Awoo.

Plot Details

Unknownlight

We don't really know how it'll work. I really don't think that Blaze will appear until after the Time Eater does his thing. It makes more sence to just say 'Due to the Time Eater's ruckus, Blaze ends up back in Sonic's dimension.'

We'll find out when it's out. biggrin.gif

You know what? Those are Colors writers. I can see them ask SEGA: "Guys you plan anymore Rush games?"

SEGA:"No. Why?"

CW:" All right. Oh nothing." *writes that both dimensions got merged at the end and Silver go to past*

I really see it coming.

Nah, Tails will bring them with his Time & Space Machine. The little guy is a genius. :D

Seriously though. I expect to see Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Cream & Cheese, Big, Rouge maybe, Charmy Vector and Espio. Eggman will probably be somewhere near and cursing Sonic for stopping him all these time or he will be on vacation to think over his plans.

Shadow might watch from far way with Ganma or with Rouge OR he might not be there at all because that will work

with Shadow being a Rival Boss. Time Eater maybe will mess with him or something

Silver, Blaze and Marine for the obvious reasons and to Silver's applies what i said in the spoilers.

• Thumbs Up 2

Nah, Tails will bring them with his Time & Space Machine. The little guy is a genius. :D

Seriously though. I expect to see Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Cream & Cheese, Big, Rouge maybe, Charmy Vector and Espio. Eggman will probably be somewhere near and cursing Sonic for stopping him all these time or he will be on vacation to think over his plans.

Shadow might watch from far way with Ganma or with Rouge OR he might not be there at all because that will work

with Shadow being a Rival Boss. Time Eater maybe will mess with him or something

Silver, Blaze and Marine for the obvious reasons and to Silver's applies what i said in the spoilers.

I think the same. And we know that Colors writers like mind control.

With that logic, Perfect Chaos will be at the picnic

Maybe he's so mad because nobody invited him, D;.

The way I see it though, since the "Saturday Cartoon" approach worked well in Colors, they'll prolly do the same here. Everyone joking and having a ball at the picnic, but then (like someone said) Eggman will be there to stop it, but prolly in his usual derpy way. Maybe hiding in a bush with some super hi-tech spying goggles or something, XD. Shit will go down, they all get sucked in, Sonic blames Eggman for doing it, but then Eggman doesn't know what happened and runs off or something, lawl.

I'm more concerned with the character interaction here though, XD. I want to see some reactions. Like Eggman commenting on the extreme annoying situation of having 2 Sonic the hedgehogs now. I wanna see a bunch of characters at the picnic as well, hopefully some ones we haven't really seen in a long while, just kinda off in the background or something. However, I guess having all them sucked back in time might not make any sense if you never see them in game beside from there, XP.

Anyways, I just hope this scene is kinda long like the Unleashed intro. Something of that caliber would be insanely epic, >3.

Why does everyone care if Blaze or Silver are there or not? So what if they aren't? Blaze is in another dimension and Silver is in the future, unless they explain this it ain't happening and I will be pissed if it does.

Why would you be mad? It's not like this is Ray's birthday we're talking about. This is the Sonic the goddamn Hedgehog's birthday, the guy who's always prophesized to save everything ranging from different dimensions to outright fiction. The news of that should naturally travel through multi-verses. xP

• Thumbs Up 2

Why does everyone care if Blaze or Silver are there or not? So what if they aren't? Blaze is in another dimension and Silver is in the future, unless they explain this it ain't happening and I will be pissed if it does.

Then we can say that those chars. Wont be there:

-Knux (guarding Master Emerald)

-Team Dark (They work for GUN so they have missions)

-Chaotix (they need money. Maybe Amy will pay them to be there but I doubt it)

And in the end only Sonic, Tails and Amy will be there.

Those are Colors writers. You expected explanation? I dont mind if everyone are there. I am tired of things that keep chars. Tied to something. So I dont even WANT explanation.

• Thumbs Up 1

Security System.

They took a day off.

Being from completely different timelines and dimensions can't simply be explained by: "We felt like it" it contradicts what major parts of their characters in the process.

Unless this game isn't really big on continuity and just does it for shits and giggles, yeah. Especially if the DS version has a different explanation.

Security System.

They took a day off.

Being from completely different timelines and dimensions can't simply be explained by: "We felt like it" it contradicts what major parts of their characters in the process.

Unless this game isn't really big on continuity and just does it for shits and giggles, yeah. Especially if the DS version has a different explanation.

And that security system appeared from nowhere. Then Silver have some device that let him travel trough time and Blaze have some dimensional bridge created by Marine. Simple things are simple. I dont expect more from Colors writers.

