Awoo.

Official Anime/Manga Thread

Random Rhyme

Yeah. It confuses me. I've tried piecing together anything about the details of this overly convoluted plot and it doesn't make sense. Tobi or Obito or whatever, said that Kakashi failed to protect Rin. There is failing to protect and

then there is outright killing the bitch.

Also, what details were given about her disappearance? I mean I'm sure people would have mentioned that Kakashi has a habit of killing his teammates indirectly or getting them killed. No seriously. At this point, Obito died, and then Rin. I'm sure it would have been referenced a few times that people die when teamed with the bastard. If this was the case, then he certainly would not be allowed to be a squad leader since he has proven to be irresponsible about this kind of thing such as handling a group. The Fourth died when he was a teen so how is it that Obito could have fought the Fourth in his condition. He looked grown up then so how? Also, someone would have at least mentioned just what happened to her. The Third would have at least asked for a mission report about a squad disappearance from Kakashi unless he lied about it.

This confuses me.

So I'm caught up on SAO, really weird anime. If they actually animate that thing Eddy showed me... well that would be very interesting to watch lol.

Sorry for interrupting the Naruto debate.

Probably because it's completely stupid and contradicts existing plotpoints

Well you do have to kill a close friend to get the Mangekyo Sharingan so...........

At first I thought this could be Madara's genjutsu to fool Obito, but if this is an illusion, how does Kakashi achieved the mangekyo? That's why I think Kakashi actually killed Rin and both him and Obito will get their mangekyos, since they have the same eyes... But, why Kakashi killed Rin? Maybe she was a spy, or she was about to give some information to the enemies, who knows? But you can say, Kakashi didn't intend to do that, he was crying man, crying :(

The fishing episode of SAO has me on the edge of my seat, man this anime just keeps getting better and better.

Kakashi only got his Mangekyou over the time skip though.

I'm kind of wondering if those two might be White Zetsu clones made for the sake of fooling Obito into joining Madara's cause, I don't know though. That wouldn't explain how Rin died, if that were the case.

Hopefully Kishi explains everything to a satisfactory standard.

Oh, also, Gintama anime is back, bitches.

...Or should that be, "So, this awesome new series called Kintama started yesterday..."?

In other news, I've been rewatching both Digimon Adventure 02 and Digimon Tamers in Japanese recently, since I'd only ever seen the dubs back when they originally aired here. 02 just sort of feels like it falls apart after the Digimon Kaiser/ Emperor arc, sadly. Not that it's bad, but I don't think it ever once feels particularly exciting or involving after that point. Also, I swear it's hilarious in how it feels like almost every other character in that series is voiced by Hirata Hiroaki. :lol:

Not made too much progress on Tamers just yet, but it's certainly faring a lot better, and I'm remembering just why it's my second favourite Digimon series.

I've also been watching the new Dragonball Z DVD box set that released here on Monday (mine arrived Saturday). These episodes basically cover the second half of the Freiza arc, so seeing as my last experience with the DBZ plot was when Dragonball Kai aired back in 2009... oh god, shoot me now. I knew it from back when the dub aired on Toonami, but this show moves so painfully slowly it's not even funny. mellow.png

Edited by -Mark-

The first episode of K was amazing. It was everything that I was hoping it would be.

High budget animation quality, great voice cast, amazing music and it reeks of style.

Episode 14 of SAO.....

God dammit, so much shit going down in this episode. ;w;

So, I guess it's time for Volume 2 with the next episode?

Episode 14 of SAO.....

God dammit, so much shit going down in this episode. ;w;

So, I guess it's time for Volume 2 with the next episode?

How the fuck do they continue on from that? This episode is about as ending-like as you can get. How do they continue without it feeling incredibly forced?

• Thumbs Up 1

Pretty sure I actually did look like this while watching Episode 14 of SAO -

shock.jpg

So...

what now? Is Episode 15 up yet?

You really don't need spoilers for that. Speaking of which I can't wait to see what crazy direction this will go come the next episode.

The "what now" thing - considering the episode itself seems like

a great ending and I have no idea what they're doing next; especially considering I wasn't expecting them to beat the game any time soon.

Actual spoiler

I just hope they animate the sex scene. That was fucking hilarious to read. Although it was a notepad file and was written like a bad fanfiction, so I don't even know if it was legit :U. STILL WANT TO SEE IT THOUGH

Well Sword Art Online will move onto covering the third and fourth volume of the Fairy Dance Arc. It is placed in a whole different game world and everyone looks like fairies and elves.

http://www.crunchyro...esigns-revealed

Here is a link to all their designs. I will have to get used to the elf ears, but I think I am going to like this. Though I don't like how they are shoving whole three gaming worlds into a 25 episode series. The new world is called Alfheim Online.

Edited by DawningWolf

So apparently DISCOTEK really wants my money. They've already announced they've acquired both the English and Japanese versions of Samurai Pizza Cats, but now they've also acquired the original Maginzer Z and Cutey Honey TV series.

I used to rent Maginzer VHS tapes a lot when I was a kid, known as TRANZOR Z in U.S. back then. Now that I think about it, that may just be the very first Japanese anime series I ever saw. That or Voltron. I've also become a little bit of a Cutey Honey fan since the live action movie and related OVA series were released, so it should be interesting to see the original series.

Throw me a comedy like Bo-bobo, Sgt. Frog, Ranma etc (no underwear joke-a-holics please).

(Please find me in person and throw the cases at me to!)

Haven't watched it personally, but I hear a lot of good things about how funny Gintama is.

For everyone reading the big 3, all are now out. Naruto and Bleach were not very good at all in IMO and I'll write up more about them later.... probably. Haven't read one piece yet.