Awoo.

SSMB's very own (Badges Included) Super Cool, Absolutely Awesome, Positively Amazing, Stupendos, Super Smash Brothers Brawl Ladder/Tournament.

King Frosty

Xenos and MeteorSmash are up. Loser goes against the loser of KrazyStitch and Cero's match, winner goes against Professor Westwood.

No problem Krazy.

Anyway, here are the current matchups:

SonHOG vs. Strickerx5

Soniman032 vs. Cola

BlueChaos vs. Eddy

FlameKoetsu vs. the winner of SonHOG and Strickerx5's match.

Cero vs. krazystitch

Rawpowered vs. loser of Cero and krazystitch's match.

Swift vs. Hamdude.

Loser of SonHOG and Strickerx5's match vs. Chaos Warp.

That's what's up so far.

Won against Chibi. Who am I up against now?

Gotta wait for a few more matches. It's either Kami, Groose, or Mike Dawson though.

As Cero said, the matches ended up with me winning, so..when the brackets continue, let me know who I have to go up against next.

For those that are interested, here are the videos of the match between me and Mike Dawson

Round #1 - Wario vs. Samus

Round #2 - Wario vs. Fox

Sorry that the videos are a bit choppy and stuff (especially the first one), I couldn't really help that :/

• Thumbs Up 1

Cero, you're up against Rawpowered if he shows up. Krazy, your opponent depends on the match between the Strickerx5 and SonHOG's match vs. FlameKoetsu.

uh..so I'm supposed to fight Cerp then?

No, Stricker and SonHOG are going to finish their fight, the loser fights Chaos Warp, and the winner in Chaos Warp's fight fights you.

Sorry, been busy with other stuff. I'm free from 4pm onward tomorrow (UK Time) so let me know

Alright, so I guess I won the battle against SonHOG (great game by the way; may upload the video if SonHOG permits). So Flame is my next opponent, cool!

Alright, so I guess I won the battle against SonHOG (great game by the way; may upload the video if SonHOG permits). So Flame is my next opponent, cool!

Yeah, great game, my friend. Go ahead and post the video if you wish. I guess I'm fighting Chaos Warp next.

Cool, here they are (a bit late I know; things are crazy here on my end).

Oh, kind of forgot about this lol. So apparently I fight SonHOG. Cool. Oh, and I'll get the pics up from last match as soon as I get Imageshack to work, whenever I try to view My Images, nothing comes up form some reason.

You can sit back and relax for a while Eddy, there isn't going to be a loser's semi-final for a while now.