Awoo.

Pokemon Anime General Discussion

King Frosty

OH NO

Not sure I can feel bad for the Wingull after their encounters in Ruby/Sapphire probably exceeded any other persistent Pokémon.

• Thumbs Up 1

I found this funnier than I should have. XD

"As long as I have this Blue Orb, Kyogre will do my bidding!" -tosses orb-

"Kyogre, destroy everything!" -Kyogre destroys everything- "No, this wasn't supposed to happen! Stop destroying everything! OBEY MY COMMAND!"

How did Archie and Maxie ever get to be in charge of a major organization again? XD

Also, Shelly and Team Aqua Grunt Girl for best girls. Not sure why Shelly was acting like a Japanese Housewife, though. Where's the sass? Courtney got to stay as her creepy Rei-girl/Yandere combo self. D:

4 minutes ago, Waveshocker Sigma said:

I found this funnier than I should have. XD

"As long as I have this Blue Orb, Kyogre will do my bidding!" -tosses orb-

"Kyogre, destroy everything!" -Kyogre destroys everything- "No, this wasn't supposed to happen! Stop destroying everything! OBEY MY COMMAND!"

How did Archie and Maxie ever get to be in charge of a major organization again? XD

They're more akin to cult leaders more than anything, and last I checked, common sense wasn't exactly a necessity for those.

• Thumbs Up 2

Remember that at this point in the games, Maxie and Archie were being driven mad, they weren't being themselves till after they got the call that shit is going way bad.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm sorry but I just couldn't help but laugh when Kyogre started flying. And can somebody please put the Jojo "to be continued " theme at the end?

On 22/10/2016 at 6:47 PM, Johnny Boy said:

I'm sorry but I just couldn't help but laugh when Kyogre started flying. And can somebody please put the Jojo "to be continued " theme at the end?

I was thinking to add this at the end instead

They did it. Those crazy bastards they actually did it. I thought they were gonna end this with the whole "we will see each other again" thing that happened with the other poke girls, but no, they went all the way and actually have ash and Serena kiss!

AMOURSHIPPING IS ACTUALLY FUCKING CANON (or at least semi canon) HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!! ANHDHSISBDVHSHDHAHDVBDJSISHDBSJ

• Thumbs Up 5

So according to the new trailer for the games...

Spoiler

Turns out the rumours that we'd see a Pokemon League being formed in Alola were true. Wonder how that's going to factor into the show?

• Thumbs Up 4

I can't believe she kissed Ash holy smokes

It's a good thing I actually like Serena, otherwise the PearlShipper in me would be annoyed, hehe

Oh, but this does pose a problem for a fan comic I was planning on making... I was gonna have Dawn be the one for Ash. On the slight chance said comic gets popular, I don't know how people would react to that. Might be best to leave it ambiguous.

Anyways, about the new game trailer.

So Alola has a league, huh? Interesting...

Also I wonder if the past trainers that show up in the game will appear in the anime? Or at least some of them.

• Thumbs Up 3

SERENA WINS! THE SHIPPING WARS ARE OFFICIALLY OVER! (Except not really) GO HOME FOLKS! =D

Holy shit, I'm so proud. I can't wait to see the episode once an HD download is out. Still waiting on it.

• Thumbs Up 2

45 minutes ago, Celestia said:

So according to the new trailer for the games...

Reveal hidden contents

Turns out the rumours that we'd see a Pokemon League being formed in Alola were true. Wonder how that's going to factor into the show?

Spoiler

Yeah I'm curious about this too along with other key elements from the games. Should be pointed out that Ash/Satoshi was recently trademarked by Gamefreak and the Pokemon Company. Who knows what this could lead into.

They did it... the crazy son of a bitch did it...  Guess Amourshippers have earned total smug mode in this debate.  I mean, I knew something had to go down in order to conclude that bit of business, but I never expected them to throw all subtlety out the window.  Holy crap.  Makes me wonder what the hell happens if Serena pops up in S&M. 

Speaking of S&M, since a league is confirmed for the games, I guess we don't have to worry about Ash not losing again after all :P 

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, VEDJ-F said:

And then it was never referenced again, like all the other times Ash was kissed. 

Who else was Ash kissed by besides Team Rocket and Latias? 

Just now, Dejimon11 said:

Who else was Ash kissed by besides Team Rocket and Latias? 

Apparently that one supporting character from the second film also kissed him.

1 minute ago, VEDJ-F said:

Apparently that one supporting character from the second film also kissed him.

Oh yeah the one that Misty was jealous off throughout the whole movie.

Well that's why it was never mentioned again. Movie.

Not to mention that cheek kisses can be shown on screen cause it's so simple and "harmless". Anime like these only ever hide mouth kisses for the sake of "modesty" or "ambiguity" or just "reasons" in general. This would be Ash's first one ever and it's not even from a movie or one-off CotD.

And yeah, I have no doubt Serena will be back later down the road now. I'll be patiently waiting for her.

We all thought that Iris and Cilan would come back for XY but they didn't. You never know what to expect from this show. 

11 minutes ago, Dejimon11 said:

We all thought that Iris and Cilan would come back for XY but they didn't. You never know what to expect from this show. 

I can't help but think that was thanks to the negative reaction.  Considering Serena's stark contrast in popularity, I wouldn't be too surprised if we see her in the next series. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Just been watching the latest episode and... Whoa, we waited 3 years for Serena to kiss Ash, and she's finally done it.