Awoo.

Official Anime/Manga Thread

Random Rhyme

I just ignore lost universe really. I prefer Slayers as its own universe. Plus, I'm pretty sure that lost universe was never meant to be, connected, connected to Slaters.

Actually funny you say that, Kanzaka simply recycled names from Slayers when writing Lost Universe and explained this at the end of the last LU book, glad someone else like LU! *incoming PM*

Edited by Ranma (girl type)

In my opinion Try is much better when you just ignore LU entirely, because when I first recognized LU's existence, I had the same thoughts as you. You just have to ignore LU for it to be good.

Fair enough, I tend to think of the Dark Star and Volphied of LU as different beings than the versions in Try anyway, took a little while to sort out the logic a few weeks ago.

attn ouiaboos: get excited for the latest big France x Japan lovechild: Ladybug

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udxqOqq45ac&feature=player_embedded

The comedy action series will be set in Paris and will follow the adventures of a justice-seeking teenage girl named Marinette who has super powers. Zagtoon posted the following story description:

Marinette Cheng, a shy high-school student, has inherited some magical ladybug-shaped earrings. The ornaments grant the power of Luck to whoever wears them. Yet there is one condition : they have to be worn in an altruistic manner, or else, beware of the consequences!

Whenever the situation needs it, Marinette turns into LADYBUG, the guardian angel.

Variety reported in June that the 26-episode series, then known as Miraculous, has a budget of US$11.2 million and has a "colorful manga style." Aton Soumache's Method Animation (The Little Prince) studio is also co-producing the series.

• Thumbs Up 3

attn ouiaboos: get excited for the latest big France x Japan lovechild: Ladybug

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udxqOqq45ac&feature=player_embedded

That looks just cute/silly enough, with the possibility of some (not-quite-Madoka-level) dark undertones to catch my interest. Definitely gonna check that out.

So I just saw the latest episode of Sword Art Online (Episode 10)

It was absolutely touching, easily my favorite episode.

Im really starting to dig this anime.

I've watched 19 episodes of Eureka 7 AO and I still don't know why I'm still watching it. Doesn't live up to its predecessor at all, maybe I'm just waiting to see Eureka come back with Renton, maybe I'm just bored out of my mind and need something to watch...

Keep watching Solkia, its really good.

I'm just reading the novel, I haven't gotten past the first novle though, I'm only on chapter 5, gonna try to read most of it tonight though.

^I didn't see what was funny tbh

don't be hatin just because you're not a good voice actor/christian & lack a Darth Vader coffee mug.

tumblr_mamj6cZDCY1qbaxcpo9_400.gif

• Thumbs Up 2

My friend is trying to force me to watch Naruto. The reason he believes I "owe him one" is that I recommended Madoka & MLP to him, both of which he greatly enjoyed. So obviously that means I now need to watch something I do not think I will enjoy.

FAIR IS FAIR!

Now, I don't particularly have anything against Naruto that I don't hold against all anime that run on for far too long. But I also have no particular reason to want to watch it. I've only been told to watch 50 episodes, but that's already a huge time sink. The worst possible scenario here isn't that I won't enjoy it, but that I WILL enjoy it, and then spend the rest of my eternity playing catch-up.

tl;dr: I need to find a way to covertly murder my friend so I can get out of watching an anime. Ideas?

• Thumbs Up 1

Just watch a random selection of the last 50 or so episodes, read a plot summary on wikipedia of the rest, and pretend you watched the whole thing.

or scope out the arc in shippuden about shikamaru then rest easy after you've seen it, because you've seen the greatest part in all of naruto

My friend is trying to force me to watch Naruto. The reason he believes I "owe him one" is that I recommended Madoka & MLP to him, both of which he greatly enjoyed. So obviously that means I now need to watch something I do not think I will enjoy.

FAIR IS FAIR!

Now, I don't particularly have anything against Naruto that I don't hold against all anime that run on for far too long. But I also have no particular reason to want to watch it. I've only been told to watch 50 episodes, but that's already a huge time sink. The worst possible scenario here isn't that I won't enjoy it, but that I WILL enjoy it, and then spend the rest of my eternity playing catch-up.

tl;dr: I need to find a way to covertly murder my friend so I can get out of watching an anime. Ideas?

That's not fair, as Madoka and MLP have nowhere near as many episodes as fucking Naruto. To save you the time of watching it, I could just give you the gist of the whole series:

SasuNaru

Eye powers

Emo

Fights

more eye powers

He'll never know you didn't watch it.

• Thumbs Up 2

After what seems like an age, Tobi/Obito's weakness is revealed- talk no jutsu

The irony is fucking hilarious considering he was the "Naruto" of his group.

Madara the pedophile grim reaper. Anyway, Madara has created the white Zetsus using Hashirama's cells... you can see a hanging half body with a face exactly like Tobi's, meaning that Obito will make use of this one. I believe he will have no choice and will have to use this body in order to survive. I also think that might explain why Tobi was goofy, half of his personality is white zetsu and he is a lilttle... "happy"...

SasuNaru

Eye powers

Emo

Fights

more eye powers

Armadillo penis

tree jumping

long chats

flashbacks

more chatting

Fixed that for you.

Edited by Jango