Awoo.

This Week On PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale: Free Avatars, Oh Kratos... you continue to goof.

Badnik Mechanic

Stop being so fucking facetious.

Your joke doesn't even make sense because Hero Cole is already in the fucking game.

• Thumbs Up 7

Would've made more sense if you said Kessler,

who is Cole from an alternate bad future.

Would've made more sense if you said Kessler,

who is Cole from an alternate bad future.

No kidding you gotta wonder why that didn't happen instead.

Someone got the new issue of the Playstation magazine and there is some new cool info (Sorry, I'm using my phone, I can't copy links):

- Kratos and Sweet Tooth are rivals;

- Big Daddy's rival is Sackboy, he gets pissed that the Little Sister thinks that Sackboy is cute (there is a pic in the magazine);

- There appears to be an Ico stage (also has pics)

- Minions act as cheerleaders, no idea if it affects the game at all;

There may be more info, but this is all I can remember.

http://forums.naught...?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

From the looks of it, the one in the left corner looks like an ICO stage meant for training (with possible mashup with Echochrome)...

Also, apparently the final boss will be "instantly recognizeable to old-school PSone fans." This make less chances for Polygon Man, but who can be then? An interesting riddle...

Edited by Teoskaven

Just think about the rage if the final boss is a giant Crash Bandicoot lol

But talking a little more seriously, isn't Drake afraid of clowns? It would be hillarious to see him confronting Sweet Tooth, but I bet Drake's rival will be Sly now. The "Sackboy is cuter" thing sounds cool too.

What if Cole's rival is... Evil Cole? Ahahaha

I wonder if the DLC chars will have their story mode and rivals too, hum...

Edited by Jango

I can't wait to see that Sackboy and Big Daddy cutscene.

So Minions are cheerleaders only? the Sackbot wasn't one was it?

Edited by Zone Seeker

So what we know about the rivals so far:

-Heihashi vs Toro

-Dante vs Nariko

-Parappa vs Spike

-Kratos vs SweetTooth

-Sackboy vs Big Daddy

My rivals wish list is:

-Sly vs Drake

-Ratchet vs Jak (face it, its gonna happen)

-Radec vs Raiden

-Cole vs Evil Cole

-Sir Daniel vs Fat Princess? (run out of ideas)

I wonder if any of this will become true...

I don't like how most of the story cutscenes are gonna be in the blue void of hexagon space. Unless that's just with certain characters only.

Just think about the rage if the final boss is a giant Crash Bandicoot lol

But talking a little more seriously, isn't Drake afraid of clowns? It would be hillarious to see him confronting Sweet Tooth, but I bet Drake's rival will be Sly now. The "Sackboy is cuter" thing sounds cool too.

What if Cole's rival is... Evil Cole? Ahahaha

I wonder if the DLC chars will have their story mode and rivals too, hum...

Cole's rival is Raiden. They where in that match up thing at the official site, but where later replaced by other characters since Raiden was not revealed at the time.

All the rivals known so far are:

- Kratos and Sweet Tooth

- Heihachi and Toro

- Dante and Nariko

- Ratchet and Jak

- PaRappa and Spike

- Big Daddy and Sackboy

I may be missing some since most of those where only refered in some interviews.

Talking about DLC characters and their rivals, who would be Crash's rival if he made it into the game? Spyro seems the most logical, but something in the lines of Crash vs Snake/Cloud would be funny.

Edited by Tmsp

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=43215248&postcount=15486

So, apparently, the whole rumor about the SCEA PR fired because of Paul Gale is an hoax done for the only purpose of making more negativity for this game.

This is just childish attitude: will people like this really grow up one day?

The beta is being released tomorrow for Vita users and for the PS3 for PS Plus members. Europe get the PS3 beta on Wednesday. Everyone will be able to download the beta on October 23rd (October 24th for Europe) This one will allow you invite friends to fights and it ends on October 30th.

http://www.eurogamer...ps-plus-members

Edited by BlueTidalGamer

I don't have a Vita or PS+ so I guess I'll wait until the 23rd when its out for everyone.

The rest of the preorder costumes were revealed too

8081370586_1886863604_b.jpg

Edited by FlameKoetsu
  • Thumbs Up 1

If Jak can get his look from the Precursor Legacy then Ratchet should be able to get his look from the original game.

Dante needs a costume that makes him look like Dante. sad.png

Just initiate the devil trigger, problem solved. tongue.png

Oh sweet, I didn't learn of the private beta till it was too late, so I'm actually hyped to play it tomorrow. Really wanna see how it feels and shit.

I think this is the first time in months that I'm actually proud to own a Vita

• Thumbs Up 1

The official website updated with 'Special moves' for each character with short explanations for what they do if anyone cares. Should be helpful for a character you're trying to play as during the beta.

So Sly can evade attacks, he just can't block? He also has a counter move that I have not heard of until today.

Ratchet has so many interesting tools, so do Sackboy and Toro. They're by far the most interesting characters to me.

I'm confused by that because in order to roll you need to press L1 first then foward or back, pressing L1 as Sly just makes you invisible or reappear if you're already invisible. Unless I'm missing something.

Oh it says grounded so it just means that while he's on the floor knocked down from an attack he can roll back or forward just like everyone else.

Edited by Zone Seeker

There are some new gameplay videos:

The LocoRoco/MGR stage looks pretty awesome, watching the LocoRocos and Metal Gear Ray interact is pretty funny.

Edited by Tmsp
  • Thumbs Up 1