Awoo.

Sonic Generations: Official Spoiler Topic

Voyant

I'm glad I only clicked the first link. It's not enough to spoil the fight, and it doesn't show much of the arena or any of the boss, but man!

the Super Sonics

Look awesome! ALSO STOP SPOILING THE TIME EATER'S IDENTITY YOU RUINED IT GAAAAH

Read the title of the damned thread.

• Thumbs Up 1

We take the game to pieces as we speak xD.

Okay screw videos We really want that OST biggrin.png BUT I sort of reget lookking at half of the image but a part of me knew it was Robuttnik BUT WOW whatatwist.jpg XD

> Classic Eggman Returns

>>Sonic 4 as I truly imagined.

Seriously though, I love how freakin' smug he looks, even as two Super Sonics are staring him down. That dude's got brass bolts...

Well he was expected. This is it. I get soundtrack and go offline! And dont use spoilers in spoilers topic :P We all knew what we risk when going here. And I regret this.

ALSO!!! DAT TEETH!!!!! Its Clear reference to Iizuka People!!!

Put that in a spoiler tag NAO

This is the last thread to be complaining about Spoilers. You don't want them, go to ALL THE OTHER NON-SPOILER THREADS

Put that in a spoiler tag NAO

Spoiling in a Spoiler topic? Unheard of, right?

Maybe you should leave.

Serves all the ungrateful bastards right that kept begging for music, now the end of your game has been shown, just because you wanted that remix of Seaside Hill~

*maniacal laughter*

Maybe you should leave.

Serves all the ungrateful bastards right that kept begging for music, now the end of your game has been shown, just because you wanted that remix of Seaside Hill~

*maniacal laughter*

This is the last thread to be complaining about Spoilers. You don't want them, go to ALL THE OTHER NON-SPOILER THREADS

No. Its the spoiler thread. If you don't want spoilers, don't look in this thread.

Well he was expected. This is it. I get soundtrack and go offline! And dont use spoilers in spoilers topic tongue.png We all knew what we risk when going here. And I regret this.

ALSO!!! DAT TEETH!!!!! Its Clear reference to Iizuka People!!!

JESUS CHRIST I SURRENDER O_O

Read the title of the damned thread.

Maybe you should leave.

*maniacal laughter*

Dammit, I'm out of likes for the day! XD

Also

WHERE IS YOUR CONTINUITY NOW?

• Thumbs Up 1

Clearly, Eggman used his time machine from '06 to send a sports almanac to his past self.

I kind of wish I hadn't spoiled that for myself (I only came here for the music, man~), but it's not a huge deal. I was kind of expecting that, honestly. And hey, it's super cute.

• Thumbs Up 3

SO, should we make a thread for music spoilers, since there are those who want to spoil that? What about a level spoiler thread, because some people only want to know level layouts. And how about a cutscene spoiler thread?

I guess I jumped the gun a bit last page, but some people only want certain aspects of the game spoiled. It's rather short-sighted to assume that any given person would want the ENTIRE game spoiled over only certain details.

Just saying,

(No, I'm not using that overused DBZ reference)

• Thumbs Up 1

There is no way modern Eggman is not in on this, he just can't be left out of this!

I'm telling you right now, it's going to be classic Sonic vs classic Eggman and modern Sonic vs modern Eggman!... It has to happen, it just has to!!!sad.png

Edited by Sweecrue

Just saying,

Aww but WHY. You totally should've. You had a great point...

just_saiyan_RE_The_Off_topic_topic_post_2_Return_of_Confusion-s360x328-164470.jpg

There is no way modern Eggman is not in on this, he just can't be left out of this!

I'm telling you right now, it's going to be classic Sonic vs classig Eggman and Modern Sonic vs modern Eggman!... It has to happen, it just has to!!!sad.png

So you are saying they will make it like Rush?

I'm telling you right now, it's going to be classic Sonic vs classig Eggman and Modern Sonic vs modern Eggman!... It has to happen, it just has to!!!sad.png

Egg Dragoon would like to have a word with you. Who do you think is driving it?

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!! MODERN SILVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CALLED IT MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Called what? He was already confirmed as a boss AAAAAAAAAGES ago.

HOLY FUCKING SON OF A SHIT

Time Eater is Classic Eggman

Thanks for ruining it for me you asshole. Next time, give the heads up about what you're fucking spoiling.

SO, should we make a thread for music spoilers, since there are those who want to spoil that? What about a level spoiler thread, because some people only want to know level layouts. And how about a cutscene spoiler thread?

I guess I jumped the gun a bit last page, but some people only want certain aspects of the game spoiled. It's rather short-sighted to assume that any given person would want the ENTIRE game spoiled over only certain details.

Just saying,

The music can be reposted in the music thread. Level layouts can be reposted in the impressions or new video thread. If you're that scared of spoilers, get out of the freakin spoiler thread and wait for reposts in other threads. We're gonna discuss spoilers in the spoiler thread.

Thanks for ruining it for me you asshole. Next time, give the heads up about what you're fucking spoiling.

Why are you in the Spoiler thread, if you don't want to be spoiled. You have only yourself to blame.

• Thumbs Up 1