Awoo.

Official Anime/Manga Thread

Random Rhyme

Today's episode of Polar Bear Cafe was so adorable. I practically overloaded at the cuteness. ; _ ;

Yeah. In fact, the last 2/3 episodes were great.

Also,yesterday the 4th single was released starring the song Zoo Tto Ne sung by Full Time Panda (CV: Katsuyuki Konishi) plus some extras (AKA 3 more songs)

AVCA-49737.jpg

Yeah. In fact, the last 2/3 episodes were great.

Also,yesterday the 4th single was released starring the song Zoo Tto Ne sung by Full Time Panda (CV: Katsuyuki Konishi) plus some extras (AKA 3 more songs)

AVCA-49737.jpg

I wish I had the spare funds to order each one from Japan. Heck, I would kill someone for a DVD set to hit stateside.

Since we are with Polar Bear Cafe. There are two changes that are going to be made in october: New ending and new opening.

The opening is said it's going to be called "Rough and Laugh".

The ending's name isn't known, but they say that the character singing it will be Panda Mama (AKA Panda-Kun's mother)

Today's episode of Sword Art Online was a nice, laid back episode for the most part. It was nice just to see Kirito and Asuna take the day off and goof around doing fun things. When Yui feel asleep sitting on the couch, it reminded me of when I was younger. I'd do the same thing after eating dinner at the table. xD That ending though. Ugh, makes me wish I was a premium member and could see the next episode.

I have a feeling that Yui is that girl from the opening. The one that sits surrounded by moniter screens. Maybe she's the AI personification of SAO? That makes me wonder what that white noise reaction was about too now that I think about it, or why she has no memory of anything. Hmm.

Today's episode of Sword Art Online was a nice, laid back episode for the most part. It was nice just to see Kirito and Asuna take the day off and goof around doing fun things. When Yui feel asleep sitting on the couch, it reminded me of when I was younger. I'd do the same thing after eating dinner at the table. xD That ending though. Ugh, makes me wish I was a premium member and could see the next episode.

I have a feeling that Yui is that girl from the opening. The one that sits surrounded by moniter screens. Maybe she's the AI personification of SAO? That makes me wonder what that white noise reaction was about too now that I think about it, or why she has no memory of anything. Hmm.

Funny enough, I'm two episodes ahead of you and...umm....let's just say the recent episode is not for the those who cry easily at emotional scenes because holy shit.

Funny enough, I'm two episodes ahead of you and...umm....let's just say the recent episode is not for the those who cry easily at emotional scenes because holy shit.

Where are you watching and when do they update? :V

Where are you watching and when do they update? :V

^ This! I must know even though I know I'm gonna regret it. D: That one episode early on with the chest trap really tugged my strings, so hearing another episode like that does not bode well for me. My poor heart. ;u;

Edited by Coral

Well I saw episode 12 there and it wasn't too bad. It wasn't as heart wrenching as that other one I mentioned. Maybe I've gone numb?? Regardless, I thought the ending was rather bittersweet and I hope it works out alright for them. It's kind of unfortunate that this series is so short in episodes that these plots get resolved within only an episode or two. Not too much time to build up on things, but they haven't been doing that bad of a job so far!

It's really sad that I already know what's going to happen at the end of the game. I can't muster myself to get too emotional concerning the character's anymore.

It's really sad that I already know what's going to happen at the end of the game. I can't muster myself to get too emotional concerning the character's anymore.

Considering I found out myself due to a fucking youtube comment, can't say I can completely either.

Edited by Soniman

Finally, I can watch it uncut! biggrin.png

20120924_112133_zps03118573.jpg

I also got a free mousepad... thought... it's actually kind of... small.. damn you gaming mouse why u so big...

Edited by Noel Mu-12 Vermillion
  • Thumbs Up 2

I'm started watching Jinrui wa Shimashita again. Really good shit. It's so upbeatingly grim. Plus it's just dang purdy.

Anybody here like the anime Berserk? I freaking love it.

it's been on my to-watch list forever. Might check it out sometime.

I'm started watching Jinrui wa Shimashita again. Really good shit. It's so upbeatingly grim. Plus it's just dang purdy.

it's been on my to-watch list forever. Might check it out sometime.

Holy hell that is hilarious.

Today's Naruto: as expected. Obito decided to face the fact that he was trapped and of course, he did some training... The reason why Tobi was goofy is because the white zetsu who morphed with Obito is retarded (like I've said earlier). Now, is said that Rin and Kakashi are trapped by mist ninjas, which I believe are the ones who are going to kill Rin. Somehow, Obito will reach the place and watch how Kakashi failed to save her and will settle his... REVENGE!

Edited by Jango

Today's episode of Polar Bear Cafe...first Full Time Panda fearing that he'd lose his job when the Temp Panda arrived...poor him :( .

Then the second half...it takes places at Grizzly's Bar with 3 new characters but then....well...look below V

• Thumbs Up 1

Today's episode of Polar Bear Cafe...first Full Time Panda fearing that he'd lose his job when the Temp Panda arrived...poor him sad.png .

Then the second half...it takes places at Grizzly's Bar with 3 new characters but then....well...look below V

So apparently Funimation's releasing this sometime whenever:

This show any good? It seems cool, but I wanna hear some more impressions.

Edited by Dissident