Awoo.

SSMB's very own (Badges Included) Super Cool, Absolutely Awesome, Positively Amazing, Stupendos, Super Smash Brothers Brawl Ladder/Tournament.

King Frosty

You can sit back and relax for a while Eddy, there isn't going to be a loser's semi-final for a while now.

But.

But.

I'm all fired up. ;u;

Alrighty folks, here are the videos for the last two sets I took part in. Due to the 2 video limit of the forum, I'll post the 1st match of each set normally, and the following videos as links beneath them

Kami vs. Soniman

(Match #1)

Kami vs. Eddy

(Match #1)

OK people, progress on the tourney has crawled to a snail's pace and it's not good. Currently we are waiting on three match ups being completed, and until they are everything is halted in place. The match ups are as follows;

Cola vs. Deadpool/Winston

Redcap-Bluespikes vs. Krazystich

SonHOG vs. Chaos Warp

So now, we judges have decided that we'll give the above-mentioned folk until tomorrow to have their matches completed, otherwise we'll have to start granting byes in order to get things moving again. So I would recommend that the above people start getting in contact with the person they're versing and get fighting.

I should also appologize to the other folk who have been waiting on this whole thing moving again. Don't worry, after this we'll be moving again, and there shouldn't be long to go until the Tournament is all done and dusted.

• Thumbs Up 2

Like I've mentioned, I sent Freddie a PM yesterday.

Lemme see if another one will sail to him.

I've been busy brah, and only Sodas can call me by my real name, not Colas!

I've been busy brah

For the entire week?

You and Cola are currently online at the moment, so you could get it done now, unless you're in classes...

4 hours until coin flips are implemented, everyone. Try and get the matches done by then!

For the entire week?

Yes, for the entire week.

Anyways, I'm going to try and get it done tonight with Cola.

Alright, me and Cola brawled. I won, I beat him all three matches. But anyways, good game Cola.

Edited by Winston

Alright Winston, you're up against Nintendoga now.

Hang on, just clearing up some things before the next fight is confirmed.

Alright, Cola and Winston have a rematch. Winner fights Nintendoga.

Edited by thebluehedgehog

Red Cap-Blue Spikes and I have already PM'ed each other and stuff, we were planning o Brawl each other earlier today, but couldn't get around to it and he said he needed to get some rest before he went to the gym. Either way, we should definitely be able to get it done today, so if it's alright to just wait a little bit longer for that...I apologize to everyone for this inconvenience. I honestly didn't even know it was Red Cap-Blue Spikes I was up against until yesterday or so.

Alright, me and Cola brawled. I won, I beat him all three matches. But anyways, good game Cola.

I HAVE BEEN PMING YOU FOR THE PAST HOUR, YA DOOFUS

Was finally able to go up against Red Cap-Blue Spikes. I ended up winning, but he definitely put up a good fight, especially in that second round, he's got a good Sonic biggrin.png Good game to him!

Was finally able to go up against Red Cap-Blue Spikes. I ended up winning, but he definitely put up a good fight, especially in that second round, he's got a good Sonic biggrin.png Good game to him!

Edited by Red Cap-Blue Spikes

The lag kinda screwed me up a bit, especially when I was trying to do combos with Luigi, but it was really fun going up against you. I just wish I had known I was included in the tournament earlier, I would have trained a lot more since I haven't played vanilla Brawl in like, 8 months.

But yeah, good games dude. Your Lucas is pretty good.

So, I've been talking to SonHOG, and we plan to hopefully have our matches tonight.

Yo guys. I'm dropping out of the tournament. I'm sorry, but my Wii is practically starting to die, it freezes every couple seconds and it lags horribly when I play online. I also need to drop out because it's become a hassle to measure up with real life and this. I can barely handle the 3DS tournament with how busy I am. So, sorry bros, just send Cola through.

Alright, Cola's up against Red Cap-Blue Spikes now.

The lag kinda screwed me up a bit, especially when I was trying to do combos with Luigi, but it was really fun going up against you. I just wish I had known I was included in the tournament earlier, I would have trained a lot more since I haven't played vanilla Brawl in like, 8 months.

But yeah, good games dude. Your Lucas is pretty good.

Wait, did you fight Strickerx5 yet?

Erm, no. Was I supposed to? I honestly don't know because I was never told I was in the tournament, and my name never showed up on any of the brackets (to my knowledge) or on the original post of the topic like everyone else's. Even after I sent my friendcode to Eddy.

Edited by Red Cap-Blue Spikes

If there's someone that I'm supposed to be fighting now, who is it? I'd rather know now then figure it out last minute again and rush to get a game in.

Yeah, me and SonHOG were supposed to fight tonight, but I had something that needed to get taken care of, and it took WAY longer then it should have. Sorry, hopefully next day.

Oh, and Imageshack is still being stupid to me.

Wait, I was suppose to fight him? I thought I was going to fight FlameKoestsu. I've been trying to get in touch with him for the last couple of days.sad.png