP

I forgot, I thought the person who created the room controlled the items input. XP

It's fine. Good game eitherway. =P

Wait, I thought Final Smashes were banned?

Yeah, just a mix up though. Still won. :V

It's fine. Good game eitherway. =P

Yeah, just a mix up though. Still won. :V

So I'm still up against you tomorrow?

Er, Chaos Warp, scratch that, I think my interpretation of the bracket was wrong. I think you're either going to go up against SonHOG or Strickerx5.

Edited by BlueChaos

Wait, so does the match have to be done tonight? What if the two competitors can't get in touch with each other before then? Casing point: What if SonHOG doesn't come back on tonight or by the time the next round starts...

Deadpool, you're either going to go up against Wooly or Cola (Charizard) or Groose. Depends on who wins in Wooly and Cola's match and Groose's match.

Edited by BlueChaos

I beat Hamdude, (who is a cheating bastard for pushing me off the stage when I was defenseless)

You're up against Kamiccolo, Mike.

Hamdude, you're up against the loser of Swift and Chibi's match.

Hamdude, you're up against the loser of Swift and Chibi's match.

That'll be me.

Which one of you guys is Hamdude? It looks like someone screwed up your friendcode on the first post. It's Chibi's code instead.

Nevermind. Didn't know Chibi and him were brothers or something.

Edited by Swift

Xenos and MeteorSmash are up. Loser goes against the loser of KrazyStitch and Cero's match, winner goes against Professor Westwood.