Awoo.

Plot Details

Unknownlight

I really like this idea. smile.png It would be an awesome nostalgic treat for Metal to come back at the end and change into Metal Sonic Kai/Emperor Metallix. biggrin.png

You know. I remember whole "Why Shadow and Silver arent at the party!" Back then and I just realized. SEGA didnt make plothole, THEY WANT TO AVOID IT!!!

Look if Silver and Shadow would help you then why they wouldnt go Super along with Sonics when fighting Time Eater? Thats why!

• Thumbs Up 1

That doesn't support the notion that Shadow and Silver were left out of the party for that reason, only increases the allowance for it. Given we don't really know anything about what these writers would think about that situation, we don't have any more reason to think they'd care than that they wouldn't, so it's a pretty shaky base to build a theory on.

And, consider if it were true: Why is Knuckles here? He either has a Super form, or they could pull a Heroes and have the Sonics share their power, so he needs an explanation as to why he won't be fighting the Time Eater just as much as Shadow and Silver.

That doesn't support the notion that Shadow and Silver were left out of the party for that reason, only increases the allowance for it. Given we don't really know anything about what these writers would think about that situation, we don't have any more reason to think they'd care than that they wouldn't, so it's a pretty shaky base to build a theory on.

And, consider if it were true: Why is Knuckles here? He either has a Super form, or they could pull a Heroes and have the Sonics share their power, so he needs an explanation as to why he won't be fighting the Time Eater just as much as Shadow and Silver.

While I like a lot of the theories, I still believe that the Time Eater is simply the Time Eater and won't be pulling any sort of M. Knight Shamalan on us. While I'm not ruling it out completely, I'm not expecting some majorly elaborate plot twist that ties into a previous game in some complicated way. I just don't see it happening realistically speaking.

Edited by crush40rocks

The sunglasses Knuckles wore in SA2 were thrown into a radio active nuclear waste dump and mutated into the Time Eater.

He's quite the shady character.

The connection is quite obvious and is as clear as day.

• Thumbs Up 2