I am pretty sure there were more time holes created than at Sonic's picnic party. If Sonic Unleashed (and to an extent, Colors) has taught us anything, Sonic's usual circle of friends is typically just Tails and Amy, possibly Knuckles. I am sure everyone else was caught up somewhere else and this isn't some exaggerate party.

Edited by Dusk Golem

I am pretty sure there were more time holes created than at Sonic's picnic party. If Sonic Unleashed (and to an extent, Colors) has taught us anything, Sonic's usual circle of friends is typically just Tails and Amy, possibly Knuckles. I am sre everyone else was caught up somewhere else and this isn't some exaggerate party.

Same here. I hope they will show how they get to time holes tho. Like Team Dark will capture a suspect and then Time Hole appear.

And that security system appeared from nowhere. Then Silver have some device that let him travel trough time and Blaze have some dimensional bridge created by Marine. Simple things are simple. I dont expect more from Colors writers.

Then you got to explain how they heard about the party in the first place, see where I'm going with this?

Then we can say that those chars. Wont be there:

And in the end only Sonic, Tails and Amy will be there.

Those are Colors writers. You expected explanation? I dont mind if everyone are there. I am tired of things that keep chars. Tied to something. So I dont even WANT explanation.

Those are a lot less complicated and stupid than to travel through time and dimensions for a picnic.

I doubt anyone beside Tails, Amy and of course Sonic will be at picnic.

WAIT!!! It isnt even confirmed yet and we argue about such stupid thing as who will be at picnic. Previewer could just speculate.

I doubt anyone beside Tails, Amy and of course Sonic will be at picnic.

WAIT!!! It isnt even confirmed yet and we argue about such stupid thing as who will be at picnic. Previewer could just speculate.

We're speculating too, and really Shadow at a party it too good to pass up.

It's probably a generic birthday, but oh boy how would I like to see Sega finally put some order in the canon and say that Modern Sonic age is 20 and classic sonic age is 8~10. I've always felt that Sonic was a character that grew older hand by hand with it fans ( at least, it did with me, it was a kid when I was a kid, a teenager when I was a teenager and I see it more as an adult now that I'm an adult too), and making it somewhat canon would greatly please me.

Althout this seem pretty much saturday morning cartoon-esque and I hate that. I like them finnaly giving a realistic canon age to sonic, but I don't like at all this lightheaded look everthing has since unleashed.I want more serious storylines back, sonic in Colors acted like if he had some mental issue...

We're speculating too, and really Shadow at a party it too good to pass up.

Well I speculate too. Everyone is everyone so lets speculate how each char. Would act at picnic. Shadow just have to wear party hat.

It's probably a generic birthday, but oh boy how would I like to see Sega finally put some order in the canon and say that Modern Sonic age is 20 and classic sonic age is 8~10. I've always felt that Sonic was a character that grew older hand by hand with it fans ( at least, it did with me, it was a kid when I was a kid, a teenager when I was a teenager and I see it more as an adult now that I'm an adult too), and making it somewhat canon would greatly please me.

Althout this seem pretty much saturday morning cartoon-esque and I hate that. I like them finnaly giving a realistic canon age to sonic, but I don't like at all this lightheaded look everthing has since unleashed.I want more serious storylines back, sonic in Colors acted like if he had some mental issue...

I want some more serious stories too. But yeah Retro fans will start bithching again.

Yeah. The preview might not even be that accurate.

If I recall, before Sonic and The Black Knight's release, one preview was saying that Sonic was at a chillidog fair during the opening. We know that wasn't 100% correct.

Edited by Neon

Yeah. The preview might not even be that accurate.

If I recall, before Sonic and The Black Knight's release, one preview was saying that Sonic was at a chillidog fair during the opening. We know that wasn't 100% correct.

Well he had chilidogs. But its really likely here. Because in leak first non-CGI cutscene is "White World" so Sonic got sucked already. And first CGI is "Oppening" and last (odly after credits) is ending.

Hey maybe they will have picnic at the end durning credits and everyone will talk about each Sonic game with each other. Like in SA2!

This way we will get a rid of whole "Why he/she cant be there" thing.

I really hope that the opening (and the plot in general) doesn't go out of it's way to make god awful jokes. It's strange, actually. Even when Colours had such a craving for "jokes", i find it one of the least comedic games in the series. Although I loved most of the Eggman scenes.

The opening can still be funny without resorting to terrible jokes and minimal plot. Take SatBK's opening for example, I probably found this opening alone funnier than the whole of Colours' cutscenes.

Not one terrible joke was used, the plot is all there and isn't degraded, Sonic's character was topnotch, and this still has a much more serious tone to it than Colours.

Fuck. Just get rid of Colours' writers and bring back the Storybook writers! /storybookforlife

Edited by Neon
  • Thumbs Up 6