Awoo.

Sonic Generations: Official Spoiler Topic

Voyant

If people can praise what they've seen so far, why is it so wrong for people to criticise what they've seen so far? I haven't watched the cutscenes myself but I don't see why people can't express their opinions just because they aren't positive.

• Thumbs Up 2

Am I the only one that actually thinks less cutscenes is a GOOD thing?

Think about it this way, with less cutscenes, not only does it help to speed up the pace of the game overall, but it means that they can cram more of the more important things into it.

Most likely not but think of it this way, there will be story cutscenes that unlock after watching them and then extra cutscens that you unlock by doing something special like in unleashed.

HOW THE HELL DO YOU FUCKING KNOW THIS?!!

Because I've seen the three cutscenes that other are praising for various other things that can't be assumed to apply to every cutscene? I was just talking about those three, hence why I said my opinion could change if something pops up that does do that.

Seriously people, reading comprehension.

You're not commanded to click that link :3

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, saw it coming.

BUT I WANT VIDEOS, NOT FUCKING PICTURES.

SON OF A. GUYS, DO NOT SPOIL THIS FOR YOURSELVES, PLEASE. I'VE RUINED THE GAME FOR MYSELF AND I REGRET IT.

My only hope for something new is actually figuring out why and how Classic Eggman did it. THAT sort of thing should be explained.

Edited by Indigo Generations
  • Thumbs Up 2

DO NOT SPOIL IT!!! OMFG!!! DONT DO IT!!!!!

BUT....IT IS FUCKIG LEGENDARY1!!! THIS GAME WILL GO DOWN...AS A LEGEND!!!!! FUCK YEAH!!!!!

*speechless*

For the love of god people for all that is holy, DO. NOT. FUCKING. SPOIL. THIS.

You're in the fragging spoiler thread for Primus's sake. It's your own god damn fault!

EDIT: that applies to all three of you! That's exactly what this thread is for. If you don't want to be spoiled then GTFO

Edited by Aquaslash
  • Thumbs Up 8

Can't say I'm really suprised it's Classic Eggman. I'm just glad it wasn't Nega or Mephiles.

Though this revelation kinda begs the question, where is Modern Eggman in all of this? Other than the Egg Dragoon battle, there's really nothing we've heard about where he fits into the plot.

Edited by DarkLightDragon

You're in the fragging spoiler thread for Primus's sake. It's your own god damn fault!

THIS POST REQUIRES A POPULAR STAR.

You're not commanded to click it.

I wish the cutscenes were longer, but at the same time the 8 min cutscene they had at the beginning of sonic Unleashed was way to long. I'm enjoying them as they come.

On another note: how cute is Classic Sonic in Super Form!!!!

Classic Eggman: I CAN'T defeat classic Sonic! So if I gather BOTH Sonic's, I'll definately be able to destroy him! (Smooth move Eggman)

Dangit, the one spoiler I shouldn't have clicked >_< Most of them I've been perfectly alright with, but this one caught me. Oh well, at least I won't know the lead up to how they find this out until I play the game (hopefully)

Also, for those saying "lol you're not being told to click it" you're missing the point entirely. A spoiler such as this is extremely jarring, especially when everything we've actually got so far has been relatively tame. The fact that people have reached the end BEFORE THE GAME IS EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE OUT can throw some people, and as a result these major "ahead of time" plot twists are very unexpected.

Also fun fact, the human brain doesn't process the word "don't" particularly well. When you're told not to think of doing something, you instantly think of doing it, and unless your reasoning can actually act fast enough you will do it. It's like a reflex.

Oh and it's Robotnik people. Not Eggman. ROBUUUUUUTTTTTNIKK!! Jeez!!

Edited by SiLeNtDo0m
  • Thumbs Up 1

BUT I WANT VIDEOS, NOT FUCKING PICTURES.
We take the game to pieces as we speak xD.I'

I've got a couple more. I didn't rip this, so that's it for now.

This resembles some Sonic adventure cutscene [before transforming into Super Sonic]

http://i31.fastpic.ru/big/2011/1028/c0/f1d3e050f6a2c023c52ea371e220bdc0.png

http://i29.fastpic.ru/big/2011/1028/c0/9143545ca3b38660bfb31fa3e71f8ec0.png

Edited by ArtFenix

I admit, I wanted Eggman Nega. But Robotnik is awesome too, albeit guessed by at least 100 people. Now to find out the motive

I'm glad I only clicked the first link. It's not enough to spoil the fight, and it doesn't show much of the arena or any of the boss, but man!

the Super Sonics

Look awesome! ALSO STOP SPOILING THE TIME EATER'S IDENTITY YOU RUINED IT GAAAAH