Awoo.

SSMB's very own (Badges Included) Super Cool, Absolutely Awesome, Positively Amazing, Stupendos, Super Smash Brothers Brawl Ladder/Tournament.

King Frosty

I wish to play just for fun, my code is 3909-9325-1944, tournaments sound like my kind of party though.

I wish to play just for fun, my code is 3909-9325-1944, tournaments sound like my kind of party though.

Er, the tournament has started, but feel free to fight with anyone though.

Alright, Krazy vs. Rawpowered, and then the bracket can continue!

• Thumbs Up 1

Just finished going up against Rawpowered and..well, I was beaten pretty badly XD His R.O.B is great and incredibly quick, a very tough opponent, I'd watch out if you ever go up against this guy.

But, with that, he did beat me, so that's my second loss here in the tournament.

And Cryogonal is our Winner's Finalist! We've got the Loser's Finals and then the Grand Finals. Good luck to the remaining contestants.

• Thumbs Up 1

OK people, here's the winner's finalist videos between myself and Professor Westwood/Crygonal. Enjoy~

(Match 1)

(Match 2)

Alright, with that, we just need Red Cap vs. Cola, winner of that vs. Xenos, and winner of that vs. Eddy, winner of Eddy's match against Rawpowered, and the winner of Rawpowered's match is our LF! And then after that, the LF and Cryogonal will face off in the Grand Finals.

The tournament seems so close to finishing it's quite sad actually. I've had so much fun and some of the best matches I've ever had on Brawl with you guys. We really should do another when this is over.

In fact I have a couple of ideas for the next one, if we ever do it:

1. My first idea is a 2 on 2 tournament. It'll certainly be harder to get 4 people in one match, judging from the pace of this current tournament. But I think it'll be alot more fun with 2 on 2 matches, you know what they say, the more the merrier!

2. A massive Team battle. Pretty much the Team Battle mode in SSF4. We divide all competitors into A Red Team or A Blue Team and they'll be set in a random order. The 1st two players of each Team will fight first (obviously) then whoever beats that player will move onto the next person in line for that team. Whichever team knocks out all the opponents on the other team wins.

• Thumbs Up 4

OK, to get things moving along, all of the judges agreed that we would grant a pass to Cola into the next match up.

So Cola, you now fight Xenos. so please get that dealt with ASAP guys.

Alright, Xenos won against Cola. So now it's Xenos versus Eddy!

Alright, sorry for those of you following this, but the tournament will commence as soon as Eddy comes back.

• 2 weeks later...

Decided to forfeit.

My cousin made me wait too long to sent the Wii, just want to finish the tournament ASAP.

Xenos, you're up against Rawpowered.

Well everybody, the tournament has finally been completed.

The winner........is Modern Tom/Professor Westwood/Joshua!

2nd Place.......Xenos!

3rd Place........Lord High Kamicciolo of the Mighty Puffball Alliance!

bracketx.png

Final Bracket and Results.

I'd like to thank all the judges who've helped me run this tournament. All who've competed, and thank you all for joining in on this event.

Here's to one of the best games on the Wii.

Smash_Bros_Brawl_v4_by_freyaka.jpg

Hope the next tournament for Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS goes as well as this one did. (though maybe less than 2 months :V) And thanks for joining!

jigglypuffbyanbus121.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Badges have been given out to the winners, and I'll give some to those who participated once Eddy gives me a list of all the members with their current names, because a lot of people have changed their names since the opening post and I have NO IDEA WHO THEY ARE

• Thumbs Up 1